Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall really be reaching with these
But it’s funny, excessive yes, funny
Because clearly she needs all the help in the world to be relevant and bring attention to her.
No other player has had this much, which means they made it in their own merits and all.
Why they ain’t do this for Parker and em?

Because they didn’t need it.
Lol she doesn't need any help, she's the most popular female basketball player on the planet

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2: The other Coons and myself been going at it for months…You recently come out of Lurking and already talking about fighting offline, over me shitting on a White girl who doesn’t know you exist… hilarious. Go sit your bitch ass down somewhere and eat a snickers
Just like I said, pussy. Keyboard warrior. Sad. This is projection because you know you're wrong. Everything you claim i am is exactly what your doing. None of your passive aggressive BGOL feminine debate tactics won't work. We both know I dont lurk. I've been here. Probably longer than you with the SAME username for at least 10 yrs. I'm in the proper thread, talking about CC and The W, you're the one out of bounds, hating from outside the club. Just face it Auntie Cheryl put a battery in your back. Go on over to the Angel Reese thread and talk about makeup, booty shorts and gossip podcasts. Thats what youre into. We talking hoops over here junior. Caitlin Clark ROTY... Stay mad.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like I said, pussy. Keyboard warrior. Sad. This is projection because you know you're wrong. Everything you claim i am is exactly what your doing. None of your passive aggressive BGOL feminine debate tactics won't work. We both know I dont lurk. I've been here. Probably longer than you with the SAME username for at least 10 yrs. I'm in the proper thread, talking about CC and The W, you're the one out of bounds, hating from outside the club. Just face it Auntie Cheryl put a battery in your back. Go on over to the Angel Reese thread and talk about makeup, booty shorts and gossip podcasts. Thats what youre into. We talking hoops over here junior. Caitlin Clark ROTY... Stay mad.

You want to fight me over my opinion of Caitlin Clark. I bet if I checked your post history 99% of your posts are towards me….im in your head…you lost

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

a2933dfe2d348f1e3a4b7fa034851959

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sabrina had kobe and nike
How much should they charge for an exhibition game?
Season tickets are under $200

Kobe and Nike aren’t on the same level as angry white America rooting for a Straight(for now) White girl going against Black Women.

Ijs it’s easy to fill a stadium in bum fuck Iowa when the tickets are $5 and free….tell the whole story

The Nebraska volleyball team filled a football stadium also

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kobe and Nike aren’t on the same level as angry white America rooting for a Straight(for now) White girl going against Black Women.

Ijs it’s easy to fill a stadium in bum fuck Iowa when the tickets are $5 and free….tell the whole story

The Nebraska volleyball team filled a football stadium also
What black woman was she going against in that game?