Can The WNBA Be Improved Financially? Is this what you wanted.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@23:00

@REDLINE @therealjondoe

1247140047_mushroom-cloud.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I saw this yesterday and it made me think about other recent interviews I've seen of some of these WNBA players have had post-game.

Did the WNBA not think about having their players do some type of media training/preparation?

Yes, media does ask some dumbass questions, but the way some of these women respond really turns off folks from wanting to watch. With more eyes on the league this year especially, I would think they would have taken extra steps to prepare their players to handle media scrums that doesn't look bad on the the league or its players.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She actually went to camp... But her Coach was the Olympic coach too... Lol

Diana's been great since day one, but the most mind blowing thing form that clip is...

I would've never guessed Sue would've switched to being a future pussy licker.

giphy.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I saw this yesterday and it made me think about other recent interviews I've seen of some of these WNBA players have had post-game.

Did the WNBA not think about having their players do some type of media training/preparation?

Yes, media does ask some dumbass questions, but the way some of these women respond really turns off folks from wanting to watch. With more eyes on the league this year especially, I would think they would have taken extra steps to prepare their players to handle media scrums that doesn't look bad on the the league or its players.

I'm sure they do, but people we still go at reporters after an emotional game. You see it across the board in all leagues. Think the difference for the WNBA. It has been struggling to be relevant. So some will look at one bad interaction and try to stereotype them all.

Most of the pro league go to great extent to prepare athletes. And some will still gamble on games, make bad business decisions or get in trouble after hours. Just the cost of doing business.