Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Below are their deals, by now they have more deals.

Looks like they’re both involved in extra over the top bs which is causing problems :confused:

Caitlin Clark's NIL Deals​

Clark's estimated NIL valuation is $3.5 million in 2024, ranking fourth behind Bronny James, Shedeur Sanders, and Livvy Dunne, according to On3 NIL.

Caitlin Clark signed agreements with numerous companies, allowing them to use her name, image, and likeness. The companies she has partnered with are from various industries, including sports apparel, electronics, and insurance.

Below is a list of the companies that have added the college basketball star to their roster.

• Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
  • Nike
  • Gatorade
  • Bose
  • State Farm
  • Buick
  • Hy-Vee
  • H&R Block
  • Topps
  • Shoot-A-Way
  • Goldman Sachs
Caitlin Clark News:Caitlin Clark might soon join select group of WNBA players with signature shoes

Angel Reese

She makes a lot of money from her endorsement deals.

Her 17 deals in 2022 and 2023 were worth around $1.7 million, according to USA Today. Some of those endorsement deals include:

• Sports Illustrated
  • Calvin Klein
  • Outback Steakhouse
  • Reebok
  • ZOA Energy
  • Amazon
  • Starry
  • Playstation
  • Mielle Organics
  • JanSport
In October 2023, Reebok and the basketball star announced their partnership in a fun Instagram post. In the video, Angel is seen putting on makeup and necklaces with "Angel" and "Reebok" on them.

I brought up Angel endorsements to the other poster but I think we can all objectively agree that CC shit is over the top
She doesn’t get the scrutiny angel gets
Oh yeah that’s right, she plays the game the right way, carries herself like a pro, sets the standard, etc everything they say to boost up white players. Anyone denying the racial bias is fooling themselves

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I brought up Angel endorsements to the other poster but I think we can all objectively agree that CC shit is over the top

Unfortunately you're just gonna be mad for a long time :lol:

Caitlin has a deal with Wilson basketball. To my knowledge it's the only thing that the public can buy with her name on it other than jersey's, t-shirts and her basketball card.

It's a basketball, it's not that serious or over the top. If @therealjondoe didn't post that she had a basketball you'd probably never know.

The fact that you now know that she has a basketball and it's sold out it's all of a sudden over the top :lol:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a phenomenon
Filling the seats and getting the viewers
Like I said, let’s be objective. She hasn’t won anything yet. Angel beat her in high school, college, didn’t get swept in the pros. People want her to win everything this year including the championship. I’m gone wait and see, when they get eliminated in the playoffs and she has bad games who gets the blame

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Caitlin has a deal with Wilson basketball. To my knowledge it's the only thing that the public can buy with her name on it other than jersey's, t-shirts and her basketball card.

It's a basketball, it's not that serious or over the top. If @therealjondoe didn't post that she had a basketball you'd probably never know.

The fact that you now know that she has a basketball and it's sold out it's all of a sudden over the top :lol:
Everything has been over the top

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Aja Wilson joints are still available

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything has been over the top
I get it, you're mad because you feel left out.

We're gonna have to chip in and get you some merch!

unisex-premium-sweatshirt-black-front-64306b669ae6b_800x1200.png

xo8llwm.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said, let’s be objective. She hasn’t won anything yet. Angel beat her in high school, college, didn’t get swept in the pros. People want her to win everything this year including the championship. I’m gone wait and see, when they get eliminated in the playoffs and she has bad games who gets the blame
She's rewriting the record books as a rookie

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lebron got the same attention coming outta high school. We saw what kinda car Lebron drove to school.

They had his high school games on national tv before high school games on national tv was a thing. They moved his games to bigger arenas.

Lebron had his own signature shoe the second he stepped on the NBA basketball court, out of high school.

And people hated him the same way and said the same things that you're saying.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron got the same attention coming outta high school. We saw what kinda car Lebron drove to school.

They had his high school games on national tv before high school games on national tv was a thing. They moved his games to bigger arenas.

Lebron had his own signature shoe the second he stepped on the NBA basketball court, out of high school.

Chosen One

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are all the aja fans to put their money where their mouth is.
Caitlin is generating a lot of money so of course they will keep coming with the Caitlin memorabilia and what not.

I'm gonna leave him alone and let him talk to you about Caitlin. He's cool but he's too mad about Caitlin and has obviously been compromised.

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Below are their deals, by now they have more deals.

Looks like they’re both involved in extra over the top bs which is causing problems :confused:

Caitlin Clark's NIL Deals​

Clark's estimated NIL valuation is $3.5 million in 2024, ranking fourth behind Bronny James, Shedeur Sanders, and Livvy Dunne, according to On3 NIL.

Caitlin Clark signed agreements with numerous companies, allowing them to use her name, image, and likeness. The companies she has partnered with are from various industries, including sports apparel, electronics, and insurance.

Below is a list of the companies that have added the college basketball star to their roster.

• Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
  • Nike
  • Gatorade
  • Bose
  • State Farm
  • Buick
  • Hy-Vee
  • H&R Block
  • Topps
  • Shoot-A-Way
  • Goldman Sachs
Caitlin Clark News:Caitlin Clark might soon join select group of WNBA players with signature shoes

Angel Reese

She makes a lot of money from her endorsement deals.

Her 17 deals in 2022 and 2023 were worth around $1.7 million, according to USA Today. Some of those endorsement deals include:

• Sports Illustrated
  • Calvin Klein
  • Outback Steakhouse
  • Reebok
  • ZOA Energy
  • Amazon
  • Starry
  • Playstation
  • Mielle Organics
  • JanSport
In October 2023, Reebok and the basketball star announced their partnership in a fun Instagram post. In the video, Angel is seen putting on makeup and necklaces with "Angel" and "Reebok" on them.

Damn she's behind Bronny James and Shadeur Sanders. She underpaid

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I could’ve sworn Lebron was winning since way younger than CC he won high school championships,AAU, etc what has she won???

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall got it

There's nothing to get :lol:

She's a good basketball that people like watching play. Yes being white has helped her tremendously but she's not the first good white women's basketball player.

She shot from far away and it was amazing and crazy to watch in college. Unlike most other women's college basketball players the interest in her carried over as well as the other rookies to the pros.

And that's good for women's basketball.

This is a Black men's message board talking about and watching the WNBA and many for the first time.

I've been a fan of women's basketball for as long as I remember because I'm a fan of basketball.

Why did fans latch on to Caitlin and start watching? Because she shot from far away like Steph and it was fun to watch. Not to mention the passing.

We can't control racist fans or white people who only like and cheer for her because she's white. Those are the people that have you upset and those are the people that I don't interact with or read what they have to say so I don't have the same issues.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like trying have a discussion with Cowboy fans

I didn't hype her up, I didn't say that she was the greatest. I didn't even say that she was better than any other player.

I simply said that she shot from far away and that's why people liked watching her play.

I even told you that yes, many white fans like her just because she's white.

No you'll understand this one, "You got it".

giphy.gif