Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't see this coming. Who the hell is running the Sky?? TSpoon had an excellent relationship with her players and had them in playoff contention most of the year. She can't even come back for a second season? This smells like a backdoor job. Sky already have deal lined up with someone else.
Man I definitely didn't see that coming!

I know Angel loves her but it was definitely some stuff going on in the background that we didn't see.

Players wanting to leave, inter-team turmoil and of course...

Coaching. There was some points of bad coaching but she deserved a second year. At least she did looking from the outside.

Hopefully she gets another chance somewhere else.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp Reese will be moving on soon. She better get her agent on the phone and demand a trade asap, or the Sky will fuck up her career.

This is just stupid. That chick Gabby from France told Reese how bad they treated her, and why she refused to sign back with them after the Olympics.
I agree

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Daaaamn and they still let them come back to their seats :smh: Clarke is a goon with that off hand, but this type of language definitely deserves a removal from the stadium.
Now that's some bullshit!

Once you're talked to for bullshit you get kicked out and ain't no coming back.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
428 pages.

I'm disgusted bgol....disgusted.

:roflmao3:
You're a little late to the party but come on in, you're welcomed with open arms

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

:roflmao:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She ruined her reputation and respect level with the Caitlin shit.

She's an all time great and most would've been happy for her to coach if she didn't tarnish her reputation with the delusional Caitlin bs. :smh:

They took her off the air for a reason that everyone can see except for her.

She was never scheduled to do the Dal vs Indy game... She explains it in the Angel Interview...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was never scheduled to do the Dal vs Indy game... She explains it in the Angel Interview...
And that's probably for a reason...

And she still ruined her reputation and respect level for being a delusional hater...

But you're right, she wasn't scheduled to to the Dal vs Indy game

giphy.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread ain't goin' no damn where!....lol

Too much drama coming in the off season w/ social media and trades, etc.

I'm here for it and hopefully some nudes will drop of a couple players. ( NOT GRINER!!!! )

BTW... The title of this thread needs to be changed to "Official WNBA Thread" or something like that.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your logic makes no sense; a woman's body is built differently than a man~~~~ so how a woman is built they have more ACL tears than a man when jumping. You are not factoring in the different builds of each gender and how that affects ACL issues.
I agree with you but speaking in general terms. With women doing less jumping they tend to not sustain as many injuries

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread ain't goin' no damn where!....lol

Too much drama coming in the off season w/ social media and trades, etc.

I'm here for it and hopefully some nudes will drop of a couple players. ( NOT GRINER!!!! )

BTW... The title of this thread needs to be changed to "Official WNBA Thread" or something like that.
Post reported for sneak faggottry. 3 day ban recommended for slick mentioning Griner.