Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
@pookie @D'Evils @REDLINE @therealjondoe

I read your responses

my bad you should listen to the WHOLE conversation

She addresses ALL the stuff even her own missteps.

Sidebar: that is a another big issue we gonna suffer for in this modern era... sound clips. Because things can be taken out of context so easily

That was a great conversation and I like how Elle points out that the WNBA had an online community before Claitlin and that the league was physical before her also and her treatment is not out of the ordinary, all rookies get fucked with.

But we live in the sound clip era.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@pookie @D'Evils @REDLINE @therealjondoe

I read your responses

my bad you should listen to the WHOLE conversation

She addresses ALL the stuff even her own missteps.

Sidebar: that is an another big issue we gonna suffer for in this modern era... sound clips. Because things can be taken out of context so easily

It was a good interview and they hit on all points.

But all I know is that Caitlin nutted on all dem hoes!

Gaia-huge-fake-squirt.gif

:roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
About to watch the whole thing, she's right but the WNBA front office, teams and players aren't innocent

Here's the full video, the segment starts at 32:30, like I said she's right but she never spoke on the people I said above. She said Christine Brennan and some others turned from reporters into fan girls when it came to Caitlin Clark...lol

@therealjondoe listen to what she said at the 48:17 mark :cool:

^^^^

I think Jon Jon gonna love this one

To me at least?

Elle perfectly voiced the situation at all sides as a black professional sports voice. That was as fair and balanced as positive.

Cause look at how Jon a a Caitlin connoisseur immediately labeled her and her side haters without hearing the full context where she actually gave a glowing defense

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

I think Jon Jon gonna love this one

To me at least?

Elle perfectly voiced the situation at all sides as a black professional sports voice. That was as fair and balanced as positive.

Cause look at how Jon a a Caitlin connoisseur immediately labeled her and her side haters without hearing the full context where she actually gave a glowing defense
They have been on the hater side
The problem is Caitlin has exceeded all expectations so there's no where else for the goalposts to be moved to lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Caitlin's team been out for weeks
Finals are today
Nobody is stopping anyone from talking basketball yet here we are talking CC
:dunno:

See? I make sure to post something where a person you labeled a HATER actually said positive stuff about ya girl and I admit publicly I see your side of things more.

But you think we piling on ya girl?

See YOU the problem?

When you deify someone you actually making worse.

The white queen aint perfect.

And also Caitlin fans apparently have been complaining the rating without Caitlin.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See? I make sure to post something where a person you labeled a HATER actually said positive stuff about ya girl and I admit publicly I see your side of things more.

But you think we piling on ya girl?

See YOU the problem?

When you deify someone you actually making worse.

The white queen aint perfect.

And also Caitlin fans apparently have been complaining the rating without Caitlin.
I mean what can you say at this point
It has to be positive, she balled the fuck out and had arguably the greatest rookie season in history lol
Elle wants people to talk about the game well talk about it, but she know it ain't gonna hit like them CC views do lol
Nba fans already know what's up. We're already used to all Lebron/Steph all the time. I settle for my occasional "them goons from Dade county" from espn.
Ratings are up for all the games which is good. Pretty sure that's what screaming A and unc said would happen. Rising tide lifts all boats. I don’t only watch CC games so I guess the w can thank the caitlin clark effect lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean what can you say at this point
It has to be positive, she balled the fuck out and had arguably the greatest rookie season in history lol
Elle wants people to talk about the game well talk about it, but she know it ain't gonna hit like them CC views do lol
Nba fans already know what's up. We're already used to all Lebron/Steph all the time. I settle for my occasional "them goons from Dade county" from espn.
Ratings are up for all the games which is good. Pretty sure that's what screaming A and unc said would happen. Rising tide lifts all boats. I don’t only watch CC games so I guess the w can thank the caitlin clark effect lol.

Fair points