Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Naw Clark has ROTY wrapped up. She is starting to consistently put up 23pt 10ast 6 rebounds a game.

I have said it before in this thread. Reese team won’t allow her a chance in hell to win ROTY.

Her being on a team who can’t shoot and having to play next to Cordosa is rough. Teams collapse the floor and there is no room to operate in the paint. The irony of it all is that Reese needs a player like Clark who can shoot, push the pace and get her the ball. Grab a good point and some wing players and Reese numbers would go up.

When she catch the ball the entire stadium is in the paint..lol
Reese's scoring problems are all on her not how the offense is set up, she's going up over defenders and just ripping the rebounds out the air but then when it comes to shooting she's barely even leaving her feet and just throwing the ball up in the air. I saw last night she was shooting some midrange shots, she needs to shoot more of those to make the defense play up on her and then maybe she can use her quickness to get to the glass and feel more comfortable putting it up

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Naw Clark has ROTY wrapped up. She is starting to consistently put up 23pt 10ast 6 rebounds a game.

I have said it before in this thread. Reese team won’t allow her a chance in hell to win ROTY.

Her being on a team who can’t shoot and having to play next to Cordosa is rough. Teams collapse the floor and there is no room to operate in the paint. The irony of it all is that Reese needs a player like Clark who can shoot, push the pace and get her the ball. Grab a good point and some wing players and Reese numbers would go up.

When she catch the ball the entire stadium is in the paint..lol
Congrats, this is actually not that much of a troll post for you. I agree with most of it. Chicago does need to improve as a team if Reese is going to win it. Clark is up right now, but it's too early to call ROTY. They still have half a season left.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats, this is actually not that much of a troll post for you. I agree with most of it. Chicago does need to improve as a team if Reese is going to win it. Clark is up right now, but it's too early to call ROTY. They still have half a season left.
12 games left for Clark

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
You're right. So it's almost a win for Clark but 12-13 games is still enough for Reese to win it. Chicago would have to win the majority of their games remaining.
He's saying Reese is their best player not Chennedy Carter :idea::idea:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
12 games left for Clark

Caitlin Clark now 2 technical fouls away from automatic WNBA suspension​

Caitlin Clark achieved a WNBA milestone in the Indiana Fever's 92–75 win over the Seattle Storm on Sunday, breaking the rookie record for assists in a season set by Ticha Penicheiro in 1998.

However, something else happened in the game that looms over the Fever's remaining 12 games of the regular season. Clark picked up a technical foul midway through the third quarter for hitting the backstop behind the basket in frustration after missing a 3-pointer.

The call itself was questionable. Clark was emotional and acted out, but not against another player or an official. Yet players have been whistled for technicals for actions such as slamming the basketball down or kicking the scorer's table, so this wasn't an outlandish call.
However, the technical foul is important because it was Clark's fifth of the season. And that puts her closer to an automatic suspension.

In the WNBA, a player draws a one-game penalty after accumulating seven technical fouls in a season. Subsequently, another suspension is issued for every other technical received from there (i.e., No. 9, No. 11, No. 13, etc.).
Following Sunday's game, Clark told reporters that the referee said her outburst was "disrespectful to the game of basketball."
"It reminded me of the technical I got in college where I said, 'Damn it,'" Clark said. "It's like a personal frustration, had nothing to do with my team, had nothing to do with the reffing, had nothing to do with the other team. It was just because I'm a competitor and I felt like I should've been making more shots."

"But I think he fired me up to continue to play a lot harder," she added. "I think we got a lot better after he did that. So I want to thank him for that."
Seattle closed the margin to within one point by the end of the third quarter, but perhaps the Fever would've fallen behind during that stretch had they not been motivated by the technical foul, as Clark viewed it. Indiana finally began to pull away with six minutes remaining in the game, leading to a 14-point win.

Sunday's win improved the Fever's record to 13–15, placing them seventh in the WNBA. Eight teams make the playoffs, so Indiana is currently in position to make the postseason. Yet if Clark ends up missing one (or more) of the team's remaining 12 games, that could jeopardize its chances.
Clark is currently the Fever's leading scorer (17.8 per game), leads the WNBA in assists (8.3 per game), tops the team in steals (1.4) and is the team's third-leading rebounder (5.8). That's a huge amount of production to take out of the lineup for a game, especially when every one of them will likely count as the regular season nears its end.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Caitlin Clark achieved a WNBA milestone in the Indiana Fever's 92–75 win over the Seattle Storm on Sunday, breaking the rookie record for assists in a season set by Ticha Penicheiro in 1998.

However, something else happened in the game that looms over the Fever's remaining 12 games of the regular season. Clark picked up a technical foul midway through the third quarter for hitting the backstop behind the basket in frustration after missing a 3-pointer.

The call itself was questionable. Clark was emotional and acted out, but not against another player or an official. Yet players have been whistled for technicals for actions such as slamming the basketball down or kicking the scorer's table, so this wasn't an outlandish call.
However, the technical foul is important because it was Clark's fifth of the season. And that puts her closer to an automatic suspension.

In the WNBA, a player draws a one-game penalty after accumulating seven technical fouls in a season. Subsequently, another suspension is issued for every other technical received from there (i.e., No. 9, No. 11, No. 13, etc.).
Following Sunday's game, Clark told reporters that the referee said her outburst was "disrespectful to the game of basketball."
"It reminded me of the technical I got in college where I said, 'Damn it,'" Clark said. "It's like a personal frustration, had nothing to do with my team, had nothing to do with the reffing, had nothing to do with the other team. It was just because I'm a competitor and I felt like I should've been making more shots."

"But I think he fired me up to continue to play a lot harder," she added. "I think we got a lot better after he did that. So I want to thank him for that."
Seattle closed the margin to within one point by the end of the third quarter, but perhaps the Fever would've fallen behind during that stretch had they not been motivated by the technical foul, as Clark viewed it. Indiana finally began to pull away with six minutes remaining in the game, leading to a 14-point win.

https://sports.yahoo.com/with-inter...-all-star-game-in-indianapolis-213133879.html
Sunday's win improved the Fever's record to 13–15, placing them seventh in the WNBA. Eight teams make the playoffs, so Indiana is currently in position to make the postseason. Yet if Clark ends up missing one (or more) of the team's remaining 12 games, that could jeopardize its chances.
Clark is currently the Fever's leading scorer (17.8 per game), leads the WNBA in assists (8.3 per game), tops the team in steals (1.4) and is the team's third-leading rebounder (5.8). That's a huge amount of production to take out of the lineup for a game, especially when every one of them will likely count as the regular season nears its end.

@therealjondoe got his angry emails and tweets ready to send and a gofundme already set up to pay any fines

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

She did that right after they called out of bounce on the Fever and she kicked the ball so of course the ref was going to blow the whistle.. lol

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Shannon Sharpe and Stephen A. go overboard with the fake outrage on how they say Clark is being treated, dude acting like he's really mad over the bump from Skylar Diggins, I watched the First take clip this morning and he was repeating the same exact thing. Stephen A. still mad they people were saying Monica McNutt embarrassed him about 2 months ago because he's still talking about how she should have been on the Olympic team when that's been a done deal

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really feel that the WNBA, Officials, Coaches, Players, etc are walking on eggshells in regard to Clark. All are really scared of the rabid, mostly (Let's Be Real) Racist/MAGA Fanbase She has incurred. They've already got a taste of that with the various (Racist) Death Threats, belittling of the organization and its players, and Racist stereotyping of players. And that was weeks before Clark even joined.

It's like EVERYONE has to bow down to Clark now.
When She errs, it's always other's fault and not hers.
When The Fever were constantly losing before the All-Star and Olympic breaks,
Clark's Fans were blaming Sides (Okay. That's deserved) and her teammates like Boston and Mitchell for "not having her back".
Like they're her personal assistants (Okay. Slaves) and shit.
If another player commits a hard foul on her, it's White Folks with their gaslighting Racism.
When Clark whines, it's "Passion".
In this age of MORON45, Clark's essentially the Female Great White Hope.
And it's like everyone's afraid to say anything bad about her.
Or even commit a foul on her with getting major blowback.

I'm not taking away from Girl's skills.
She's got it for sure.
But the Racism and Double Standards are way too evident and sickening.
It's Larry Bird Hype On Steroids

As I've said several pages back,
I'm not saying much of this is Clark's fault.
For all we know, all she wants to do is Ball.

BUT MMMAAAAAANNN...

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I really feel that the WNBA, Officials, Coaches, Players, etc are walking on eggshells in regard to Clark. All are really scared of the rabid, mostly (Let's Be Real) Racist/MAGA Fanbase She has incurred. They've already got a taste of that with the various (Racist) Death Threats, belittling of the organization and its players, and Racist stereotyping of players. And that was weeks before Clark even joined.

It's like EVERYONE has to bow down to Clark now.
When She errs, it's always other's fault and not hers.
When The Fever were constantly losing before the All-Star and Olympic breaks,
Clark's Fans were blaming Sides (Okay. That's deserved) and her teammates like Boston and Mitchell for "not having her back".
Like they're her personal assistants (Okay. Slaves) and shit.
If another player commits a hard foul on her, it's White Folks with their gaslighting Racism.
When Clark whines, it's "Passion".
In this age of MORON45, Clark's essentially the Female Great White Hope.
And it's like everyone's afraid to say anything bad about her.
Or even commit a foul on her with getting major blowback.

I'm not taking away from Girl's skills.
She's got it for sure.
But the Racism and Double Standards are way too evident and sickening.
It's Larry Bird Hype On Steroids

As I've said several pages back,
I'm not saying much of this is Clark's fault.
For all we know, all she wants to do is Ball.

BUT MMMAAAAAANNN...

I love how CC handles herself in with the public and the media.

She is just herself and continues to ball out all the time.

Anyone still on this race shit is just being bitter and weird about things at this point.
Yeah Clark just wants to play basketball, her weird fanbase are the ones that's problems. I really thought they would die down after she left college but it's like her not winning a championship her last year brought her even more weird fans, they are determined to prove she is the best ever, (they've already said championships don't matter) and that's where all these made up broken records keep coming from. They're trashing anybody they feel doesn't make her look good

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Ya'll going to see Caitlin start showing her"hood" side even more :lol:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
440939656_817186476947901_1720814269607921559_n.jpg

she any good ...?:idea:

368662633_320600070419302_4260168441916046552_n.jpg