Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hate having to watch these games with the blue box, this one taking up the whole center of the screen

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't understand why didn't Diana Taurasi play minutes in winning gold medal but here competing for WNBA championship

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She out there like a wrecking ball lol
Miley-Cyrus-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-10.jpg

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Reese almost dished out a 20/20..

I don't care what anyone says. 20 rebounds is 20 rebounds. Not all of them are from her own missed shots.

Sky need to get it together. Dream is breathing down their throats for one of those final spots.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not so fast DooDooMan… Reese out there making history,

Naw Clark has ROTY wrapped up. She is starting to consistently put up 23pt 10ast 6 rebounds a game.

I have said it before in this thread. Reese team won’t allow her a chance in hell to win ROTY.

Her being on a team who can’t shoot and having to play next to Cordosa is rough. Teams collapse the floor and there is no room to operate in the paint. The irony of it all is that Reese needs a player like Clark who can shoot, push the pace and get her the ball. Grab a good point and some wing players and Reese numbers would go up.

When she catch the ball the entire stadium is in the paint..lol

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
C
The ROTY for Reese is officially over. Clark has pulled away. Clark putting up MVP numbers now.
Lol...Now you know I was just joking. if/ when the Fever get above .500 she will be start to get a lot of MVP consideration. The Fever have to play Aja Wilson and the Aces twice at the end of the season so those games will be huge for both players

Last edited: