Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NO PRE-SHOWER???

Nah Bitch.
You're going to do some serious showering before I eat that Pussy...
:lol::lol::lol:
4d176c30-76bf-4440-b4d9-5f471bb83d45.916659e4aa8c91a7f3594266a1bcad55.jpeg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma keep saying every time I see it.

Those in game interviews at the beginning of each quarter are so disrespectful to me.

Not giving the game any respect. Just a gimmick the media would never ask an NBA coach to do.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

WNBA Finals Presented by YouTube TV Expand to Best-of-Seven Format Beginning in 2025​

Thu, Oct 10, 2024 at 7:19 PM
/
Official Release
– First Round of WNBA Playoffs Presented by Google Moves to 1-1-1 Configuration –
– Regular-Season Schedule Increases to 44 Games Per Team –
NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2024 – The WNBA announced today that the WNBA Board of Governors has approved a new, best-of-seven format for the WNBA Finals presented by YouTube TV, effective with the 2025 season, replacing the best-of-five format. The Board has also approved a 1-1-1 setup for the best-of-three First Round of the WNBA Playoffs presented by Google, with the higher seed hosting Games 1 and 3 and its opponent hosting Game 2 – a change from the higher seed hosting Games 1 and 2 and its opponent hosting Game 3.
In addition, the regular-season schedule will increase to 44 games per team starting next season, when the expansion Golden State Valkyries begin play as the league’s 13th franchise. Teams have played 40 regular-season games in each of the last two seasons.
“We are seeing an incredible demand for WNBA basketball, as reflected in the number of cities pursuing expansion franchises, fans attending games and engaging with our social and digital platforms in record fashion, and game broadcasts and streams being consumed like never before,” said WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert. “The incredible demand for WNBA basketball makes this the ideal time to increase the regular season to 44 games per team and expand the WNBA Finals presented by YouTube TV to a best-of-seven series,” said WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert. “These changes will create more opportunities to watch the best players in the world compete at the highest level and give our fans a championship series format that they are accustomed to seeing in other sports.”
“The new 1-1-1 structure for the First Round of the WNBA Playoffs presented by Google will guarantee a home game for both teams in a series, which was a priority based on discussions with the WNBA’s team presidents, head coaches, general managers and the Competition Committee,” said Bethany Donaphin, WNBA Head of League Operations.
Beginning with the league’s 29th season in 2025, the WNBA Finals presented by YouTube TV will have a 2-2-1-1-1 structure in which the higher seed will host Games 1, 2, 5 and 7, and its opponent will host Games 3, 4 and 6. The bracket-style postseason will continue to have three rounds of series play and maintain the format of best-of-three in the First Round and best-of-five in the Semifinals, followed by the new best-of-seven Finals.

I like these changes, but they might have to start the season earlier to avoid competing with the NFL and MLB.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like these changes, but they might have to start the season earlier to avoid competing with the NFL and MLB.
I knew that they'd make changes, because it's not fair for teams to have to play two away games and never get a chance to play at home.

And you're right, they might have to adjust the schedule a bit too.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

WNBA Finals Presented by YouTube TV Expand to Best-of-Seven Format Beginning in 2025​

Thu, Oct 10, 2024 at 7:19 PM
/
Official Release
– First Round of WNBA Playoffs Presented by Google Moves to 1-1-1 Configuration –
– Regular-Season Schedule Increases to 44 Games Per Team –
NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2024 – The WNBA announced today that the WNBA Board of Governors has approved a new, best-of-seven format for the WNBA Finals presented by YouTube TV, effective with the 2025 season, replacing the best-of-five format. The Board has also approved a 1-1-1 setup for the best-of-three First Round of the WNBA Playoffs presented by Google, with the higher seed hosting Games 1 and 3 and its opponent hosting Game 2 – a change from the higher seed hosting Games 1 and 2 and its opponent hosting Game 3.
In addition, the regular-season schedule will increase to 44 games per team starting next season, when the expansion Golden State Valkyries begin play as the league’s 13th franchise. Teams have played 40 regular-season games in each of the last two seasons.
“We are seeing an incredible demand for WNBA basketball, as reflected in the number of cities pursuing expansion franchises, fans attending games and engaging with our social and digital platforms in record fashion, and game broadcasts and streams being consumed like never before,” said WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert. “The incredible demand for WNBA basketball makes this the ideal time to increase the regular season to 44 games per team and expand the WNBA Finals presented by YouTube TV to a best-of-seven series,” said WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert. “These changes will create more opportunities to watch the best players in the world compete at the highest level and give our fans a championship series format that they are accustomed to seeing in other sports.”
“The new 1-1-1 structure for the First Round of the WNBA Playoffs presented by Google will guarantee a home game for both teams in a series, which was a priority based on discussions with the WNBA’s team presidents, head coaches, general managers and the Competition Committee,” said Bethany Donaphin, WNBA Head of League Operations.
Beginning with the league’s 29th season in 2025, the WNBA Finals presented by YouTube TV will have a 2-2-1-1-1 structure in which the higher seed will host Games 1, 2, 5 and 7, and its opponent will host Games 3, 4 and 6. The bracket-style postseason will continue to have three rounds of series play and maintain the format of best-of-three in the First Round and best-of-five in the Semifinals, followed by the new best-of-seven Finals.

First round still only 3 games but that 2-1 home advantage setup never made sense

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Imma keep saying every time I see it.

Those in game interviews at the beginning of each quarter are so disrespectful to me.

Not giving the game any respect. Just a gimmick the media would never ask an NBA coach to do.

I HATE those interviews. They literally distract the coach from coaching.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if Minnesota would have just played some decent defense in that first quarter, they would have a big lead right now.
Its good that they've closed it to 3. Hopefully they can tie it up and it can go into OT.