Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You are out of your fucking mind if you think she doesn't love basketball
The only thing you got to do is watch her face. Take off your rose colored glasses and take them panties out your mouth and you will see an unhappy woman. you and the cult of Caitlin have burnt her out. She hates the attention and that's making her lose love for the game

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing you got to do is watch her face. Take off your rose colored glasses and take them panties out your mouth and you will see an unhappy woman. you and the cult of Caitlin have burnt her out. She hates the attention and that's making her lose love for the game
You're nuts
:roflmao:

alexw

Platinum Member
You're nuts
:roflmao:
Show me one other basketball star who said they can't wait to "not" touch a basketball. Show me just one and shes only 21. Kobe Bryant for example woke up at 2:00 in the morning and went to the gym. And she already can't wait to not touch a ball. Take them yeasty panties out your mouth man and listen to what she's saying.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
10 assists and 2 turnovers while pushing the pace of the game against the best players

She's tired
These don’t match up. She had energy to run the floor and push pace, but she was also tired, yet played the whole game. You been drinking from BrownTurd’s cup on this.

it’s ok to say she shot like shit tonight. It’s happened often this season so no one should be surprised.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show me one other basketball star who said they can't wait to "not" touch a basketball. Show me just one and shes only 21. Kobe Bryant for example woke up at 2:00 in the morning and went to the gym. And she already can't wait to not touch a ball. Take them yeasty panties out your mouth man and listen to what she's saying.
The girl hasn't had a break
She didn't have an off-season and her team has played more games and had the hardest schedule to start the season.

alexw

Platinum Member
The girl hasn't had a break
She didn't have an off-season and her team has played more games and had the hardest schedule to start the season.
You act like this is the NBA or this is the first time it's ever happened. They played what 20 games. Yeah that's exhausting. Hell Hooper's hoop every goddamn day

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

e221a00bf30847d7ac285ba77f0bce6f.gif