Candace Owens Says Cardi B's Wap Eroding USA with Children

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same here.
And I don't like the song. I think its shit. I think that about most of the music out but I'll fight to defend its existence because its freedom of expression.

Like I said in the other post, they breeze right by the multi-faceted media machine that put these artists in front of the masses and go straight to blaming the artists for doing exactly what they've always done.
Then, they blame another and another and never hold the system behind it accountable.
I guess its easier to "cancel" Cardi than it is to cancel youtube, facebook, tv, video games and radio.
Then, they plop their kids right back down in front of the media like nothing ever happened, putting full trust in it all over again.

:yes:

I had my epiphany moment on this shit when I was younger and realized that you could make an album about wild shit like necrophilia or rape and it was all good but the words "cracker" or "kike" were edited out of even the explicit version of the album. :smh: I mentor now and you see parents who believe any and every conspiracy/plot from YouTube or Facebook and then, with a straight face, ask me if there is more the school system can do to help their kids since that is their responsibility. :smh: I started rereading Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent a while back and it is amazing to see how things haven't really changed...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh

giphy.gif
bruh pulled out the deep cuts on you !! :roflmao: :roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
bruh pulled out the deep cuts on you !! :roflmao: :roflmao:

See it was all fun and games till the brother brought out the fire and brimstone

I put a few dollars in the plate poured holy water on my keyboard lit a candle and played WAP complete opposite

pat boone singing tutti fruiti

on repeat 12 times as penace.

Won't He do it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

These are hard times, and if anyone knows music can get us through, it’s cover-song queen Kelly Clarkson. So when she had Gwyneth Paltrow (a musician herself, lest you forget) on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Clarkson innocuously asked, “What are some songs you go to when you’re down?” And Paltrow equally innocuously replied, “Wet Ass Pussy,” as if this show wasn’t going to air at 3 in the afternoon on ABC. And then, well, you’ve really just got to watch Clarkson absolutely lose it in response. “I need to see the tape back!” Clarkson exclaimed, through laughs, after the comment literally took her out of her chair. “God, you win for favorite guest this season,” she told Paltrow. “That was amazing, I needed that in my soul.” Forget “WAP” — this clip is our new feel-good song.​

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm glad she said it.

Because right now that's all the GOP really has left.
I disagree. The Republicans have many cultural issue cords they can string to make a great tune for their base.

The argument against them should be quantitative based. You have to be prepared to argue against their corny broken window policy over and over again.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I disagree. The Republicans have many cultural issue cords they can string to make a great tune for their base.

The argument against them should be quantitative based. You have to be prepared to argue against their corny broken window policy over and over again.

There's very little point arguing with Republicans about an issue they have no power to change. You go to the press, make a statement, and call it a day. Anything else is a waste of time.

either way it's very refreshing to see them move from building a multi-billion dollar wall on the southern border to complaining about a rapper, or Dr Seuss for pulling his own books.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
That’s the problem. The song of the day used to be ‘The greatest love of all’, ‘End of the road’, ‘I believe I can fly’
Not wet ass pussy.
Bruh, nursery rhymes are based on horror stories. Grimm tales involve runaways, rape, murder and living happily ever after. 'Bitches ain't shit' isn't the gospel, either. Mariah Carey watered down a gang rape song. Baby, it's cold outside stopped getting radio way. Sex machine, Superfreak, Sexual healing, OPP all radio friendly and destructive.

Fuck it. There's some whores in this house.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

These are hard times, and if anyone knows music can get us through, it’s cover-song queen Kelly Clarkson. So when she had Gwyneth Paltrow (a musician herself, lest you forget) on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Clarkson innocuously asked, “What are some songs you go to when you’re down?” And Paltrow equally innocuously replied, “Wet Ass Pussy,” as if this show wasn’t going to air at 3 in the afternoon on ABC. And then, well, you’ve really just got to watch Clarkson absolutely lose it in response. “I need to see the tape back!” Clarkson exclaimed, through laughs, after the comment literally took her out of her chair. “God, you win for favorite guest this season,” she told Paltrow. “That was amazing, I needed that in my soul.” Forget “WAP” — this clip is our new feel-good song.​

cscary