Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

468f68398fbf4955b1f72bcbff6a0d22_sm.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Stephen A cooked

No no no no no no don't you do that. Caitlin doesn't belong on that team because she's too tired. That's what you told me. She can't do the three-point contest because she's so tired and she hasn't had any time off. So if she's that tired how can she play in the Olympics? No she needs to rest just like you said. Get that much needed break. So he wasn't cooking, he's way off according to your logic.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No no no no no no don't you do that. Caitlin doesn't belong on that team because she's too tired. That's what you told me. She can't do the three-point contest because she's so tired and she hasn't had any time off. So if she's that tired how can she play in the Olympics? No she needs to rest just like you said. Get that much needed break. So he wasn't cooking, he's way off according to your logic.
I didn't say she doesn't belong on the team because she's tired. I said her being tired could effect her shooting. It's probably better for her to get the rest though but they could have very easily put her on the team just like they did Taurasi when she was a rookie but Caitlin didn't go to uconn so they won't.