Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ninjas know stat lines, draft spots, rosters, they’re moving games to bigger arenas. I too my goddaughter to WNBA games in atlanta all the time. We sat courtside many times for $70 each. We used to get $30 tickets and if it’s a televised game the ushers would come to your section and give your free upgrades down low so the camera shots have people in em. None of that shit at CC games. Sold out! Reese is a part of it, but if CC is out for extended games the viewership would tank. She not the best but she’s getting asses in seats and that counts more than her stats for the league.
I realized the whole “WNBA is now popular/WE'RE finally getting the attention we wanted“ talk is skewed, all these new fans aren't coming out to see the WNBA they are coming to see Caitlin Clark. I've been looking at YouTube videos and reading the comments and all they care about is seeing Clark, her hardcore fans know nothing about how basketball is played they just know Caitlin Clark is the best in their eyes. Her fans have shown and told people over and over if Caitlin isn't playing they aren't coming to the game or even watching it, they don't care about Aja Wilson, Sabrina Ionescu, Kelsey Plum or any of the other players. I really think if Caitlin had taken Ice Cubes offer to play in the BIG 3 his league would have been seeing the same thing the WNBA is experiencing, well until they found out she really couldn't play with men then they'd turn on Ice Cube...lol

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I realized the whole “WNBA is now popular/WE'RE finally getting the attention we wanted“ talk is skewed, all these new fans aren't coming out to see the WNBA they are coming to see Caitlin Clark. I've been looking at YouTube videos and reading the comments and all they care about is seeing Clark, her hardcore fans know nothing about how basketball is played they just know Caitlin Clark is the best in their eyes. Her fans have shown and told people over and over if Caitlin isn't playing they aren't coming to the game or even watching it, they don't care about Aja Wilson, Sabrina Ionescu, Kelsey Plum or any of the other players. I really think if Caitlin had taken Ice Cubes offer to play in the BIG 3 his league would have been seeing the same thing the WNBA is experiencing, well until they found out she really couldn't play with men then they'd turn on Ice Cube...lol
Facts!!! Her fans show out just to see her hit a 3-pointer. That’s it. They don’t give a damn about anything else.

But that’s ok. There are fans that just get behind a pkayer. It happens in all sports. When I was young I wanted to go to a Hawks just to see Dominique Wilkins. He was my guy. Everyone else be damned.

Side note: shout out to @BrownTurd & @therealjondoe for the trash talk. This is BGOL. Posting pics and talk shit is the way.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
usa_today_15692066.0.jpg
She bad
Anyone surprised?
:roflmao:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Posing in swimsuits is definitely her calling :lol:

Man I had to delete my original comment, all I saw were the uniform colors and thought the pic was saying she played for the Chicago Sky. Who the hell are the Delaware Blue Hens, she hasn't even touched the floor for that team :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Facts!!! Her fans show out just to see her hit a 3-pointer. That’s it. They don’t give a damn about anything else.

But that’s ok. There are fans that just get behind a pkayer. It happens in all sports. When I was young I wanted to go to a Hawks just to see Dominique Wilkins. He was my guy.

It is, like read Jondoe post, the Clarkies don't care how good y'all think Aja Wilson or any other player is all they care about is Caitlin and to them she's the MVP. Then you can't really even compare them to you being a fan of Dominique because you were a basketball fan that liked how Dominique played basketball, I'm being 100% serious when I say this, the Clarkies don't know anything about basketball they just love Caitlin and are spending big money supporting her. I think Jondoe is somewhat trolling when he posts all those made up first and fastest stats but to the Clarkies it's proof that she's the greatest basketball player that ever lived...lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is, like read Jondoe post, the Clarkies don't care how good y'all think Aja Wilson or any other player is all they care about is Caitlin and to them she's the MVP. Then you can't really even compare them to you being a fan of Dominique because you were a basketball fan that liked how Dominique played basketball, I'm being 100% serious when I say this, the Clarkies don't know anything about basketball they just love Caitlin and are spending big money supporting her. I think Jondoe is somewhat trolling when he posts all those made up first and fastest stats but to the Clarkies it's proof that she's the greatest basketball player that ever lived...lol

I kinda think @therealjondoe is just fucking with us posting all of those tweets about her. But it's still crazy all that Caitlin's accomplishments just in the first half of the season.

Plus if you know @therealjondoe , you know that once he likes a team "In this case player" he posts them a lot. And anything about them, we know because how he does the same with the Heat :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda think @therealjondoe is just fucking with us posting all of those tweets about her. But it's still crazy all that Caitlin's accomplishments just in the first half of the season.

Plus if you know @therealjondoe , you know that once he likes a team "In this case player" he posts them a lot. And anything about them, we know because how he does the same with the Heat :lol:

I'm a fan lol
BTW new Heat summer league highlights in the NBA thread
:roflmao: