Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think JLO wont speak because shes married to a big time guy.

Obviously she used him for the come up the same way Cassie tried to, but the difference is JLO was able to cash in for top quality in her community before ending up with the most high profile white guy(the same guy who swerved her when it was time to have his OWN white kids).. She has ended up on top.

Cassie didnt get the same ending. She married a personal trainer so they needed this big pay day with their two kids.

It could be that Jlo didn't experience what Cassie did. Not that Puff never did anything to her, but maybe relatively it was minor in comparison. Most abusers pick their victims well. More importantly, JLo wasn't exactly a nobody during her time with Puff compared to a up and coming artist like Cassie.

Does this potentially change the narrative that JLo didn't hold Puff down during the shooting shit? If the real reason she left is because of Puff's volatile behavior, that's alot different from when shit got real she choose her career.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It could be that Jlo didn't experience what Cassie did. Not that Puff never did anything to her, but maybe relatively it was minor in comparison. Most abusers pick their victims well. More importantly, JLo wasn't exactly a nobody during her time with Puff compared to a up and coming artist like Cassie.

Does this potentially change the narrative that JLo didn't hold Puff down during the shooting shit? If the real reason she left is because of Puff's volatile behavior, that's alot different from when shit got real she choose her career.
When was the Mali Empire?

A forum of grown men?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Joe has stated repeatedly that that was a lie, but he has also acknowledged that due to his alleged past with women he can't really discuss these topics, so he doesn't.

He has blatantly deferred these topics to his cohosts in more recent times.

Overall what you said is true. However, he didn't exactly give Jonathan Majors benefit of the doubt. Even with Michael B Jordan, he went on a whole rant about him respectfully getting at an old classmate. I can't remember what he said about YK Osiris, but he may have had a strong opinion on that too.

Now Puff is being accused of wild shit and its I don't need to speak on the industry fuck shit. Most of the pod is talking about bullshit in the industry.

We all get it. Puff is a powerful person who you don't want to deal with. Just don't speak on it at all or stick strictly to what has been reported without adding your opinion. All of his talk about being independent blah, blah is just talk. Joe clearly allows his industry relationships to influence the Pod for better or worse.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea the dynamic was very different between them, which is also why I am slightly shocked Cassie didnt try to secure a bag from him with a kid.

I know someone with JLO cache wasnt going to have a kid with a guy as dark as diddy, but it would have been an easy win for a young cassie who had to know 6 or so years in a career wasnt really on the cards.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea the dynamic was very different between them, which is also why I am slightly shocked Cassie didnt try to secure a bag from him with a kid.

I know someone with JLO cache wasnt going to have a kid with a guy as dark as diddy, but it would have been an easy win for a young cassie who had to know 6 or so years in a career wasnt really on the cards.

Maybe Cassie did get pregnant and he told her to get rid of it or she lost the baby . I doubt it, but maybe she was smart enough not to have a kid.

At that time, I doubt Puff being dark skin had anything to do with it. I don't even remember how long they were together, but it probably had more to do with her career. She had a little run with movies and singing. Having a baby for a female entertainer is alot different from men. That's probably why alot of them don't have kids until much later. Even just the 9 odd months off could hurt their career especially back then.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Nah abusers don't pick and choose who they abuse they abuse everybody they get into a relationship with because they get off on hurting people, doesn't matter who they are, what age they are, how much money or success they had a abuser is going to abuse if the person stays when the first signs of abuse starts. I've heard of some abusers reaching a point in their life where something kicked in and they no longer got off on that and changed their ways so Puffy might have been like that when he met Jlo but no way he beat Cassie, skipped Jlo and then beat the next woman

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah abusers don't pick and choose who they abuse they abuse everybody they get into a relationship with because they get off on hurting people, doesn't matter who they are, what age they are, how much money or success they had a abuser is going to abuse if the person stays when the first signs of abuse starts.

I agree and disagree. Yes, abusers would do that do anyone. However, they still search for people who will endure the abuse and who are easy to control. They are less likely to select someone who is going to leave, maybe fight back, have a support system or call the police. I'm basically saying abusers are looking for a type.

The same applies to dating in general. I know which women will most likely be open to me by observing there behavior or talking to them. Women know the guys they don't need to fuck to get money from. That doesn't mean I won't try my hand in general or women will only try to get over on simps, but you recognize the people you'll likely be more successful with. I'm not necessarily saying it's a conscience decision.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe Cassie did get pregnant and he told her to get rid of it or she lost the baby . I doubt it, but maybe she was smart enough not to have a kid.

At that time, I doubt Puff being dark skin had anything to do with it. I don't even remember how long they were together, but it probably had more to do with her career. She had a little run with movies and singing. Having a baby for a female entertainer is alot different from men. That's probably why alot of them don't have kids until much later. Even just the 9 odd months off could hurt their career especially back then.
It certainly was in terms of JLO. Tommy Davidson went on Shannon Sharpe podcast and exposed how she behaved towards them, and the fact the kids only came from a guy who was of the right caste with her added more proof to it.

In California light kids are king. They have their own caste system out there.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It certainly was in terms of JLO. Tommy Davidson went on Shannon Sharpe podcast and exposed how she behaved towards them, and the fact the kids only came from a guy who was of the right caste with her added more proof to it.

You’re talking about the Mexican side of California ?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I guess.

It's not unheard of for people to date out of their race/ethic group/nationality, but never marrying or have kids by them.

Since she is from New York, I'd think her mindset would be different especially once you factor in Puff's wealth/status. Half of the rappers are Black and something.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So much repeating of information smh
Ain't shit happening to Puff
All the wild ass stories we hear about him and ain't shit happened yet, makes you think.
1 what does he have on some important people?
2 who is backing him (no Dwight Howard)
I'm being serious. Over the years, how many people has Sean partied, done business, etc with?Like they go after him and he just exposes EVERYBODY and/or makes more"accidents" happen.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So much repeating of information smh
Ain't shit happening to Puff
All the wild ass stories we hear about him and ain't shit happened yet, makes you think.
1 what does he have on some important people?
2 who is backing him (no Dwight Howard)
I'm being serious. Over the years, how many people has Sean partied, done business, etc with?Like they go after him and he just exposes EVERYBODY and/or makes more"accidents" happen.

^^^^

Kaboom

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Look how he looked at Cassie for shaking this fags hand. Diddy was on some Ike Turner I told you not to touch anybody but me shit

answer this question why was this whore with diddy for 10 years and never had an issue with him. And only came forward with these accusations when she married a white dude? Why did this traumatized whore wait nearly 20 fucking years after they broke up to come forward?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re talking about the Mexican side of California ?
All parts of California.

I guess.

It's not unheard of for people to date out of their race/ethic group/nationality, but never marrying or have kids by them.

Since she is from New York, I'd think her mindset would be different especially once you factor in Puff's wealth/status. Half of the rappers are Black and something.
I dont think she was trying to end up with a rapper either.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s how y’all minds work?
Point out the misinformation
Puff been around what 30+ years, all the gay stories, wild house parties, look at who is pops was and who he connected with, all the people in multiple industries with BadBoy/Sean Combs connections/affiliations the list goes on and on
This shit just money and rumors that shit don't matter to him
He not being locked up, hell he might take the Russell route and never be seen on US soil again