Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh they are real good at beating bad teams or teams missing players.… but you aint hear that from me.
Actually we did hear it from you, over and over again every time they win.

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

:lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Salaries yeah... But the NIL deals turn into actual Endorsement deals....

NIL deals have multiple restrictions due to NCAA regulations...

Angel speaks on it... 0425 mark...

the restrictions get removed next month

“Slated to take effect August 1, 2024, the new rules allow athletes to pursue NIL opportunities without limitations imposed by the NCAA, conferences, or universities. These opportunities include endorsement deals, sponsorships, and other commercial activities. The rule also fortifies compliance with Title IXrequirements.”

NCAA women’s basketball is more popular than the WNBA stay in make millions and break Clarks records hell Bronny made $5.9 million last year at USC

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody cared about the WNBA before caitlin clark
Ninjas know stat lines, draft spots, rosters, they’re moving games to bigger arenas. I too my goddaughter to WNBA games in atlanta all the time. We sat courtside many times for $70 each. We used to get $30 tickets and if it’s a televised game the ushers would come to your section and give your free upgrades down low so the camera shots have people in em. None of that shit at CC games. Sold out! Reese is a part of it, but if CC is out for extended games the viewership would tank. She not the best but she’s getting asses in seats and that counts more than her stats for the league.