Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh now it’s Angel fault the team wasn’t winning. I told yall her injury would be celebrated. People showing their true colors, the hatred towards that girl is ridiculous
All I'm saying is this is the biggest lead they've had all season
Could be one game
Let's see how they finish the year

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I'm saying is this is the biggest lead they've had all season
Could be one game
Let's see how they finish the year

He's right and it's sad, people outside the aRena are literally celebrating and having a parade because of Angel's injury.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Listen “He hate me” I care about exposing you coons. 90% of your posts in this thread are directed towards me and not basketball soooooo what do you care about? :lol:

You’re a (maybe) Black man on a Black message board E beefing over the Success of a CAC

Your only cosigners in this thread are a White Boy and a Troll Trud …You already Loss

When I want to see a game i search anyway possible. ION is free and been around for 20+ years and it’s Promoted on Roku which is in what 50 million homes.

Won what? The hearts of White people and Coons? Yes she had that before the season started.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing you posted literally says the fever average 1.1 million viewers to the sky's 500,000.

Again I was showing Clark’s top ratings in comparison to an average NFL’s game ratings…not comparing the Fever and Sky the Skys ratings just happen to be in the same article…Again your Whiteness took you there.