Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Good win for Sky..pulling for the young pups to make the playoffs.

Great bounce bounce back game for Carter. She did her thing tonight, but damn..she need to learn to burn the clock late in the game with the lead. She was putting up shots with 10+ seconds to go late..lol.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Love what I'm seeing from the league. Young stars going out there and really competing. WNBA is in a totally difference space this year from the past. Usher and Mayweather sitting court side for a regular season game? Just shows where the league is headed.

Looking forward to the playoffs and the all-star game. I guarantee it will be competitive, unlike the NBA game all-star game.

Last edited:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been discussed on here and some of the talk shows. Not sure what all you were able to see. But it has been one of the knocks about her rookie campaign.
Didn't see much but ESPN slurping she does on sportscenter
Haven't read thru the thread fully though

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm so tired of hearing about Clark FUCK her her family her team them white boys wouldn't shut up about her in prison
Yep.

It cracks Me up that Clark's Fans want her fellow FEVER Teammates (among others) to "protect" her.
After weeks of calling these same women, Ghetto Trash, HoodRats, and other racially derogatory slurs.
Along with Social Media Death Threats, etc
Clowning The League,
Even at the expense of the WHITE WNBA Players who've been balling for years in the league.
And want US all to forgot that shit, while gaslighting US for their MAGA Racism shit

To an extent, it puts a bit of a damper on the game now.
Like Clark can't be touched.
So some players, Officials, etc. may be intentionally holding back (physically) for fear of backlash.
While Clark is allowed to get away with some shit.

That's why I love players like Chennedy Carter.
As much as I feel that Sista is "Ghetto",
When She's on court,
That Sista just doesn't give a Shit.
And it shows in her game.
Especially when She gave Clark that "WELCOME TO THE WNBA, BITCH" smoke during their first meet-up.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

GRiuGNTb0AMB1D4

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.

It cracks Me up that Clark's Fans want her fellow FEVER Teammates (among others) to "protect" her.
After weeks of calling these same women, Ghetto Trash, HoodRats, and other racially derogatory slurs.
Clowning The League,
Even at the expense of the WHITE WNBA Players who've been balling for years in the league.
And want US all to forgot that shit, while gaslighting US for their MAGA Racism shit

So some players, Officials, etc. may be intentionally holding back (physically) for fear of backlash.

When She's on court,
Especially when She gave Clark that "WELCOME TO THE WNBA, BITCH" smoke during their first meet-up.
Bruh Clark has a99 stiff arm rating. They need to start calling that shit. She's pushing players damn near to the ground

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.

Clowning The League,

When She's on court,
:bravo::cheers: