Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope.. it’s called w.a.p

i want to sex you up had no abbreviations

silk lyrics said I want to lick you up and down

rumpshaker... that’s about ass shaking

baby got back.. that was about booty

Is “NWA” just “In Double You Aye”? :rolleyes2:

Let’s not do this, we know the name of the song.

It’s a very graphic name for a song and we haven’t even gotten to the lyrics. I’m don’t remember the lyrics to the song because I only heard it once. But I imagine it’s graphic.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is “NWA” just “In Double You Aye”? :rolleyes2:

Let’s not do this, we know the name of the song.

It’s a very graphic name for a song and we haven’t even gotten to the lyrics. I’m don’t remember the lyrics to the song because I only heard it once. But I imagine it’s graphic.
Well wasn’t it a chick crew called hoes with attitude..with the song a little action

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
That’s the problem. The song of the day used to be ‘The greatest love of all’, ‘End of the road’, ‘I believe I can fly’
Not wet ass pussy.
correction

Greatest love of all was about some WET ASS PUSSY!
End of the road was about, how your not getting anymore of that WET ASS PUSSY!
I believe I can fly was about how some WET ASS PUSSY would have you believing in shit like you can actually fly.

so you see, all love songs are directly related to or about some WET ASS PUSSY!! it's just that Meg & Carbi ain't that talented enough to craft classic songs such as...the greatest love of all’, ‘End of the road’, ‘I believe I can fly! lol.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bro 12 play was all over Black Radio. Kids singing it and everything. It just bothers folks when women do it. People act like Prince wasn't putting out songs with titles like Head for years.

Prince???
You crazy all he sang about was Jehovah
He def didn't sell any type of sex on the radio or in visual fashion

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
thats what it boils down to... there has always been shit for grown folks and shit for the young heads,

in this fuckin dysfunctional society, where they are trying to normalize men thinking they are woman

as non psychotic behavior, they are truly tryin to blur the lines between the mature and the youth..

to further push society into the decadence of a modern day rome...

but that has nothing to do with cardi b...

Im tellin you the shit you gotta watch out for, is them punishing parents if their male child

says he wants to be a girl, and the parents refuse to oblige they can take the child away...

thats the real shit... we gotta look out for, they are truly comin after our children...

in that aspect
But the thing is, this isn't new. Is more exposed but things such as drag queens, trans, homosexual behavior, etc..have always existed.

The issue many from our community have is the brainwashers like DW and Gabby influencing their children into doing weird shit.

Our community also suffer from trauma so and that is the root of disgust many have for those who belong to LGBT.

To play devils advocate, many go hard on Megan and the LGBT, those same men and women were out at freaknik running trains with other men and many of mothers were out there licking cum cream off other women.

My problem is that a nonblack woman is encouraging young impressionable black girls to be hoes while also looking nothing like those black girls. Megan is the first to cry "protect black women" but her image and lyrics portray a lifestyle that involves black women hanging around and pursuing shooters and drug dealers.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rick James
People act like Madonna wasn't one of the biggest acts in the world for years.

Yeah nothing new... This is the Grammy's thing...

They always play what's popular and controversial...

The world freaked out and said the same shit this Self Hating bitch is saying ...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the thing is, this isn't new. Is more exposed but things such as drag queens, trans, homosexual behavior, etc..have always existed.

The issue many from our community have is the brainwashers like DW and Gabby influencing their children into doing weird shit.

Our community also suffer from trauma so and that is the root of disgust many have for those who belong to LGBT.

To play devils advocate, many go hard on Megan and the LGBT, those same men and women were out at freaknik running trains with other men and many of mothers were out there licking cum cream off other women.

My problem is that a nonblack woman is encouraging young impressionable black girls to be hoes while also looking nothing like those black girls. Megan is the first to cry "protect black women" but her image and lyrics portray a lifestyle that involves black women hanging around and pursuing shooters and drug dealers.

doesnt cardi have a "black" daughter?

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
Regardless of the past, what about what’s right.....for our kids.
Compare this to other cultures. What is diff.......?
They are not Black/ Brown in America.
we can’t promote this fuckery and/or categorize it as uplifting. Y’all bugging.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We don’t have to agree, listen to the “edited”/radio versions lyrics and decide if they did a good job or not. And you still haven’t named that BOBBY BROWN song.

I've listened.
It's bad because you're an adult and knows what that means
If your kids know what wet and gushy means then look in the mirror cause they SHOULDN'T lol

Bobby came out center stage and said they said I'm nasty but I don't give a damn getting girls is how I live

He had an entire song talking about hey get off my back I'm not fucking other bitches and air humped the entire time
2 of his biggest hits

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We weren’t this corny in the 90s and didn’t have social media to make “kidBopz”
Bruh, this is what's out here. Shit is terrible. They are sneaking this shit to the kids. Used to be you had to hang out with the wrong crowd to get this type of music. Now they play the shit at the after care. It looks innocent, but salt and sugar look the same too.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Regardless of the past, what about what’s right.....for our kids.
Compare this to other cultures. What is diff.......?
They are not Black/ Brown in America.
we can’t promote this fuckery and/or categorize it as uplifting. Y’all bugging.

Who's promoting or uplifting anything?
What is being discussed is that people don't want to raise their own kids that's what it comes down to.
You don't have to let kids listen to anything you don't want to -- be on anything they not supposed to -- have access to anything they shouldn't see.

Is it more difficult now because of technology YES
is it impossible now? NOT if you're trying.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bruh, this is what's out here. Shit is terrible. They are sneaking this shit to the kids. Used to be you had to hang out with the wrong crowd to get this type of music. Now they play the shit at the after care. It looks innocent, but salt and sugar look the same too.

If they play it at the after care then those people need to be checked and fired.

Kids Bop music isn't about the song it's about the jingle and the melody
There isn't even actually a kidz bop version of wap that is OFFICIALLY RELEASED

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who's promoting or uplifting anything?
What is being discussed is that people don't want to raise their own kids that's what it comes down to.
You don't have to let kids listen to anything you don't want to -- be on anything they not supposed to -- have access to anything they shouldn't see.

Is it more difficult now because of technology YES
is it impossible now? NOT if you're trying.
Performing on the Grammy's is a promotion. This ain't Willie's Lounge out in Tupelo Mississippi. This is not our culture. We do not have a WAP culture. This is not the best of us. This is the worst of us being sold back to us.