Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You lost interest because she's proven be the real deal
I know you got one last 'what about her turnovers' left in you
Don't go out this sad

I lost interest because I’m a Man for one and Womens basketball is a mediocre product you can go back in the thread to game 1 of me saying this shit is awful to watch..

You have interest because you’re White. You post like you been watching Women’s basketball for years but you just started watching a few months ago….there’s a fake/phoniness about that to me. White American males don’t have a White Male American Basketball player to root for …This why yall are going so hard for Clark it seem fake to me especially online.

The Coons are just a weak element of our population..you can have them

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
You’ve responded to several of my posts that weren’t intended for you. Including today….Our initial interaction was you dipping into a conversation not intended for you also as you’re someone’s alias or just a random nobody……I’m the aggravated one?

“I don’t like you “ :lol:
Lmao.... you soft. Youre a hater and I called it out. You called me all types of coons because you and all the rest of the aunties are mad because reality ain't matching up to your delusions. I see the bitch in you. So anytime I see you in a thread it's up. I don't like keyboard warriors and Emilitants. This ain't the first thread you and I have had words. Your bitch ass knows I ain't no alias. Ive been on this board longer than you with the same username. You're just trying to pull that diva bullshit.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I lost interest because I’m a Man for one and Womens basketball is a mediocre product you can go back in the thread to game 1 of me saying this shit is awful to watch..

You have interest because you’re White. You post like you been watching Women’s basketball for years but you just started watching a few months ago….there’s a fake/phoniness about that to me. White American males don’t have a White Male American Basketball player to root for …This why yall are going so hard for Clark it seem fake to me especially online.

I have interest because I like basketball
I watch basically every Heat game
I watched Olympic basketball
I watched summer league
Now I'm watching the W
Yes caitlin got me interested because she is exciting to watch.
I watch non fever games too and usually they aren't as exciting.
Is Caitlin the only white American in the W?
One of these days you will get it through your head that it's the way she plays that sets her apart

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao.... you soft. Youre a hater and I called it out. You called me all types of coons because you and all the rest of the aunties are mad because reality ain't matching up to your delusions. I see the bitch in you. So anytime I see you in a thread it's up. I don't like keyboard warriors and Emilitants. This ain't the first thread you and I have had words. Your bitch ass knows I ain't no alias. Ive been on this board longer than you with the same username. You're just trying to pull that diva bullshit.

Yeah yeah yeah….calling someone out for women’s basketball is hilarious

You’re post is overflowing with sensitivity

You’re a nobody who told a screen name “I don’t like you”

Kick rocks nobody

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor

Listen to this how bitch ass nigga moves the goalposts. Just because you blindly follow auntie Sheryl and them on the hate train and they were dead wrong, now its everything else. "White American Men" need someone to root for. Do you hear how stupid you sound? Niggas just man the fuck up and say you was wrong. You going out like a woman right now.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor

Kick rocks nobody
You in this thread like a 55 year old auntie that just started watching sports a few months ago. Everything about you is feminine.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor

Kick rocks nobody
Nigga make up your mind. You have called me a coon 126 times. But I'm sensitive. I don't like you. I've seen you in several threads and I think you act like a bitch. You in here fighting for your life over something you claim to have no interest in. You're going back and forth with me, but I'm a nobody. You think like a woman. No logic. You're just all over the place because your mad. But I'll just continue to be a nobody. Just know this, from now on ANYWHERE I see you on here it's up. I don't care what the thread topic is about. Because I don't like you. I think you got a lot of bitch in you. I can understand why.me saying that confuses you. Youre not around a lot of men so you don't understand direct communication.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have interest because I like basketball
I watch basically every Heat game
I watched Olympic basketball
I watched summer league
Now I'm watching the W
Yes caitlin got me interested because she is exciting to watch.
I watch non fever games too and usually they aren't as exciting.
Is Caitlin the only white American in the W?
One of these days you will get it through your head that it's the way she plays that sets her apart

Bruh you’re Stan level with this mediocre product and it’s cuz she’s White…period.

My office is 80% White Males all season there has been 2 Clark conversations at the most and 90% of our non work conversations are Sports. Online is the only place I see men talking about this and most of that is rooted in Race.

The WNBA is on the level of Freshman Boys HS basketball to me….I can’t take it seriously. Only women sport I can take seriously is Women’s Track

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga make up your mind. You have called me a coon 126 times. But I'm sensitive. I don't like you. I've seen you in several threads and I think you act like a bitch. You in here fighting for your life over something you claim to have no interest in. You're going back and forth with me, but I'm a nobody. You think like a woman. No logic. You're just all over the place because your mad. But I'll just continue to be a nobody. Just know this, from now on ANYWHERE I see you on here it's up. I don't care what the thread topic is about. Because I don't like you. I think you got a lot of bitch in you. I can understand why.me saying that confuses you. Youre not around a lot of men so you don't understand direct communication.

You think I’m fighting for my life cuz you a random nobody…Browntrud the biggest troll on BGOL and 2 other Coons who cried they put me on ignore are coming at me to Support a Hyped up CAC :lol:

Coon back in the day I would go at 50 Kat’s vs 1 on Bgol :lol::lol: the nerve

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
You think I’m fighting for my life cuz you a random nobody…Browntrud the biggest troll on BGOL and 2 other Coons who cried they put me on ignore are coming at me to Support a Hyped up CAC :lol:

Coon back in the day I would go at 50 Kat’s vs 1 on Bgol :lol::lol: the nerve
Shut up bitch. Talking about what was. Don't nobody care fuck nigga. CC is going to be rookie of the year.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because I don't like you.

You are a Coon. You’ve surpassed Browntrud for 2nd after Redline

Because I don't like you.

Feminine you say? :roflmao2:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh you’re Stan level with this mediocre product and it’s cuz she’s White…period.

My office is 80% White Males all season there has been 2 Clark conversations at the most and 90% of our non work conversations are Sports. Online is the only place I see men talking about this and most of that is rooted in Race.

The WNBA is on the level of Freshman Boys HS basketball to me….I can’t take it seriously. Only women sport I can take seriously is Women’s Track
Some players are mediocre
Some aren't
Caitlin isn't mediocre
You deal with more white guys then I do
I'm not a good barometer for what the average white guy is into.
I don't know what to tell you
You were taking it seriously until you weren't

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some players are mediocre
Some aren't
Caitlin isn't mediocre
You deal with more white guys then I do
I'm not a good barometer for what the average white guy is into.
I don't know what to tell you
You were taking it seriously until you weren't

Nah this Clark shit bought out your true whiteness

Don’t nobody take women basketball seriously dude. the hype train will die down….Just look at this thread if you and the 3 coons didn’t post it would be on page 12….It was fun this summer though

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: This nigga about to cry I’m dyingggggggg
That's not going to work either. I told you, I've been here a long time. This is an example if redirection. Make it seem like I'm the one on the defensive like I'm mad. No fuck nigga assure you there's no anger here because I know I'm right. I still think you're a bitch. All your passive aggressive bgol debate tricks won't work. They're basically logical fallacies that dumb niggas use when they think they're clever. Try again lame nigga. This time either be a little more creative or just be honest and admit you're wrong.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
I just read this aye yoooooooooo:roflmao2::lol::roflmao2: this might be the softest shit I’ve read in years. This is definitely an alias.

Dude said it’s up
@shaddyvillethug who’s man’s is this??????
You trying to rally the troops? Hoe ass nigga calling for back up. But I'm soft. Nigga call who you want. Light up the Fag signal. Call the Trust-us League. You still gonna to be a hoe ass nigga. You just bring more hoe ass niggas with you. Yall travel in packs.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah this Clark shit bought out your true whiteness

Don’t nobody take women basketball seriously dude. the hype train will die down….Just look at this thread if you and the 3 coons didn’t post it would be on page 12….It was fun this summer though
Thing about me is I don't care what other people do
I'll be in here posting
I'll be checking Unrivaled when it starts too
Might go check out some games

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
Alright random you bore me now. Let me fast forward this…You write a few more novels I laugh at you…You get so mad you threaten to find me offline blah blah blah enjoy your day Coon
No Aubrey. Quite the opposite. Like I said. I've been here a long time. You're always here. I'm not looking for you offline. For what? Life is whooping your ass for being you, far worse than I could ever do physically. Nope. I'll just point out the bitch in you whenever possible. You have the day you deserve Aubrey.