Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I do agree there should be a time limit in it. 7-10 years tops.

I agree with the Bill Cosby instances, but this wasn't that long ago where you can actually get proof from cameras and phone records

The Cosby shit from 50 years ago is totally him versus her

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Her delivery is annoying but as a lawyer she breaks it down.

After years in silence and darkness,” Ms. Ventura said in a statement, “I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.”

I believe he did everything she said but she said she filed the lawsuit because she was ready to tell her story, her lawyer said she rejected 8 figures to keep quiet, she sued for 8 figures and then settled for 8 figures, I wonder if she would've kept all this to herself if Puffy had paid the 30 million up front.

nm09

Rising Star
Registered
I agree with the Bill Cosby instances, but this wasn't that long ago where you can actually get proof from cameras and phone records

I wonder had she decline the settlement or took it too trial and subpoena of Diddy's workers ,friends that were around, that would have been explosive. All in all, it wasnt a criminal case so that wont put a stop if Diddy wants to continue his abusive alledge ways. I remember when she left diddy few years back and stated that she wanted kids/marriage thats why she left. The industry is best suited if your low key like jimmy iovine or guys like the owners of Ruff Ryders .when your addicted to the media and brand tied to marketing yourself like diddy,suge etc its intoxicating

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wonder had she decline the settlement or took it too trial and subpoena of Diddy's workers ,friends that were around, that would have been explosive. All in all, it wasnt a criminal case so that wont put a stop if Diddy wants to continue his abusive alledge ways. I remember when she left diddy few years back and stated that she wanted kids/marriage thats why she left. The industry is best suited if your low key like jimmy iovine or guys like the owners of Ruff Ryders .when your addicted to the media and brand tied to marketing yourself like diddy,suge etc its intoxicating
First rule of 'success' :

DON'T BELIEVE YOUR OWN PRESS

Most don't and their hubris leads to their downfall.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall are so gullible.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If suffering and anguish can only go back so long, as a black man in America I have a fundamental problem with this kind of thinking.

Thats the kind of thinking you would get from a conservative.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Nigga changed his stature real quick once Diddy started getting angry LOLthis shit may be a skit or something this is too goofy . The blond nigga whispering in sons ear and then he calmed down.
lol, so you believe that kats are out there fearing puff
like he’s the hip hop boogie man of the east
if anything it’s the security goons that he hides behind

nm09

Rising Star
Registered
Yall are so gullible.
How so? Im the one that posted Slim Thug support of Diddy video to hear different view points to be posted. I didnt chose sides. Its a civil case, nothing more nothing less. Your argument or fight will be with the mainstream media, Black urban folks with youtube channels with narratives about this topic. Their voices are louder than all of us here on bgol forums. I do stand on folks like suge,puff doing too much in public eye unecessarily though as folks can make their bread low key stay out the way like other execs.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
lol, so you believe that kats are out there fearing puff
like he’s the hip hop boogie man of the east
if anything it’s the security goons that he hides behind
That’s the same shit, of course it’s the goons he has. You think Suge Knight the man was the only thing people feared?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Even this. What proof is there. We’re now just finding out suge never hung vanilla ice out no window. Yet many people agreed that happened. Now she said puff hung wale off a balcony. And to be in a 10 years consensual relationship and out of that 10 years one day it was grape. If all you got is to go by her word there’s no way to prove or disprove that at this point. In my eyes you don’t continue dating a grapist after being graped.
In this situation I don’t think she should have settled. It should have been taken to a criminal court and been sworn in and tell her testimony.

With that being said i do think on diddy part he should break her off since he occupied her better years of her life and left her with nothing. At least Russel Simmons gave his chick a business

ScorpionKing

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Even this. What proof is there. We’re now just finding out suge never hung vanilla ice out no window. Yet many people agreed that happened. Now she said puff hung wale off a balcony. And to be in a 10 years consensual relationship and out of that 10 years one day it was grape. If all you got is to go by her word there’s no way to prove or disprove that at this point. In my eyes you don’t continue dating a grapist after being graped.
In this situation I don’t think she should have settled. It should have been taken to a criminal court and been sworn in and tell her testimony.

With that being said i do think on diddy part he should break her off since he occupied her better years of her life and left her with nothing. At least Russel Simmons gave his chick a business
Stockholm Syndrome is very real. People can justify anything if their minds have been conditioned accordingly .

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting she put this claim in right after diddy life time achievement award and right before the expiration date of adult abuse claims In nyc closes this week

:

The Africa Bambaata claims is the reason this law was put in effect for 1 year. Seems Hassan’s antics today was due to him not being able to get money out of Africa Bambaata and Cassie got her self some money.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
That’s the same shit, of course it’s the goons he has. You think Suge Knight the man was the only thing people feared?
peeps still feared suge though, before he started getting knocked out by kats with real hands

puff was never built like that - screaming all that rah rah sh!t wearing joker makeup
two bit should have slapped the sh!t out of his goofyazz

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
peeps still feared suge though, before he started getting knocked out by kats with real hands

puff was never built like that - screaming all that rah rah sh!t wearing joker makeup

U know Greg the Barber knocking Suge out with his hands was cap, he blindsided him with a tire iron

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

They did but Suge ran with Killers. All them niggas he surrounded himself with were hitters for the Bloods. Suge would beat the shit out of people while niggas with guns stood around watching. Ain’t nobody going to try to fight back

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Not sure if you're serious. The proof is all these male prostitutes and a bunch of witnesses. Young Joc was just one story off the only instance they hung out. What about everyone else they interacted with over the decade.

If there wasn't proof, Puff wouldn't have paid, since it got out anyway.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

200w.gif

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Who owns Daily Loud?

Social media bringing this up now as well. He bought this crib, with an underground tunnel. Next to the notorious Playboy Mansion as well which has many underground tunnels as well.

I remember hearing about Soul Train founder Don Cornelius crazy Playboy Mansion story a few years ago.

Don Cornelius Accused Of Sexual Abuse In New Playboy Docuseries​

Cornelius allegedly held two "bloodied, battered [and] drugged" women hostage for multiple days in his home.
“This story is the story of a massive cleanup that never hit the press.”

Interesting she put this claim in right after diddy life time achievement award and right before the expiration date of adult abuse claims In nyc closes this week

:

The Africa Bambaata claims is the reason this law was put in effect for 1 year. Seems Hassan’s antics today was due to him not being able to get money out of Africa Bambaata and Cassie got her self some money.

I'll add one more thing too. Cassie filed on the day after Kim Porter passed away.
Not sure if you're serious. The proof is all these male prostitutes and a bunch of witnesses. Young Joc was just one story off the only instance they hung out. What about everyone else they interacted with over the decade.

If there wasn't proof, Puff wouldn't have paid, since it got out anyway.
Yeah Puff could have counter sued her easily if majority of this stuff was made up.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I remember hearing about Soul Train founder Don Cornelius crazy Playboy Mansion story a few years ago.

Don Cornelius Accused Of Sexual Abuse In New Playboy Docuseries​

Cornelius allegedly held two "bloodied, battered [and] drugged" women hostage for multiple days in his home.
“This story is the story of a massive cleanup that never hit the press.”

I'll add one more thing too. Cassie filed on the day after Kim Porter passed away.

Yeah Puff could have counter sued her easily if majority of this stuff was made up.

And who’s paying for that?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Your brand image is everything, she just destroyed all of it. I can't believe he was this reckless and normalized any of this behavior. Hiring male prostitutes and masturbating to them fucking your girl.

I had to cutoff people that were intentionally trying to damage mine with nonsense.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck are you talking about?

Gene Deal was lying too?

She's lying too?

t

So wait. Which one is it. She said puff grabbed guns and went looking for suge knight. Gene deal said puff was hiding under cars from suge. Which one is it. Is he hiding from suge or was suge hiding from him.
Gene deal and Reggie calls each other liars. Both are cops. Who’s lying. Reggie or gene.
What’s the difference between a dude telling stories on YouTube to get paid and a rapper telling stores on a song to get paid.
I’m saying she should have taken it to criminal court under oath in a court room.
Do you have a problem with her pressing charges for these things. She could have under the ny adult abuse law up until thanksgiving.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
So wait. Which one is it. She said puff grabbed guns and went looking for suge knight. Gene deal said puff was hiding under cars from suge. Which one is it. Is he hiding from suge or was suge hiding from him.
Gene deal and Reggie calls each other liars. Both are cops. Who’s lying. Reggie or gene.
What’s the difference between a dude telling stories on YouTube to get paid and a rapper telling stores on a song to get paid.
I’m saying she should have taken it to criminal court under oath in a court room.
Do you have a problem with her pressing charges for these things. She could have under the ny adult abuse law up until thanksgiving.
puff was drunk grab his gun and never left his backyard
follwing day suge lucky i couldnt find him