Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's lame as fuck ol bitter faggit :lol:

Very impressive that the game sold old, congrats to them.

But does she think they advertise Caitlin Clark games? No. Muthafuckas see the Fever on the schedule and they buy tickets.

Dumbasses act like they advertise Caitlin like the circus is coming to town :roflmao:

I've seen several advertisements for that Lynx vs Vegas game tomorrow night though.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Clark just wants to play basketball, her weird fanbase are the ones that's problems. I really thought they would die down after she left college but it's like her not winning a championship her last year brought her even more weird fans, they are determined to prove she is the best ever, (they've already said championships don't matter) and that's where all these made up broken records keep coming from. They're trashing anybody they feel doesn't make her look good

How often are you talking to Caitlin fans?

Because at this point I think you niggas are on the phone with'em like

4b85912c9d725266096368694073e3aa.gif

:roflmao:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
How often are you talking to Caitlin fans?

Because at this point I think you niggas are on the phone with'em like

4b85912c9d725266096368694073e3aa.gif

:roflmao:

:lol: :lol:so how do you feel about what I'm saying, I told you I was there when everything started, the Clark fans came to all of Angel Reeses social media sites and if you check now you'll see they're still there

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:so how do you feel about what I'm saying, I told you I was there when everything started, the Clark fans came to all of Angel Reeses social media sites and if you check now you'll see they're still there

If their hate for Angel is anything like the few haters of Caitlin in this thread, then I want to read or hear no parts of it! :lol:

Because both sides are pathetic :smh:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah Clark just wants to play basketball, her weird fanbase are the ones that's problems. I really thought they would die down after she left college but it's like her not winning a championship her last year brought her even more weird fans, they are determined to prove she is the best ever, (they've already said championships don't matter) and that's where all these made up broken records keep coming from. They're trashing anybody they feel doesn't make her look good
Honestly, I hardly interact with CC fans. I'm not even sure the majority of her fans are racist. I think the racist ones might just be the loudest. I also question if they even watch her games or if they just jump on social media to troll. Someone posted a YouTube link to their last game. I glanced over at the chat section for all of 5 seconds and saw a group of people going at each other over her winning ROY. I didn't stick around long enough to see if anything racist was being said.