Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

87580037-13655507-image-a-109_1721530659928.jpg

Man..I wish Kobe was around to see this. Being a girl dad, he was really into pushing the growth of women sports. I think GiGi would've developed into a really good player.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is, I'm starting to like B. Griner and D. Taurasi a bit more.

Just seeing them more and more, you get to see another side of them and how they interact with other players. They seem like cool people.

( I want to crack a joke so bad, but I just complimented them...lol )

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
What's crazy is, I'm starting to like B. Griner and D. Taurasi a bit more.

Just seeing them more and more, you get to see another side of them and how they interact with other players. They seem like cool people.

( I want to crack a joke so bad, but I just complimented them...lol )
You missed prime Diana one of the greatest hoopers you'll ever see.

alexw

Platinum Member
She went from the ncaa tournament right into the wnba. There was no off-season
She said it herself she needs a break
Man you're willing to make an excuse for anything she does. If she shits on the floor you'll say she has a stomach ache. She's too young to be that exhausted and you know that's bullshit. Watch her face when the camera isn't on her she's not happy. The girl may be burnt out already.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you're willing to make an excuse for anything she does. If she shits on the floor you'll say she has a stomach ache. She's too young to be that exhausted and you know that's bullshit. Watch her face when the camera isn't on her she's not happy. The girl may be burnt out already.
It's not an excuse
She's not a robot
She plays the whole game and pushes the ball. When you shoot those long 3s you need your legs.

alexw

Platinum Member
It's not an excuse
She's not a robot
She plays the whole game and pushes the ball. When you shoot those long 3s you need your legs.
Nobody works harder than Angel she has to run the floor hard and she's banging against bigger bodies and you don't hear her complaining about being all tired and shit. She's also a rookie. Again it's more than that. Wake up

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody works harder than Angel she has to run the floor hard and she's banging against bigger bodies and you don't hear her complaining about being all tired and shit. She's also a rookie. Again it's more than that. Wake up
Angel doesn't do what caitlin does
Caitlin runs the offense
Angel gets her buckets in the paint

alexw

Platinum Member
Angel doesn't do what caitlin does
Caitlin runs the offense
Angel gets her buckets in the paint
You purposely ignored my point. Angel has to work harder because she's banging against bigger bodies and she has to run the floor hard. Plus since the WNBA's inception all rookies do this and this is the only one complaining about being fatigued. She doesn't love it it's obvious

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You purposely ignored my point. Angel has to work harder because she's banging against bigger bodies and she has to run the floor hard. Plus since the WNBA's inception all rookies do this and this is the only one complaining about being fatigued. She doesn't love it it's obvious
Yup caitlin hates basketball that's it