Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just the "5g towers caused covid 19" extra tin foil hat crew

Even though you’re like that Lebron Kat KingT in this thread. I respect your Staning. The Coons are crying talking about putting people on ignore knowing they’re reading every post still. You got that Coon Lurker wanting to meet up and fight me offline. You just respond and keep it moving

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And without the push she’s Sabrina

Say it with me And don’t hurt yourself thinking too hard

PROMOTION
Drake wouldn’t be Drake if he didn’t have promotion
If you so money driven, you should easily understand this
Can I ask you a question?

I'm not being obtuse, a contrarian or any other word one can think of.

But what push or extra promotion has Caitlin gotten that's more than other female basketball players that's made her popular?

Feel free to give a few examples.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though you’re like that Lebron Kat KingT in this thread. I respect your Staning. The Coons are crying talking about putting people on ignore knowing they’re reading every post still. You got that Coon Lurker wanting to meet up and fight me offline. You just respond and keep it moving
@KingTaharqa is enjoying his off-season so I'm leading the caitlin clark express in here till the nba season starts back.
I'm sure he's prepping in the lab looking for newspaper columns about jordan having a 10 point game in November 1980 something
:roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But what push or extra promotion has Caitlin gotten that's more than other female basketball players that's made her popular?

Me posting every day
:roflmao:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did Diana get the push or exposure she has?
Sabrina?
Kelsey plum-nawlinsn931?
Griner?
I’ll wait for examples of someone getting the treatment she has with the machine pushing them that hasn’t won shit.
Remember play like a girl? Nope nobody else does either.
I get it times change,NIL, etc but you can’t name 3 starters in LSU championship team or S Carolina without Google and they won. It’s been all about “America’s sweetheart” for years now. She won’t win MVP and watch the uproar from that, when they lose and she has a bad night, it’s never her fault, it’s the teammates and coaches. Fuck that ugly cave dwelling mouth breather

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did Diana get the push or exposure she has?
Sabrina?
Kelsey plum-nawlinsn931?
Griner?
I’ll wait for examples of someone getting the treatment she has with the machine pushing them that hasn’t won shit.
Remember play like a girl? Nope nobody else does either.
I get it times change,NIL, etc but you can’t name 3 starters in LSU championship team or S Carolina without Google and they won. It’s been all about “America’s sweetheart” for years now. She won’t win MVP and watch the uproar from that, when they lose and she has a bad night, it’s never her fault, it’s the teammates and coaches. Fuck that ugly cave dwelling mouth breather

"Push"?

Caitlin doesn't get a push, she gets people who want to watch her play. Which equals popularity.

A Black member On a Black message board saw a white woman play. And he was so impressed by her that he made a thread titled:

Caitlin Clark Is The Truth​

The media and social media aka "The Machine" speak about her because she brings interaction, views and money.

As everyone else knows except the haters, she's an exciting player to watch which is the reason for the popularity. Her play is the reason that her tournament games broke viewership records.

Not "The Machine". There were no advertisements of "Caitlin's coming to town" for WNBA games. Fans saw that Caitlin was coming and they instantly bought tickets. Moved the arenas and the games were sold out.

I joke about people being compromised but it's true, and you're obviously compromised and upset at her popularity.

Because you believe that the world got behind her simply because she's white and plays basketball. But she's not the first white female basketball player so what makes her special?

Her gameplay makes her special as observed by the records that she's making and breaking.

She's not going to win the MVP and because two Caitlin fans says that she deserves it doesn't make it a legitimate conversation that's stuck in your head.

Lastly, she's not pretty enough to be "America's Sweetheart". She's just a talented player that's gotten people to watch her play basketball. And gotten people to talk about women's basketball.

This is the last time I'll explain it in this thread because it's pointless and it really doesn't matter, because you and those like you will continue to think and spew the same false rhetoric.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Rashad McCants is cooking today
:lol: :lol:let me go see what's he's talking about
She won’t win MVP and watch the uproar from that, when they lose and she has a bad night, it’s never her fault, it’s the teammates and coaches. Fuck that ugly cave dwelling mouth breather
Nah her fans accepted she won't win MVP after those heartbreaking losses to the Aces, NOWWWWWWW if they get put out of the playoffs in the first round it's going to be a uproar with a lot of finger pointing and none of them will be at Caitlin Clark...lol

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Push"?

Caitlin doesn't get a push, she gets people who want to watch her play. Which equals popularity.

A Black member On a Black message board saw a white woman play. And he was so impressed by her that he made a thread titled:

Caitlin Clark Is The Truth​

The media and social media aka "The Machine" speak about her because she brings interaction, views and money.

As everyone else knows except the haters, she's an exciting player to watch which is the reason for the popularity. Her play is the reason that her tournament games broke viewership records.

Not "The Machine". There were no advertisements of "Caitlin's coming to town" for WNBA games. Fans saw that Caitlin was coming and they instantly bought tickets. Moved the arenas and the games were sold out.

I joke about people being compromised but it's true, and you're obviously compromised and upset at her popularity.

Because you believe that the world got behind her simply because she's white and plays basketball. But she's not the first white female basketball player so what makes her special?

Her gameplay makes her special as observed by the records that she's making and breaking.

She's not going to win the MVP and because two Caitlin fans says that she deserves it doesn't make it a legitimate conversation that's stuck in your head.

Lastly, she's not pretty enough to be "America's Sweetheart". She's just a talented player that's gotten people to watch her play basketball. And gotten people to talk about women's basketball.

This is the last time I'll explain it in this thread because it's pointless and it really doesn't matter, because you and those like you will continue to think and spew the same false rhetoric.
Candace Parker wasn’t exciting? She was dunking in high school
She’s America’s sweetheart because she’s so “wholesome” and it has bring to do with looks and you know this. Angel gets criticized for being too pretty.James harden is exciting to watch too but you don’t see him getting all this hype
For you to ignore or even deny her being white has nothing to do with it says a lot. To say there’s no push clearly wrong. It’s not just me but across black America. Abel gets crucified for everything she does this white chick could do no wrong until she didn’t come out as maga
I’ll be”compromised “ because I don’t worship the ground she walks on
But again I ask you to do the same you asked me,name a BLACK female athlete that gets the publicity, the marketing, the coverage, etc that she’s gotten
I’ll wait
They damn near had Gabby ready to commit suicide remember? Or where were these same people when Angel was getting death threats for doing the John Cena a few years ago? Nah it was classless remember? Stop playing like you don’t see regatta going on. Is she good, yes, I’ve been said that. Has she won anything,nope. But this is overkill. Every breath she takes is national news. You say anything wrong about her and it’s like you spit on a new born baby. The double standard is real. You’re very intelligent judging by your responses, but you deny these things that I have mentioned

Last edited:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lemme go jack up 3’s from half court and throw multiple passes into the stands and off the backboard and see if I can get endorsements and all

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s America’s sweetheart because she’s so “wholesome” and it has bring to do with looks and you know this. Angel gets criticized for being too pretty.James harden is exciting to watch too but you don’t see him getting all this hype
For you to ignore or even deny her being white has nothing to do with it says a lot. To say there’s no push clearly wrong. It’s not just me but across black America. Abel gets crucified for everything she does this white chick could do no wrong until she didn’t come out as maga
But again I ask you to do the same you asked me,name a BLACK female athlete that gets the publicity, the marketing, the coverage, etc that she’s gotten
I’ll wait
They damn near had Gabby ready to commit suicide remember? Or where were these same people when Angel was getting death threats for doing the John Cena a few years ago? Nah it was classless remember? Stop playing like you don’t see regatta going on. Is she good, yes, I’ve been said that. Has she won anything,nope. But this is overkill. Every breath she takes is national news. You say anything wrong about her and it’s like you spit on a new born baby. The double standard is real. You’re very intelligent judging by your responses, but you deny these things that I have mentioned

Lots of WNBA players were exciting, as well as lots of NCAA women's basketball players were exciting. Timing along with lots of other factors factor into Caitlin being popular right now.

And I've stated numerous times throughout this thread that YES, being white has helped Caitlin exponentially! Yes being white has elevated her to levels that no other female basketball player has ever been.

But that's not the sole reason that she's popular which is what you believe.

No need to wait for me to name a Black female athlete that gets the coverage, media attention and publicity because there is none.

And don't know why that is?

Because nobody's that interested in a Black female athlete or any female athlete as they are with Caitlin right now. And who's fault is that?

Nike signed Caitlin to a 28 million dollar contract because of her play and because she's popular.

Lastly, we're Black. We know that there's a double standard. We know that the way Angel was treated because of her hand wave was bullshit.

And you know what we did? We called them out on their bullshit with proof of Caitlin doing it and why Angel did it.

And people say things that Caitlin does wrong all the time, so I'm unsure who or what you're listening to that's telling you that she can't be criticized.

I've already addressed why the media and social media speak about her. For views, interaction and money. But yes, the do speak about her a lot

Do you know what weird and funny about all of the media attention that she gets?

She doesn't like it and shy's away from it. And she always tries to put the spotlight on her teammates, the league or women's sports in general. You wouldn't know that because you're too focused on being mad at her popularity and the opinions and words of a few "Fans".

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll wait

Lastly with Caitlin, it's kinda like the Eminem effect.

Yea Eminem can rap, yea he's talented. But a lot of his recorded sales are from white fans who buy his music just because he's white.

The same with Caitlin. But their skills brought the public to watch them. And unlike Eminem, Caitlin has to play her competition and her numbers show how good she actually is.

But yes, being white has helped the growth of Caitlin. Just like being Asian helped Jeremy Lin.