I’m sorry basketball is a team sport
She wanna be a solo act play tennis, chess, or run track

Not to mention she’s lead the world in turnovers

salty-salty-meter.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

The world has gone mad! lol

C'mon folks. It's not that serious. One little white girl who can hoop got people reaching. CC has already spoken out against racism. What more do some of y'all want her to do?? Should she be suspended or fined every time someone makes a racist post? Because thats how it comes across.

Keep in mind most of this shit is random trolls online. You will never be able to stomp all of them out. And most of them are prob not her "fans" but people just using her as an excuse to say some racist shit. I would assume or at least hope the WNBA already has something in place for fans who are shouting out racist shit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The world has gone mad! lol

C'mon folks. It's not that serious. One little white girl who can hoop got people reaching. CC has already spoken out against racism. What more do some of y'all want her to do?? Should she be suspended or fined every time someone makes a racist post? Because thats how it comes across.

Keep in mind most of this shit is random trolls online. You will never be able to stomp all of them out. And most of them are prob not her "fans" but people just using her as an excuse to say some racist shit. I would assume or at least hope the WNBA already has something in place for fans who are shouting out racist shit.

^^^^^

That part

What is still honesty shocking to me is the collective yawn the public dud when it was revealed how much of what we see online is fabricated by bots, AI and algorithms.

We allowed trolling and bullsh*t contrarian talk to be acceptable and have no real consequences

That is why we ate in this mess and mire sh*t is about flow downhill like an avalanche

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I knew they would do this! Who voted? Manly looking thing.
In the comments and making videos mad more about Angel Reese getting one vote than congratulating Caitlin Clark for winning ROTY, I bet most of them didn't even know "UNANIMOUS" was a thing until Aja Wilson was voted UNANIMOUS MVP :lol: :lol: