Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nah I just don’t like worthless posters who serve no purpose so there’s no need for me to see what he says.

But you have ya fun reading his/her posts

beyonce-loucona-beyonce-happy-birthday.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why I made the comparison
Imo , yes she’s a good shooter (streaky to be truthful) but she’s no different than anyone that’s come along and lost in the ncaa and is a turnover machine
Meanwhile Angel has been a winner on every level

Caitlin is different because who else is pulling up from the distance she does?
She's already arguably the best passer in the league as well.
Angel is cool but she's a roll player

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She kills the pick and roll you’re correct
And just because she pulls up from there doesn’t mean she makes it plus nobody is making that argument but you and the mindless sheep

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

She kills the pick and roll you’re correct
And just because she pulls up from there doesn’t mean she makes it plus nobody is making that argument but you and the mindless sheep
She has basically stopped pulling up from distance and focuses almost solely on her passing, there have been so many instances where she refuses to shoot when she has good looks and passes instead. Her fans have stopped comparing her to Steph and now saying she's Steve Nash/Magic Johnson

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But but the Olympic rust
Clark fans been giving Angel hell all day so she better ball out tonight, nobody is going to want to hear their excuses saying it was the coaches fault.. lol
Shouldn’t be in Mexico doing nacho libre swimsuit photos that nobody asked for

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has basically stopped pulling up from distance and focuses almost solely on her passing, there have been so many instances where she refuses to shoot when she has good looks and passes instead. Her fans have stopped comparing her to Steph and now saying she's Steve Nash/Magic Johnson
Ben Simmons*

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
But but the Olympic rust

Shouldn’t be in Mexico doing nacho libre swimsuit photos that nobody asked for
Her fans said she needed that break to "rest her legs which is why she has been shooting poorly" so that's why I said no one is going to want to hear any excuses

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her fans said she needed that break to "rest her legs which is why she has been shooting poorly" so that's why I said no one is going to want to hear any excuses
I think she’s gun shy way too many open WIDE OPEN lay ups and jumpers she passes up to make difficult passes