Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wheeler has to go
How the hell she got a max contract?
To be fair, Wheeler was real nice with it. Now I have not followed the WNBA until this year but I did look her tape. She was nice with it.

I am not sure if injury or age has caught up with her. But she has not shown the level of play I saw in those videos
Mitchell and Wheeler are in the last year of their contracts... UFA

With the CBA ending next year there is no way I would reup past 1 year with the salary cap going up in '26...
I am pretty sure Mitchell won’t be a free agent until 2025.

She was drafted in 2018 and signed a for year rookie contract.

Her latest contract was signed in 2022 for 3 years which would make her a free agent in 2025 unless she can opt out.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we gonna talk about her disappearance in the 2nd half or we gonna blame the coach like they do in Spaces?
We just saw why Minn is so good. They play both sides of the floor and push the pace. Tonight, Minn made clutch shot clutch shot. The fever Role players didn’t have a good game and that’s the reason they lost.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And walked away giving it all up for some prison dick.

giphy.gif

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
We just saw why Minn is so good. They play both sides of the floor and push the pace. Tonight, Minn made clutch shot clutch shot. The fever Role players didn’t have a good game and that’s the reason they lost.
I ask about Salty Mayonaisse disappearing in the 2nd half and you point the finger at the role players.
:roflmao3:

Never change playa. Never change. :D

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A'Ja was pissed at the end of the first quarter of this game.

Now Cheney is getting fouled hard.

I see a fight happening in this game.....lol