Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh they were killing her at my job lol
Rubbing it all in my face lol

I read that Sabrina was getting criticism because she got hurt and she had the kobe cosign
I believe I read she wasn't outspoken enough on social issues too

You know what? The haters probably were moist and vocal after Caitlin's bad game! :lol:

And nope, can't say that I've heard Sabrina speak a lot on social issues and she did have the Kobe co-sign.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
My point of coming to this Thread was to give Black women props over a CAC…on a Black message board….I don’t watch Women’s Basketball like that though it’s mediocre. I’m not like you niggas who started watching a few months ago now acting like you’re an expert.
How many times do.I have to tell you. You're not a black radical. You're not a revolutionary. You're not an activist. You think youre Malcolm X because talk shit about a white womans basketball player? If this is your logic wouldn't it stand to reason you would be in the Angel Reese thread bigin her up? You're just a hater. Period point blank. Just a feminine ass, single mom raised, stone cold fuck nigga. Everything about you is pussy and I'd bet my last dollar you wouldn't talk this slick in real life because you'd get your bonnet knocked off.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many times do.I have to tell you. You're not a black radical. You're not a revolutionary. You're not an activist. You think youre Malcolm X because talk shit about a white womans basketball player? If this is your logic wouldn't it stand to reason you would be in the Angel Reese thread bigin her up? You're just a hater. Period point blank. Just a feminine ass, single mom raised, stone cold fuck nigga. Everything about you is pussy and I'd bet my last dollar you wouldn't talk this slick in real life because you'd get your bonnet knocked off.

I agree with everything you typed mainly cuz I don’t give a fuck about your opinion of me..and cuz you’re a Coon.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20240916-153338.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn :frozen: :frozen:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

That dude a fucking idiot. He really think he's being some black nationalist martyr. It's obvious he has a hard time regulating his emotions. Because when you put the mirror in his face and force him to see how flawed his logic is. He results to blurting out a word salad of bullshit. Like the dummy running around screaming :angry: "why you defending that CAC bitch" Well you fucking idiot. She would've had to of been accused of something. In order for me to be defending her. Anyone admitting the obvious. Which is she has been good for the league and is an ascending star. Is not "coon" activity or defending her. It's acknowledging what is easily observable. But his pea size brain can't handle it. So his only retort is just to call everyone a coon who won’t say she a trashy ass white bitch who can't shoot, dribble or pass.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
You came out of lurking to cry over My opinion of an overrated CAC, you’ve threatened me and told me you hate me…..I would venture to say you’re the pussy :roflmao2: Coon
You just one of those folks that repeat the same lie over and over. But keep running with that narrative. One day someone will believe you. As far as me being pussy, come to the gym with me and we can have a friendly exhibition. Open invitation. Unlike yourself, I'm not one of these keyboard warriors. Hit the DM. I'm believe you live near me. I'm in Ohio. We can set something up.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just one of those folks that repeat the same lie over and over. But keep running with that narrative. One day someone will believe you. As far as me being pussy, come to the gym with me and we can have a friendly exhibition. Open invitation. Unlike yourself, I'm not one of these keyboard warriors. Hit the DM. I'm believe you live near me. I'm in Ohio. We can set something up.

:roflmao2: The other Coons and myself been going at it for months…You recently come out of Lurking and already talking about fighting offline, over me shitting on a White girl who doesn’t know you exist… hilarious. Go sit your bitch ass down somewhere and eat a snickers