Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Sky getting destroyed 45-17, I was just checking the boxscore on ESPN and Chennedy Carter name wasn't in there as being in the game, they need somebody. I see Reese is 1-8 so that means she's still just throwing the ball in the air.. lol

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Sky getting destroyed 45-17, I was just checking the boxscore on ESPN and Chennedy Carter name wasn't in there as being in the game, they need somebody. I see Reese is 1-8 so that means she's still just throwing the ball in the air.. lol

It can be a little frustrating to watch sometimes. She throws her body into the defender and chunks the ball at basket. Getting most of her baskets off of hustle plays. I hope she gets with someone to help work on that post game. And then get some perimeter work in down the line. Too talented to stay this limited on offense.

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
It can be a little frustrating to watch sometimes. She throws her body into the defender and chunks the ball at basket. Getting most of her baskets off of hustle plays. I hope she gets with someone to help work on that post game. And then get a some perimeter work in down the line. Too talented to stay this limited on offense.
I watched her at LSU and she was not this bad. the game against the Fever where she was big boying Smith is how I remember her doing defenders in college, scoring, blocking shots and talking shit, I don't know what to call the stuff she puts up now, I watched that video someone made of all her misses and literally does what I said earlier just throws the ball in the air

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched her at LSU and she was not this bad. the game against the Fever where she was big boying Smith is how I remember her doing defenders in college, scoring, blocking shots and talking shit, I don't know what to call the stuff she puts up now, I watched that video someone made of all her misses and literally does what I said earlier just throws the ball in the air

The players in the WNBA are bigger, stronger and faster than when she was in college. In college she had her size as her advantage.

I saw this the other day but didn't post it because I'm not into isolating her and tearing her down, but she does misses a lot of shots.

And since y'all are talking about it.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
The players in the WNBA are bigger, stronger and faster than when she was in college. In college she had her size as her advantage.

I saw this the other day but didn't post it because I'm not into isolating her and tearing her down, but she does misses a lot of shots.

And since y'all are talking about it.

Her misses aren't because the women are bigger, stronger and faster though if you look at the first few missed shots in that video she's just not concentrating and in some cases she tries to draw contact by throwing her body into the defender hoping to get and and one or at least to the line to shoot free throws

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her misses aren't because the women are bigger, stronger and faster though if you look at the first few missed shots in that video she's just not concentrating and in some cases she tries to draw contact by throwing her body into the defender hoping to get and and one or at least to the line to shoot free throws

She gets blocked a lot due to players being bigger faster and stronger.

Yes she also doesn’t look at the basket and just throws up bulltshit trying to draw a file or throws it up quick because she’s scared to get blocked.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
i wouldnt say annihilate ... u gotta look at games played ...

but she will break it ... she has 4 games to do it ...:rolleyes:
Oh ok I didn't understand at first, I guess they were only playing 30 games back then, now they're playing 40, gonna have to bring that up when the Caitlin Clark fans get to pounding their chest later on this season..lol

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
She gets blocked a lot due to players being bigger faster and stronger.

Yes she also doesn’t look at the basket and just throws up bulltshit trying to draw a file or throws it up quick because she’s scared to get blocked.
It's easy to block her shot when she catches it and then just tries to throw it up in the air. the defenders aren't even having to jump to block her shot they just put their hands in the air and Reese is throwing the ball into them. When Reese actually catches the ball and makes some type of move or gathers herself she rarely gets blocked

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

After all this Caitlin Clark talk I think it's going to be back to full court defense and double teams on her tonight.. lol