Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The make up eye lashes short shorts etc she’s Paid brand ambassador for all those
She’s showing you can look feminine playing basketball
Can it be over the top, yes but at the same time that has nothing to do with her in the court play
Cube was trying capitalize on Clark popularity just like everyone else mentioning her name
That’s why I can’t do nothing but laugh at @therealjondoe because he’s right about CC on that part
Let me say this I have 3 friends who played college basketball. As a result unfortunately I had to watch a lot of women's basketball before the men's games would start. The women on those teams were finer and had more ass than Angel Reese could ever hope to have. None of them had on shorts like they were playing volleyball.

The year I started college Miss Xavier University was a basketball player. She competed in the Miss Black America pageant if I'm not mistaken and every broad on the team was fine and none of those broads wore shorts that they had to dig out of their ass and all of them could make shots a helluva better than her

Miss Xavier of 91 or 92

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caitlin about to put her pussy in these bitches asses!

confused-mark-wahlberg.gif