Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah they're saying the worst team in the WNBA because they didn't watch only repeating what someone else said. I saw this that the Fever won 5 games the year before, drafted Aliyah Boston and became a 13 win team getting Aliyah Boston rookie of the year honors so the team had already made a big improvement, they draft a player like Clark and now are an even better team but people keep lying saying they were the worst team last year and Clark turned them completely around

How does the WNBA Draft work?​

The WNBA Draft is divided into three rounds with 12 picks each, so only 36 total players are selected.

The first four picks are determined by a lottery system. The four teams with the lowest cumulative records from the past two seasons are eligible for the lottery. This year, it was Indiana, Phoenix, Seattle and Los Angeles. The order of draft selection is determined by 14 balls placed into a lottery machine and then drawn for the first two picks. The worse a team's record, the higher the odds are they are drawn as the first pick. The team with the worst remaining record gets the third pick, and the remaining franchise is fourth.

The remaining eight franchises are ordered from the worst to best record. For example, Chicago, who had the fifth worst record in the league, earned the No. 5 pick while Las Vegas, who had the best regular season in the league, earned the No. 12 pick. Teams can trade draft picks up until the day prior to the draft.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah they're saying the worst team in the WNBA because they didn't watch only repeating what someone else said. I saw this that the Fever won 5 games the year before, drafted Aliyah Boston and became a 13 win team getting Aliyah Boston rookie of the year honors so the team had already made a big improvement, they draft a player like Clark and now are an even better team but people keep lying saying they were the worst team last year and Clark turned them completely around

2 consecutive ROY at this point it has to be the coach

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I wonder what would happen is I went into the Angel Reese thread with this much vitriol? Matter of fact, what happened to the Angel Reese thread? Most of those cats are in here being mad at us. There's a reason this thread IS STILL on the front page. This bitch is balling out of control. Everybody talking about conspiracies and agendas are not watching the games. Stop listening to your aunties and watch the product. How is niggas hating from outside the club? Just gaslighting and strawman. My brothers in christ please watch the games.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what would happen is I went into the Angel Reese thread with this much vitriol? Matter of fact, what happened to the Angel Reese thread? Most of those cats are in here being mad at us. There's a reason this thread IS STILL on the front page. This bitch is balling out of control. Everybody talking about conspiracies and agendas are not watching the games. Stop listening to your aunties and watch the product. How is niggas hating from outside the club? Just gaslighting and strawman. My brothers in christ please watch the games.
I was arguing with a dude at the job about Angel vs Caitlin and found out dude hadn't watched one fucking game
:roflmao:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was arguing with a dude at the job about Angel vs Caitlin and found out dude hadn't watched one fucking game
That happens allot. People just know Caitlin from media attention, couldn't tell you number or team she plays for
People still talk about Angel doing the John Cena years ago SMH
For what it's worth, Copper is the most underrated player in the league imo

2024 regular season stats
PTS
REB
AST
STL

Her rookie year she only averaged 6 points a game

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile bae is having a quiet productive season
Kelsey plum
  • PTS
  • REB
  • AST
  • STL
I’m gone make beautiful mixed babies with this woman

upload

Look at this coon thirsty praising his white queen!

giphy.gif

e6ae72f8908be5799bc278a53f250bb3.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Overall, the top 5 most-followed people on social media are:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo - 908 millionfollowers
  2. Selena Gomez - 691.6 millionfollowers
  3. Justin Bieber - 593.1 millionfollowers
  4. Taylor Swift - 550.1 millionfollowers
  5. Ariana Grande - 509.7 millionfollowers

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That happens allot. People just know Caitlin from media attention, couldn't tell you number or team she plays for
People still talk about Angel doing the John Cena years ago SMH
For what it's worth, Copper is the most underrated player in the league imo

2024 regular season stats
PTS
REB
AST
STL

Her rookie year she only averaged 6 points a game
I hit him with the viewing numbers and he said there was probably something wrong with how they measured

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicago losing 7 games in a row should get their coach the” don’t worry about coming in “ treatment
If they don’t make the playoffs it’s over

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

How does the WNBA Draft work?​

The WNBA Draft is divided into three rounds with 12 picks each, so only 36 total players are selected.

The first four picks are determined by a lottery system. The four teams with the lowest cumulative records from the past two seasons are eligible for the lottery. This year, it was Indiana, Phoenix, Seattle and Los Angeles. The order of draft selection is determined by 14 balls placed into a lottery machine and then drawn for the first two picks. The worse a team's record, the higher the odds are they are drawn as the first pick. The team with the worst remaining record gets the third pick, and the remaining franchise is fourth.

The remaining eight franchises are ordered from the worst to best record. For example, Chicago, who had the fifth worst record in the league, earned the No. 5 pick while Las Vegas, who had the best regular season in the league, earned the No. 12 pick. Teams can trade draft picks up until the day prior to the draft.

So their drafting process seems to work went from a 5 win team to a 13 win team to now so far a 18 win team, next year the Fever won't be in that lottery so another team will have a chance to improve

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I've been said It happens on these ESPN and FS1 sports talk shows alot too, all you have to do is listen to them and you can see they don't watch the games and I'm talking Shannon Sharpe, Stephen A , Skip Bayless, etc...lol

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been said It happens on these ESPN and FS1 sports talk shows alot too, all you have to do is listen to them and you can see they don't watch the games and I'm talking Shannon Sharpe, Stephen A , Skip Bayless, etc...lol
Definitely happens when I hear them talk about my heat