Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So much repeating of information smh
Ain't shit happening to Puff
All the wild ass stories we hear about him and ain't shit happened yet, makes you think.
1 what does he have on some important people?
2 who is backing him (no Dwight Howard)
I'm being serious. Over the years, how many people has Sean partied, done business, etc with?Like they go after him and he just exposes EVERYBODY and/or makes more"accidents" happen.

Sidebar...
While I have come to expect the bullsh*t blame women for everything trope.This one is interesting because I think the #metoo movement while was a huge benefit also created it's own backlash. The believe all victims thing in the end seems to have hurt the movement. Not because we shouldn't believe victims but it's the ALL part that causes the problem.

We KNOW people lie. Male female gay straight. So to start off any campaign with ALL victims are telling the truth is dumb. Like all the accused are guilty.

I don't know the answer moving forward.

Is Puff guilty? Probably. But we going on decades now. Now the victims do have to take SOME accountability. It's gone too far if true. And as more and more accusers take deals or just do youtube clips, nothing will happen to him.

The enablers to me may be the most culpable. They created an entire industry and culture where this is allowed to thrive and continue. They the worst of all.

As much as we rail against Epstein and Weinstein? The music industry is an equally deep cesspool. And as soon as someone is exposed SUDDENLY everyone ALWAYS knew (and they claim no one listened) or everyone was completely and totally unaware.

So again I understand real victims even in 2023? Have a tough time revealing themselves publicly.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...
While I have come to expect the bullsh*t blame women for everything trope.This one is interesting because I think the #metoo movement while was a huge benefit also created it's own backlash. The believe all victims thing in the end seems to have hurt the movement. Not because we shouldn't believe victims but it's the ALL part that causes the problem.

We KNOW people lie. Male female gay straight. So to start off any campaign with ALL victims are telling the truth is dumb. Like all the accused are guilty.

I don't know the answer moving forward.

Is Puff guilty? Probably. But we going on decades now. Now the victims do have to take SOME accountability. It's gone too far if true. And as more and more accusers take deals or just do youtube clips, nothing will happen to him.

The enablers to me may be the most culpable. They created an entire industry and culture where this is allowed to thrive and continue. They the worst of all.

As much as we rail against Epstein and Weinstein? The music industry is an equally deep cesspool. And as soon as someone is exposed SUDDENLY everyone ALWAYS knew (and they claim no one listened) or everyone was completely and totally unaware.

So again I understand real victims even in 2023? Have a tough time revealing themselves publicly.
Not necessary funny but
What if Sean goes in full"FUCK it"mode and starts airing people out?
If he doing homemade with Cassie, who else(male or female) you think he got on tape? What other dirty secrets he has? Shit we dunno who he got in his pocket. A lot of times we think either too high or too low on things.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So much repeating of information smh
Ain't shit happening to Puff
All the wild ass stories we hear about him and ain't shit happened yet, makes you think.
1 what does he have on some important people?
2 who is backing him (no Dwight Howard)
I'm being serious. Over the years, how many people has Sean partied, done business, etc with?Like they go after him and he just exposes EVERYBODY and/or makes more"accidents" happen.
Which of his seeds he gone sacrifice...or was Kim Porter enough

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women want light babies. The kind they can stick on instagram and the kind they can use as status symbols in their circles. Even more so when they have any sort of cache.

That is the caste system.
A caste system works in society where they keep only the white looking people on the top in government and society which leads to people trying to become lighter for opportunities. That’s what they have in Hispanic countries and islands and some carribean islands. The caste system in United States is white. And what you call probationary whites. You have to implement rules to have a caste “system”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not necessary funny but
If he doing homemade with Cassie, who else(male or female) you think he got on tape? What other dirty secrets he has? Shit we dunno who he got in his pocket. A lot of times we think either too high or too low on things.

That is EXACTLY what the entire ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY is afraid of bruh.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A caste system works in society where they keep only the white looking people on the top in government and society which leads to people trying to become lighter for opportunities. That’s what they have in Hispanic countries and islands and some carribean islands. The caste system in United States is white. And what you call probationary whites. You have to implement rules to have a caste “system”
What rule is written in the Caribbean?

It doesnt need to be told. Its just accepted. Same reason nobody needed to tell Mike Epps to whiten his daughter on IG.:

E7eBLobVkAgKLhT

You just do it.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What rule is written in the Caribbean?

It doesnt need to be told. Its just accepted. Same reason nobody needed to tell Mike Epps to whiten his daughter on IG.:

E7eBLobVkAgKLhT

You just do it.
When you use the term “system”. A system is implemented.
You’re talking about personal preference.
in a caste “system” you cannot get certain jobs or positions in life. This looks like mike just got a Mexican pregnant. What do you mean he lightens his daughter.
Unless you saying a dark skin person can’t get a job in Hollywood the police department or in the government

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you use the term “system”. A system is implemented.
You’re talking about personal preference.
in a caste “system” you cannot get certain jobs or positions in life. This looks like mike just got a Mexican pregnant. What do you mean he lightens his daughter.
Unless you saying a dark skin person can’t get a job in Hollywood the police department or in the government
I dont think its a personal preference. I know for a fact most of these girls would prefer black men and would have no issue with having darker kids if it was just them. Its the society around them and in that regard I view it as systemic.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Joe Budden has his own women beating stories so why would people want to hear what he has to say about it, didn't that big titty video chick say he beat her so bad when she was pregnant that she lost the baby

Joe has stated repeatedly that that was a lie, but he has also acknowledged that due to his alleged past with women he can't really discuss these topics, so he doesn't.

He has blatantly deferred these topics to his cohosts in more recent times.

Overall what you said is true. However, he didn't exactly give Jonathan Majors benefit of the doubt. Even with Michael B Jordan, he went on a whole rant about him respectfully getting at an old classmate. I can't remember what he said about YK Osiris, but he may have had a strong opinion on that too.

Now Puff is being accused of wild shit and its I don't need to speak on the industry fuck shit. Most of the pod is talking about bullshit in the industry.

We all get it. Puff is a powerful person who you don't want to deal with. Just don't speak on it at all or stick strictly to what has been reported without adding your opinion. All of his talk about being independent blah, blah is just talk. Joe clearly allows his industry relationships to influence the Pod for better or worse.

joe is selective politicking
these dudes all been bought is what it is tho

:lol: :smh:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think its a personal preference. I know for a fact most of these girls would prefer black men and would have no issue with having darker kids if it was just them. Its the society around them and in that regard I view it as systemic.
Where you at in La or something. What about Oakland

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where you at in La or something. What about Oakland
Its like that everywhere...LA County, Sacramento, The Bay, San Diego. They all sit in front of Instagram and feel the kid is like a designer bag or something. Asians are really bad with it. When the kid is young they try to stress the white features, and when the kid turns 5 or so and starts looking like Jackie Chan they stop posting them.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Social media bringing this up now as well. He bought this crib, with an underground tunnel. Next to the notorious Playboy Mansion as well which has many underground tunnels as well.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

"You lucky nigga" :hmm:

Nigga changed his stature real quick once Diddy started getting angry LOLthis shit may be a skit or something this is too goofy . The blond nigga whispering in sons ear and then he calmed down.

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

"You lucky nigga" :hmm:

Lol at sex cult ? What's that? At a certain point in life when men have achieved a certain level of professional and financial success, all that's left to do is talk about pussy (or probably peen if gay), and then go from theory to practice.

With a certain amount of money and power, a man literally has access to more pussy than he knows what to do with, with women literally being gifted to him, especially in the entertainment industry.

Years ago when I was a partner in an entertainment company, young 20ish, emerging talent came to see my partner with her manager, they wanted a record deal. Meeting ended, Manager got up to leave, talent stayed seated.

Manager then stated that talent was staying begind to take care of my partner in whatever way he wanted. My partner said no and we never signed her.

However I'm sure she went elsewhere and whether signed or not, someone took full advantage of the offer, cause she's now out of the industry but hard pressed to find someone who hasn't smashed.

Diddy had been in those circles for going on 3 decades...

Last edited:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
It was told on Cassie's 2018 release "RockaByeBaby".
She spelled it out in song:

She was willing to do it all to get on-

"I Know What You Want" she boldly declares-

If she got passed around she needed to "Numb"her brain.

In exchange she now needs Puff to "Take Care of Me Baby"

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not necessary funny but
He starts and he will be presented with the Epstein option.