Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never knew that uconn's coach Geno Auriemma
picked college brianna stewart from his uconn team for the Olympic team over the league mvp Nneka Ogwumike and Candice Parker

Still think there's no Uconn-illimanati ?
So glad they got cooked tonight

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you're willing to make an excuse for anything she does. If she shits on the floor you'll say she has a stomach ache. She's too young to be that exhausted and you know that's bullshit. Watch her face when the camera isn't on her she's not happy. The girl may be burnt out already.
Nigga burnt out means tired. So why are you arguing with the man just to argue? Stop trolling

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:doubling Caitlin Clark FULL COURT IS INSANE!!!

Doubling clark
:roflmao:

Damn the trapping Clark before half court lol

Usa coach is petty

Whether intentionally or not, it showed exactly what the opposition would do to her in the olympics. Press/trap her, force her left and live with the assists and two-bucket vs her raining 3s all night. I mean, USA still lost... but that was mostly due to Arike going off in the 3rd.

Imo, it would be harder to justify her being left off Team USA if she had a better midrange game, a left hand and wasn't a liability on D. it appears she's been working on her handles, and I did not see her use that off ball hand to push off last night like she usually does- so I'll give her a pass on that.

I have seen more competition the first 10 minutes of this game, than the last 10 years in the NBA all star game. Reminds me of some of the old school NBA All Star games. They playing with some fucking pride and want to win. Does make me wonder if the NBA did a national team vs the world if it would make a difference. Prob not much but I think there would be more effort.

They must have a bet on this game cause they playing for real

I think it has more to do with their salaries. if you make a hundred -ish grand a season, (WNBA average) a fifty thousand dollar check is nice. If you make 9 million (NBA average) you give a fuck about this lil ass 50k?

Lia Thomas,I mean Clark couldn’t hit the ocean if she was standing in the middle of it
Last night she couldn't hit water if she fell out of a boat- but drawing the defense/defender in and passing out of it, to wide open players- she's excelling at that.

Poor night not to show up. (shooting wise) I thought "Special players make special pays on special days"?

doesn't really matter though, she could have gone 1/100 from 3 and her stans would be reposting that one LOGO 3!!! over and over and over and saying; "S3e? y0o sH0ulD h4ve LeT H3r BeE in Teh 0lYmp1kS!!!!"

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Whether intentionally or not, it showed exactly what the opposition would do to her in the olympics. Press/trap her, force her left and live with the assists and two-bucket vs her raining 3s all night. I mean, USA still lost... but that was mostly due to Arike going off in the 3rd.

Imo, it would be harder to justify her being left off Team USA if she had a better midrange game, a left hand and wasn't a liability on D. it appears she's been working on her handles, and I did not see her use that off ball hand to push off last night like she usually does- so I'll give her a pass on that.
The full court press/trap her, force left is something personal that's going on saying CAITLIN CLARK isn't going to do to us what she did in college, in the Olympics the other team is trying to beat Team USA so Clark wouldn't see that type of defense

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The full court press/trap her, force left is something personal that's going on saying CAITLIN CLARK isn't going to do to us what she did in college, in the Olympics the other team is trying to beat Team USA so Clark wouldn't see that type of defense
so, you're saying they would just let her bomb 3s and get 30 a game? Because they are trying to beat Team USA and not her?

uh, ok.

yn61u.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
so, you're saying they would just let her bomb 3s and get 30 a game? Because they are trying to beat Team USA and not her?

uh, ok.

yn61u.jpg
So you think they gonna double Clark when Team USA got Sabrina Ionescu, Aja Wilson, Diana Taurasi, Kelsey Plum, Britney Griner, etc.. just so she doesn't bomb logo 3's

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it's obvious that they went w/ the old guard because of all the pub CC was getting.

I bet they regret that shit now. Wish they had Angel too!

If they get blown out, you know they the coaches and committees are going to take some heat!!
Man if they lose....