Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
You think I’m fighting for my life cuz you a random nobody…Browntrud the biggest troll on BGOL and 2 other Coons who cried they put me on ignore are coming at me to Support a Hyped up CAC :lol:

Coon back in the day I would go at 50 Kat’s vs 1 on Bgol :lol::lol: the nerve

Ninja you ain't some super hero. Talking about you would go at 50 Kats by yourself.. :rolleyes2: If anything..it shows how much of a troll you are.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ninja you ain't some super hero. Talking about you would go at 50 Kats by yourself.. :rolleyes2: If anything..it shows how much of a troll you are.

another Member of the Coon Crew chimes in…

Ironically most of my 50 vs 1 battles back in the day was me being on some I don’t see color shit……pretty much being a Coon like you. I grew so there’s still hope for your Coon asses

Talking about troll when your main co-signer in this thread is brownturd lol

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
another Member of the Coon Crew chimes in…

Ironically most of my 50 vs 1 battles back in the day was me being on some I don’t see color shit……pretty much being a Coon like you. I grew so there’s still hope for your Coon asses

Talking about troll when your main co-signer in this thread is brownturd lol

If only you knew what a real "coon" is. You just toss the term around because you pissed.

Because a white girl is balling? Lol

And don't come with that " I never downed a black woman" to prop up a white one bullshit.

I can't speak for everyone else. But you won't find anything with me downing anyone. It's just you conflating a bunch of shit.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If only you knew what a real "coon" is. You just toss the term around because you pissed.

Because a white girl is balling? Lol

And don't come with that " I never downed a black woman" to prop up a white one bullshit.

I can't speak for everyone else. But you won't find anything with me downing anyone. It's just you conflating a bunch of shit.

Yeah yeah we already did this..about 5 times

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe if Angel Reese takes those butterfly eyelashes off, wear regular shorts like everyone else instead of those booty shorts, take the makeup off during games and focus on her craft, she would be a better player. Some things about Caitlin Clark when she's playing she don't look like she trying to go to the club she's dressed to play basketball and that's why Ice Cube offered her that 5 or 10 million to play in the big 3.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe if Angel Reese takes those butterfly eyelashes off, wear regular shorts like everyone else instead of those booty shorts, take the makeup off during games and focus on her craft, she would be a better player. Some things about Caitlin Clark when she's playing she don't look like she trying to go to the club she's dressed to play basketball and that's why Ice Cube offered her that 5 or 10 million to play in the big 3.

The make up eye lashes short shorts etc she’s Paid brand ambassador for all those
She’s showing you can look feminine playing basketball
Can it be over the top, yes but at the same time that has nothing to do with her in the court play
Cube was trying capitalize on Clark popularity just like everyone else mentioning her name
That’s why I can’t do nothing but laugh at @therealjondoe because he’s right about CC on that part

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing is, other than the pinned post, this CC post hasnt left the front page in months. Ive never seen people cape so hard for anyone. This is nuts. Shes a good player. We know this. But to continue to keep pushing that agenda is crazy as hell. DIE POST DIE!!! Because no one makes it about race other than the people who is shoving this shit down your throat.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing is, other than the pinned post, this CC post hasnt left the front page in months. Ive never seen people cape so hard for anyone. This is nuts. Shes a good player. We know this. But to continue to keep pushing that agenda is crazy as hell. DIE POST DIE!!! Because no one makes it about race other than the people who is shoving this shit down your throat.

Just clowning bruh but you’re right and a few of us having been preaching that. It’s about race and popularity one could do no wrong the other is held to a higher standard.
Angel gone break the rebounding record CC gone break the assist and turnover record, like I said jameis Winston. They gone continue to push her to get MVP over another black woman but tell you it’s not about race

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did you read any posts in this thread or just the thread title?

No need to answer because based off of your post I can tell that it’s just the thread title.

Also based on your use of words like "Agenda" I can tell that you've been compromised.

giphy.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just clowning bruh but you’re right and a few of us having been preaching that. It’s about race and popularity one could do no wrong the other is held to a higher standard.
Angel gone break the rebounding record CC gone break the assist and turnover record, like I said jameis Winston. They gone continue to push her to get MVP over another black woman but tell you it’s not about race

You realize she's having arguably the greatest rookie season in the history of the league

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you read any posts in this thread or just the thread title?

No need to answer because based off of your post I can tell that it’s just the thread title.

Also based on your use of words like "Agenda" I can tell that you've been compromised.

giphy.gif
You can apply my statement here or on social media. The amount of forced conversations pertaining to her is above and beyond. 374 pages of content on one player is crazy. Again, DIE THREAD DIE!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can apply my statement here or on social media. The amount of forced conversations pertaining to her is above and beyond. 374 pages of content on one player is crazy. Again, DIE THREAD DIE!

We don't have an agenda and this isn't a forced conversation or forced thread.

One poster made a thread about her because he saw her lighting it up in the NCAA Tournament.

As I said, you've been compromised by her media and social media attention and talk about her so I understand your feelings.

We in this thread aren't a part of that media or that social media Caitlin talk that you move been subjected to. Therefore we haven't been compromised, we're in here talking about basketball.

You have been compromised so you have the feelings that you have regarding the Caitlin Effect.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I've said since the beginning her popularity is about race but I've also been saying her game is for real I can separate the two but lots of people can't and yes she is playing at a MVP level, there are 3 key games starting tonight that will say just how high in that conversation she should/will be

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They want the thread and discussion to die once it was clear that angel wasn't winning ROY
:roflmao:

No they've been compromised by the media attention she's getting and all the talk about her on social media.

They're on the side of social media that says Caitlin created water and air. My side of social media only stated that she's having a great year and had a triple double the other day.

Oh and she has turnovers.

Their social media says that Caitlin tried to get Jesus off the cross.

So naturally they're upset and tired of hearing about her.