Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In terms of numbers, it's clear that Wilson (27.5 PPG, 12.1 RPG, 2.4 APG, 52.6 FG%) is putting together a better season than Clark (18.7 PPG, 8.4 APG, 5.6 RPG, 42.4 FG%).

Math huh @therealjondoe

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like I said they’re moving the goal post.
By their and @therealjondoe standards, she’s the equivalent of Connor mcgregor, entertaining, makes the company money, and casuals wanna put him in the goat convo because he was a2 division champion at one time

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These new niggas I tell ya.

Saw the thread title and really thought that there's 374 pages of muthafucka's saying "Caitlin's the best".

giphy.gif

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The consensus is that Aja is the best player in the league now the argument goes off court
Nobody does that in the nba, nobody is saying oh Jocic is the best player but because Lebron, Curry, etc bring in more money give one of them the award

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not being obtuse. I simply asked you to show me in this thread where everyone's saying "Caitlin's the best".

You can't because it's not in here.
Not everyone but there’s been mentions, let’s not act like the mvp chant isn’t loud in here

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@REDLINE who is this year’s MVP if you had to vote right now

A'ja.

But if Caitlin keeps it up, they keep winning and end up with a better record than the Aces...

But that's a lotta buts :lol:

So A'ja for now. And I'd say the same if it was any player, it's not a Caitlin thing.

Rookie comes to a team that was one of the worst for the past two years. They make the playoffs, that player breaks all kinds of rookie and league records.

I'd have to give that rookie a look for the MVP especially if the team's records are close.

But A'ja.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In terms of numbers, it's clear that Wilson (27.5 PPG, 12.1 RPG, 2.4 APG, 52.6 FG%) is putting together a better season than Clark (18.7 PPG, 8.4 APG, 5.6 RPG, 42.4 FG%).

Math huh @therealjondoe
It's deeper than rap.

There's no agenda to get her the mvp but she should be in the conversation

Aces are worse than last year, doubling their losses already
Fever went from lottery to playoffs.
First playoffs in 8 years
3 Olympians on the Aces and we were told they are the best of the best so aja has the better team.
aja has almost 20 shot attempts vs 14 so of course she scores more.
Clark is on pace for league record Assists while leading the league in unassisted scoring
On pace for league record point creation (points/assists,)
League record Assists in a game
Top rebounder at her position
Best guard vs best big
Aja is the current leader but if the fever win out and beat Aces it will be interesting
They vote 5 players and she's top 5

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We don't have an agenda and this isn't a forced conversation or forced thread.

One poster made a thread about her because he saw her lighting it up in the NCAA Tournament.

As I said, you've been compromised by her media and social media attention and talk about her so I understand your feelings.

We in this thread aren't a part of that media or that social media Caitlin talk that you move been subjected to. Therefore we haven't been compromised, we're in here talking about basketball.

You have been compromised so you have the feelings that you have regarding the Caitlin Effect.
And another thing, what the fuck other sport were we supposed to be talking about lol
It's dry

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the fever don’t make the playoffs do their coach get fired and they go after dawn?
What about the Aces? Same question

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the fever don’t make the playoffs do their coach get fired and they go after dawn?
What about the Aces? Same question

The Fever weren't expected to make the playoffs and everyone wanted her ass fired earlier in the year! :lol:

If they continue to play well and Caitlin approves she'll keep her job :roflmao:

Aces health with injuries and just weren't playing good basketball. They're the two time defending champions so I can't see her losing her job if they don't make the playoffs.

But she might lose her job due to the lawsuit but I'd still be shocked if that happened.

Oh and I can't see Dawn leaving SC to coach the Fever but stranger things have happened.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Worst in their conference
10/12 in the league
But they were so shitty combined with the previous year they got the first pick
Nah they're saying the worst team in the WNBA because they didn't watch only repeating what someone else said. I saw this that the Fever won 5 games the year before, drafted Aliyah Boston and became a 13 win team getting Aliyah Boston rookie of the year honors so the team had already made a big improvement, they draft a player like Clark and now are an even better team but people keep lying saying they were the worst team last year and Clark turned them completely around