Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

A lot of this shit is petty feminine shit. And unfortunately a lot men have got caught up in it. All the talk about fans being mean, fans thinking this or saying that. Is all culture war bullshit and people trying to push narratives.

Most of the shit being said is people trolling. That shit will happen when you are in the public eye. I will never condone death threats and those who play around like that should be fined or charged if caught. But let's not act the shit hasn't been going on for years. Internet and social meadia just made it a lot easier to do. Fans said all kinds of derogatory shit to Maryland ball player Juan Dixon after they found out his mom died from aids. They also made fun of Steve Kerr dad passing when he was playing for Arizona. I don't have an issue with fans like that being removed from games. But this obsession with some CC fans is crazy work. I doubt most of them are actually her fans. Just trolls using her as an excuse to attack people.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like how certain posters are completely ignoring what’s being said and done to black players, which is way worse ,and focusing on princess being called a cunt

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like how certain posters are completely ignoring what’s being said and done to black players, which is way worse ,and focusing on princess being called a cunt
people are being assholes everywhere
Were is the uproar for the fans in LA that were shitting on Hamby? Where's the players support for her?
The sky fans that were shitting on their own players to the point of tears?
Nobody speaking on that?
This whole shit is toxic
With no solutions

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That and all the pussy lickin' drama goin' on doesn't help.

Then you add a hetero monster of a player w/ a rabid fan base and it's game on with all the drama!!

CC should be happy that she is avg lookin' chick. If she was gorgeous, players would literally be exploding w/ jealousy.

Girl, she can hoop and she's gorgeous too!

542Ir0.gif

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been a Fan of T-Spoon since her NY Liberty days.
And this news was somewhat shocking.
Especially since this was Her first season coaching.

BUT...
I really do believe that the whole "Stat-Padding" for Reese was an issue.
And Marina Mabry saw the writing on the wall regarding that.
Hence her leaving for a Team that was more serious about Winning.

It's not like T-Spoon, The SKY and Reese are Pop, the San Antonio Spurs and David Robinson.
When The Spurs infamously "Stat-Padded" for Robinson (72 Point game if I remember correctly) they were already powerful Contenders.
So the "padding" wasn't that controversial.
It was more comical if anything.

I'm more concerned about Chennedy Carter than Angel Reese in this situation now.
To an extent, T-Spoon had that Sista more under control and focused.
Don't know who they can get to Coach that messed-up franchise now.
Next Coach is going to have to be a very strong personality.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That shit Jondoe posted with the White girl crying about Clark’s treatment was tone deaf as fuck.
Were is the uproar for the fans in LA that were shitting on Hamby? Where's the players support for her?
Nobody speaking on that?
This whole shit is toxic
With no solutions

A Star player went back and played their old team and got booed by fans yeah that only happens every year for the past few decades in every professional sport lol

Sports fans shitting on under performing players….again only been happening every year for the past 5 or 6 decades…..lol

Black players are getting death threats simply because they’re Black

Sit this one out dude

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Nobody speaking on that?
This whole shit is toxic
With no solutions
Fine people on both sides, huh?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Acl tears are not as common in Women’s basketball because they don’t jump.
Your logic makes no sense; a woman's body is built differently than a man~~~~ so how a woman is built they have more ACL tears than a man when jumping. You are not factoring in the different builds of each gender and how that affects ACL issues.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She ruined her reputation and respect level with the Caitlin shit.

She's an all time great and most would've been happy for her to coach if she didn't tarnish her reputation with the delusional Caitlin bs. :smh:

They took her off the air for a reason that everyone can see except for her.