Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
They had a gun to nalyssa off screen
:roflmao:

I don’t get what she was saying because she was featured in the offense. Clark always have her the rock.

Playing with this team she always got easy looks with plenty of attempts. I am not understanding
:lol: :lol: :lol:I'm just now seeing that video @BrownTurd the fans are the reason she feels like that. I think last year she was probably allowed to play like Kelsey Mitchell but this year they wanted her to just play down low. There were games Nalyssa Smith was saying forget this and just doing her thing and she'd immediately get criticized for it

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:I'm just now seeing that video @BrownTurd the fans are the reason she feels like that. I think last year she was probably allowed to play like Kelsey Mitchell but this year they wanted her to just play down low. There were games Nalyssa Smith was saying forget this and just doing her thing and she'd immediately get criticized for itI
Yeah you maybe right and her chick was definitely in her ear. She was talking like she didn’t get shots :lol:

I thought the noise about her pouting were rumors but apparently she feels she is better than Boston, Mitchell and Clark