Candace Owens Says Cardi B's Wap Eroding USA with Children

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you from nyc you remember this track getting crazy play

By the way cardi b or Meg if 1 of you broads in this thread or your entourage and ya just heard this beat and make this into a future track I wants my credit and percentage for giving you the idea

hell I need a shake what your mama gave you challenge..bitches get on the floor and shake that ass

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Where are your kids hearing it because I never heard the full song ?
Other black kids. Play dates, cousins, Aunts, Daycare.....unfortunately these spaces are overwhelming filled with women....single women, black single mothers...they have bought into a losing strategy. They see no problem with WAP and the hoe culture/Fake Housewives culture. It's empowering. They have a whole soundtrack to their failure, and can validate it with the biggest musical stage in America. But if I were to tell my children that these are whores who made poor life choices....well....I guess I can go sit next to Ice Cube somewhere...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They practiced that!

200.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other black kids. Play dates, cousins, Aunts, Daycare.....unfortunately these spaces are overwhelming filled with women....single women, black single mothers...they have bought into a losing strategy. They see no problem with WAP and the hoe culture/Fake Housewives culture. It's empowering. They have a whole soundtrack to their failure, and can validate it with the biggest musical stage in America. But if I were to tell my children that these are whores who made poor life choices....well....I guess I can go sit next to Ice Cube somewhere...
You gotta watch who your kids are around lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lets Not go into my dancehall / reggae bag for all the shit they were sliding in their lyrics

this kid was under 14 singing this popular track

doug e fresh bebop on this track making it look like a kidbopz song...only if people knew what them lyrics were saying

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
dominican is a culture its not a race..
I'm not doing this. Black Dominicans exist yes, Cardi not one of them.

She is not black, she has never stated she was black, and she has gone on to say that she and offset are in an interracial relationship.

She is not black, her daughter is not black, and I need black people to stop claiming her just because she grew up around black culture.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
/thread

these dudes really don't want us to start reminding them of the filth flarn filth we were exposed to coming up

Let’s re-open the thread. Until someone can name a song. With the name of that song being as explicit as “Wet Ass Pussy” that was played on mainstream radio and at the Grammy’s. Then we really don’t have a conversation.

Yes there have been graphic songs before, some even more graphic but that’s not the point. We’re talking about the mainstream level of a song where the title alone is “Wet Ass Pussy”.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not doing this. Black Dominicans exist yes, Cardi not one of them.

She is not black, she has never stated she was black, and she has gone on to say that she and offset are in an interracial relationship.

She is not black, her daughter is not black, and I need black people to stop claiming her just because she grew up around black culture.

Im not claiming anybody, Im just sayin dominican is not a race.. I have no idea who or what she claims to be...

as far as Im concerned people could be who ever the fuck they want to be..their life their choices

its no sweat off my ballistics....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I think the problem is that many of us had balance as well as parents who helped us navigate and understand right from wrong, good from bad, what acceptable and what's not.

I remember when this chick named "Choice" came out. I had to put my tape player on 1 and listen with my ear to the speaker just to keep my mama from hearing it. Lol!! Most of my tapes were dubs, so the labels were handwritten so, my mom didn't know what I was listening to.

But I was raised well enough to understand that it was "bad" and not the norm. If you ride the train or bus you see these little girls cursing like sailors, wearing stripper clothes, tongue sticking out, dancing on the pole. It's insane. There are no boundaries. No shame, no sense of being discreet.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Im not claiming anybody, Im just sayin dominican is not a race.. I have no idea who or what she claims to be...

as far as Im concerned people could be who ever the fuck they want to be..their life their choices

its no sweat off my ballistics....
And im saying the mental gymnastics that people do to include Cardi B in black culture is silly when she's already let black folks know what's up.

I really don't want black people looking stupid out here claiming the Cardi B, Halsey, and Megan Markle types when they're far from being what folks claim them to be.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let’s re-open the thread. Until someone can name a song. With the name of that song being as explicit as “Wet Ass Pussy” that was played on mainstream radio and at the Grammy’s. Then we really don’t have a conversation.

Yes there have been graphic songs before, some even more graphic but that’s not the point. We’re talking about the mainstream level of a song where the title alone is “Wet Ass Pussy”.
If there was a movie called murder with only 1 death and there was a movie called 187 with 100 deaths which movie would you consider more violent?... w.a.p is like that compared to other songs I have posted and other songs out there.. silk literally is singing I want to lick you up and down maddddd times in their lyrics.. do you know how many kids accidentally were reciting that song cause that beat and melody was catchy.. hell my lil nephew was like 3 singing it 1 day not realizing it was bad and we were like wtf.. but had to tell him not good.. that song was everywhere.. kids were listening.. samething with I want to sex you up.. I want to sex you up had mad controversy with their song.. so much some radio stations were forced to only play it after 8pm cause parents were complaining about it airing in the morning..that song freaks was everywhere and performed by a hip hop legend Doug e fresh.. most people had no idea the 12 yr kid lyrics were crazy xxx rated cause of his West Indian accent/ language.. even today most people have no idea wtf he was saying that’s not West Indian.. hell my West Indian friends had to put me onto what he was saying back in the days

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

but you trying to play with the rules here

First off back then with C. Dolores Tucker and restriction labels etc?

Different time, No real internet, no social media, distribution of music, no mp3s, and label power was completely different

Music Industry was completely different because of need for the videos and what would be considered a viable SINGLE

College radio, underground was big so unedited music was predominately played in SPECIFIC outlets.

Rap music wasn't celebrated or recognized or even had categories in the Grammy Awards like that.

My point is you asking for a PERFECT storm comparison

LIFE don't work that.

what we saying is that the entire clutch the pearls folk doing ESPECIALLY MEN is hypocritical as f*ck

50 Cent Magic Stick was nominated for a grammy off top that is the closest I could think of without google

No one said a damn thing about that being the WORST.

Hip Hop/ Rap is built on some of the most offensive explicit racist misogynistic homophobic content...

and I still love it.

People were acting SHOCKED at the WAP song BEFORE the video, gifs and Grammy performance

and it was bullsh*t then and its bullsh*t now.

and man oh Rock Music was just as wild and award winning too.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

We can start here....

"Ah skeet skeet."

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If there was a movie called murder with only 1 death and there was a movie called 187 with 100 deaths which movie would you consider more violent?... w.a.p is like that compared to other songs I have posted and other songs out there.. silk literally is singing I want to lick you up and down maddddd times in their lyrics.. do you know how many kids accidentally were reciting that song cause that beat and melody was catchy.. hell my lil nephew was like 3 singing it 1 day not realizing it was bad and we were like wtf.. but had to tell him not good.. that song was everywhere.. kids were listening.. samething with I want to sex you up.. I want to sex you up had mad controversy with their song.. so much some radio stations were forced to only play it after 8pm cause parents were complaining about it airing in the morning

Bruh, the song’s name is”Wet Ass Pussy”. It’s on the radio and performed at the Grammy’s. It’s not a competition of who can find the worst song possible.

It’s the fact that the song title is “Wet Ass Pussy” and it’s a mainstream song. If you can’t admit that that’s kinda horrible that’s on you. :dunno:

Geto Boys “Mind of a Lunatic” is worse and I like the song. If it was a mainstream song I’d have an issue with it being played on the radio for everyone to hear.

There’s worse out there, we get it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, the song’s name is”Wet Ass Pussy”. It’s on the radio and performed at the Grammy’s. It’s not a competition of who can find the worst song possible.

It’s the fact that the song title is “Wet Ass Pussy” and it’s a mainstream song. If you can’t admit that that’s kinda horrible that’s on you. :dunno:

Geto Boys “Mind of a Lunatic” is worse and I like the song. If it was a mainstream song I’d have an issue with it being played on the radio for everyone to hear.

There’s worse out there, we get it.
How many black acts were on the Grammys in the 80s and 90s? Why are black people watching the Grammys? There were many mainstream songs that were bad

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Here’s 1 of the best mainstream songs / pop songs that was played like It was innocent... yet most people had no idea it was about a school shooter or thoughts of shooting up schools

shit has a Hanson vibe yet it’s on some serial killer shit