Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The Salty Mayonnaise double double ends but the Fever get the win. Kelcy Mitchell & Aliyah Boston closing out games for the Fever is becoming a common occurrence.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark better pick it up, her fans looking for her to break the points and assist double double streak record today. They said the points and rebounds double doubles by Angel weren't impressive but points and assists are..lol
Clark doesn’t really care about stats

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark has officially broken the record for most turnovers in a season and they're not even at the halfway point yet.

Congrats Jon Doe
Clark averages 5 turnovers on paper but about 3 of them per game are players fumbling the ball.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Salty Mayonnaise double double ends but the Fever get the win. Kelcy Mitchell & Aliyah Boston closing out games for the Fever is becoming a common occurrence.
Clark assist them and gets them open looks. What I can say about Clark is that she is an unselfish player and makes sure Mitchell and Aliyah get open looks.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh Minnesota was without Collier an MVP candidate
Clark’s team just fits her well. They have an inside and outside game and can hit the 3’s. What’s keeping them from being a top team is wing defenders. They have the 2nd worst defense in the league.

Reese on the other hand has a team that does not fit her at all. Me an you talked about this before and missing the playoffs is probably the best outcome.

Chicago needs draft picks because Reese team just doesn’t fit at all. She is only getting 11 shots a game. 4 to 5 are shots she probably got off a rebound. So they are giving her an opportunity to score on average 7 times a game

No one on Reese team can shoot and the paint is so congested because of spacing. Clark clearly has the more favorable team to produce stats by far

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark’s team just fits her well. They have an inside and outside game and can hit the 3’s. What’s keeping them from being a top team is wing defenders. They have the 2nd worst defense in the league.

Reese on the other hand has a team that does not fit her at all. Me an you talked about this before and missing the playoffs is probably the best outcome.

Chicago needs draft picks because Reese team just doesn’t fit at all. She is only getting 11 shots a game. 4 to 5 are shots she probably got off a rebound. So they are giving her an opportunity to score on average 7 times a game

No one on Reese team can shoot and the paint is so congested because of spacing. Clark clearly has the more favorable team to produce stats by far

Da fuck does that have to do with my post lol

I legit chuckled you’re a character

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Da fuck does that have to do with my post lol

I legit chuckled you’re a character
That’s just real spit. I don’t see a path for Reese to win ROTY because she doesn’t touch the ball enough to put up stats.

I would not be surprised if she wins All Star MVP because Clark is going to look for her and get her easy baskets