Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh no I wasn’t responding to you anything I post in this thread is never directed towards you you’re just being your natural White male self nothing surprising :cool: my posts are directed towards the suspected Black mal
Shit don't have anything to do with race
Your girl stunk it up that's all
Cry it out and get ready for tomorrow

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Based off of your reply I'm gonna kinda ask you

dont-feed-the-troll-troll.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She played the same way your girl has played against winning teams most of the season. Unfortunately she doesn’t Have a Boston, Mitchell or Smith to carry her like they do Clark.

Also I only cry over Steelers, Penn State, and Sixers

Averages out when you have a 99 in carrying the league
:roflmao:

There are 100’s of Cups better than the Stanley Cup. The Media decided to push the Stanley Cup and now you can’t keep it on the shelves and the price went up 50%

Clark is ranked 15th on ESPN’s WNBA rankings :dunno: and that’s being generous

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easy to block her shot when she catches it and then just tries to throw it up in the air. the defenders aren't even having to jump to block her shot they just put their hands in the air and Reese is throwing the ball into them. When Reese actually catches the ball and makes some type of move or gathers herself she rarely gets blocked

At some point Angel's gotta take this shit personally! :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
At some point Angel's gotta take this shit personally! :lol:

Jonquel Jones is 6'6 and moves like a guard so her blocking those shots is expected, people have been talking about Reeses getting her shots blocked and her just throwing balls up in the air for weeks so I figured during this break she would have been watching film and seeing what she has to change but I watched the highlights last night and she was still doing some of the same things

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jonquel Jones is 6'6 and moves like a guard so her blocking those shots is expected, people have been talking about Reeses getting her shots blocked and her just throwing balls up in the air for weeks so I figured during this break she would have been watching film and seeing what she has to change but I watched the highlights last night and she was still doing some of the same things

I know, bigger strong and faster

sadhotgirl-giggling.gif

And yes she just throws shots towards the backboard/basket, or the general vicinity at her end of the court :lol: and hopes that she makes it or gets the rebound.

I was hoping that she changed something regarding her shot and she didn't. Well actually she did. If you noticed, at times she looked more patient and apprehensive to shoot and was looking to pass when around the basket.

Because she knew that she'd get blocked.

I do believe that she'll work on it in the off season.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I know, bigger strong and faster

sadhotgirl-giggling.gif

And yes she just throws shots towards the backboard/basket, or the general vicinity at her end of the court :lol: and hopes that she makes it or gets the rebound.

I was hoping that she changed something regarding her shot and she didn't. Well actually she did. If you noticed, at times she looked more patient and apprehensive to shoot and was looking to pass when around the basket.

Because she knew that she'd get blocked.

I do believe that she'll work on it in the off season.
Lol@ Snoopy...In all those blocks Jonquel wasn't the primary defender she's just a good defender that's why I said those were expected, when Reese primary defender did block her all she did was hold her hands up and Reese threw the ball right into them. Hopefully Reese works on her shooting THIS SEASON and not the off season because I think they have a Chennedy Carter problem over that ESPN ranking, she was not happy about it :hithead:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She played the same way your girl has played against winning teams most of the season. Unfortunately she doesn’t Have a Boston, Mitchell or Smith to carry her like they do Clark.

Also I only cry over Steelers, Penn State, and Sixers

There are 100’s of Cups better than the Stanley Cup. The Media decided to push the Stanley Cup and now you can’t keep it on the shelves and the price went up 50%

Clark is ranked 15th on ESPN’s WNBA rankings :dunno: and that’s being generous
So you're saying if you wanna make money you better stock Stanley cups

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For something so easy it took 27 years to do

You’re probably obtuse to this because you seem to be a white person with a little seasoning….. but White people in general don’t like to see Black men making money. They DAMN SURE don’t like to see Black Women making money and Black lesbians????!! Shittttttt. Whats changed now is these billion dollar media deals. White people make big money and pay the Black women small leftovers while they make $100 millions.

Clark on a 11-15 team shooting 4-15 2-9 from 3 and 6 turnover's ain’t really groundbreaking……..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re probably obtuse to this because you seem to be a white person with a little seasoning….. but White people in general don’t like to see Black men making money. They DAMN SURE don’t like to see Black Women making money and Black lesbians????!! Shittttttt. Whats changed now is these billion dollar media deals. White people make big money and pay the Black women small leftovers while they make $100 millions.

Clark on a 11-15 team shooting 4-15 2-9 from 3 and 6 turnover's ain’t really groundbreaking……..
Caitlin has arrived to feed the lesbians
Black, white, purple
They will all eat going forward

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody take @REDLINE and @therealjondoe shoe strings and belt

I had to hit "Show ignored content" to see that post.

Apparently there's still some miscommunication.

You dislike Caitlin and root against her because of the media hype and social media hype.

I don't have those issues and not influenced by them so I don't have the same dislike as you.

I don't cape for this white woman or any white women, I don't save her, I don't prop her up and shit on Black women.

This is basketball and a basketball only conversation.

So in short, I literally don't care that she has more turnovers than field goals made.

What I can talk you about that stat is it's Horrible and she has lots of turnovers!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to hit "Show ignored content" to see that post.

Apparently there's still some miscommunication.

You dislike Caitlin and root against her because of the media hype and social media hype.

I don't have those issues and not influenced by them so I don't have the same dislike as you.

I don't cape for this white woman or any white women, I don't save her, I don't prop her up and shit on Black women.

This is basketball and a basketball only conversation.

So in short, I literally don't care that she has more turnovers than field goals made.

What I can talk you about that stat is it's Horrible and she has lots of turnovers!
Keep me on ignored Chief