Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The unanimous MVP and the 2-time defending champions are playing and nobody posts because nobody cares.

Proof that you muthafuckas only care about Caitlin

78637a0a20523ebcbc6f3bea9f5d59eb.gif

Once Caitlin Clark is eliminated from the playoffs, this thread will fade away.

That’s the power of Caitlin :lol:
There's only like 3 people that comment during the games, the rest come in after for the back and forth talk. This thread will die because Jondoe won't be in here posting Caitlin Clark stuff anymore.. lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's only like 3 people that comment during the games, the rest come in after for the back and forth talk. This thread will die because Jondoe won't be in here posting Caitlin Clark stuff anymore.. lol
You're right :lol:

The good thing about women's basketball is that the deep in the tournament, for the NCAA and the playoffs for WNBA the better quality of basketball is played.

That's the way it should be but it becomes obvious and it's very competitive.

In past years I'd watch the regular season depending on the teams but I'd definitely tune in for the playoffs.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will be breaking down the fever season and free agent possibilities and recapping the baby goats historic rookie year. We'll also be analyzing wherever caitlin plays overseas in the W off-season, but we're winning the next 2 so we aren't going anywhere yet.