Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I rock with Sara so imma listen

I get you don't have an issue with a question

But as a black man I completely understand why it bothered her especially coming from that woman.

That's the thing. It's hard to explain something cultural and racial and visceral. It's NOT about this ONE question. It is and it isn't.

Nothing happens in a vacuum bro.

When dealing with white folks...

You coming in with ALL THE SHIT that is happening right now and before.

I'm Haitian so right now my energy is mad different toward white people these days.

That's centuries of white slick talk passive aggressive coded gas lighting racist stuff that I (and my friends and loved ones) ALREADY got to deal with every day

"So did you hit her on purpose?"

Ain't never gonna be some SIMPLE straight forward question.

And the reporter KNEW THAT.

And real talk?

That white women would NEVER AND HAS NEVER asked a white athlete that type of question in that manner. Word life.
I never even saw it as a race thing, I saw some people made up their minds that the eye poke was intentional, Christine Brennan was one of those people that felt it was intentional and that's how she presented her questions. She's asking DiJonai when you “swatted at Caitlin“, DiJonai tells her she didn't even know she had poked her in the eye, then the reporter is like well did you and your teammate laugh about it later because that's what it looked like.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I never even saw it as a race thing, I saw some people made up their minds that the eye poke was intentional, Christine Brennan was one of those people that felt it was intentional and that's how she presented her questions. She's asking DiJonai when you “swatted at Caitlin“, DiJonai tells her she didn't even know she had poked her in the eye, then the reporter is like well did you and your teammate laugh about it later because that's what it looked like.

^^^^^

That's NOT JOURNALISM. Bit actually in 2024 I guess it is.

I remember bulls pistons and bulls Knicks games and NEVER did a reporter ASK Oak so did you hit Rodman on purpose?

we spent weeks trying to defend Draymond and everyone KNEW he did that sh*t.

To ask her that just felt off.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will ummm but you know Sara ain't black so I'm going in expecting the worse

Naw... Sara ask the right questions... Had her on the defense.. I listened to it yesterday...

Sarah caught her with the 2nd "Laughing at CC" question and she couldn't defend it....

40 years in the game and relying on social media as a source is crazy....

I got the vibe Old Chick trying to cash out with an unauthorized book on CC and didn't think people can see through her agenda....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Naw... Sara ask the right questions... Had her on the defense.. I listened to it yesterday...

Sarah caught her with the 2nd "Laughing at CC" question and she couldn't defend it....

40 years in the game and relying on social media as a source is crazy....

I got the vibe Old Chick trying to cash out with an unauthorized book on CC and didn't think people can see through her agenda....

Ooooooo word????

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

^^^^^

That's NOT JOURNALISM. Bit actually in 2024 I guess it is.

I remember bulls pistons and bulls Knicks games and NEVER did a reporter ASK Oak so did you hit Rodman on purpose?

we spent weeks trying to defend Draymond and everyone KNEW he did that sh*t.

To ask her that just felt off.
We all know and have said this to him, but John's still gonna

jim-carrey-jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Playa, John's already been served.

psychological_tricks_that_should_be_in_everyones_arsenal_08.gif

He just didn't like what was on the menu.

His questions regarding that situation have already been answered. He's just not satisfied with them because he doesn't see an issue with the questions but most everyone else does.

This white woman even had an issue with the questions and explained it in detail.

"...if not either way just talk about what happened"
She gave DiJonai the opportunity to clear the air.
BTW theres still a lot of people that think it was intentional

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some folks on Twitter also want her raped and killed for hitting Caitlin in the eye.

Should those folks now clear the air now that they know that it wasn't on purpose?
Those folks should now shut up
DiJonai and Caitlin both said it wasn't intentional so they should move on.
Back to trolling aja :roflmao:
:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
We all know and have said this to him, but John's still gonna

jim-carrey-jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif
When Jon said the reporter asked the laughing with teammate question because a lot of people didn't know about the Carmelo Anthony 3 point sign I said but the reporter knew what the sign meant and he said maybe she didn't know either I knew he had chosen his side and was staying there:lol::lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Jon said the reporter asked the laughing with teammate question because a lot of people didn't know about the Carmelo Anthony 3 point sign I said but the reporter knew what the sign meant and he said maybe she didn't know either I knew he had chosen his side and was staying there:lol::lol:
I was kind of surprised when she said she knew what it was.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those folks should now shut up
DiJonai and Caitlin both said it wasn't intentional so they should move on.
Back to trolling aja :roflmao:
:
Dijorno said it wasn't on purpose so I'll take her word for it. The hand motion was very unnatural though, but she said it wasn't on purpose.

But when Caitlin slapped her up she wanted to whine to everyone :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
with that in mind, remember caitlin was the recipient of the most flagrant fouls this year and was getting subtweeted about by various players along with their family and friends

paid-in-full-camron.gif

And that's f**ked up

but what about the black women athletes that have gotten the SAME and WORSE treatment?

FOR DECADES.

When WE tried to FINALLY defend them?

There wasn't this groundswell.

just a few seasons ago... dudes ON HERE said to close down the whole league.

So even black men were not defending the league and players.

Back on track... If Caitlin her school her family had nipped all this MAGA sh*t in the bud from JUMP?

We wouldn't be here.

But THEY didn't want to do that. We KNOW why. And honestly I'm cool with that.

But I am able to say ALL abuse is wrong PERIOD

and this abuse aint NEW either.

So sorry Caitlin you want us ALL to pull out the Superman cape?

Then its US against them

NOT just when it fits the promotional roll out and sponsorship.

This is a BLACK WOMEN LEAGUE.

Get in where you fit in. Or don't.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And the laughing took place later in the game after Maurby hit a 3... 3 quarters later...
The eye poke was 1st quarter...
Brennan whole CC agenda was exposed because she using online trolling as a source...

Brennan is 66yrs old and working for old media/USA Today trying to stay relevant...

Just say your trying to cash in on the CC money train...

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
paid-in-full-camron.gif

And that's f**ked up

but what about the black women athletes that have gotten the SAME and WORSE treatment?

FOR DECADES.

When WE tried to FINALLY defend them?

There wasn't this groundswell.

just a few seasons ago... dudes ON HERE said to close down the whole league.

So even black men were not defending the league and players.

Back on track... If Caitlin her school her family had nipped all this MAGA sh*t in the bud from JUMP?

We wouldn't be here.

But THEY didn't want to do that. We KNOW why. And honestly I'm cool with that.

But I am able to say ALL abuse is wrong PERIOD

and this abuse aint NEW either.

So sorry Caitlin you want us ALL to pull out the Superman cape?

Then its US against them

NOT just when it fits the promotional roll out and sponsorship.

This is a BLACK WOMEN LEAGUE.

Get in where you fit in. Or don't.
Where's the capes for Hamby?
We're seeing in real time none of these ladies standing up for her.

Not for nothing but them past players aren't CC
CC is the biggest star in the history of the sport. She's brought the NBA fans to the W
She's global
All races, sex, orientation, age etc.
Caitlin never asked for any cape or special treatment either. Always the high road. Never complains. Never said anything when AB was being a creep on social media asking about her pussy hair then went to the game to harass her. The W didn't say anything about that. She deleted her twitter and kept it moving. Respectful of all those before her. Bigging up everyone.

As for her politics I can't really blame her for staying away from it. Lebron told her just focus on basketball. Kimd of dammed if you do damned if you don't. Everyone had no problem continuing watching football as Kap was abandoned by everyone. She liked Taylor Swifts post about kamala and the crazies came for her. She's still young maybe when she's a little more seasoned she'll be more comfortable speaking to that.
Side note , can't wait to see what happens when juju joins the W because shes been getting hyped longer than CC and the race element won't be in play.