Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
pgsU4Z6.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Them nigs was looking like fresh fish and diddy walked in on his fleece Johnson shit.. them dudes were looking like I hope he don’t pick me.. made nore blowout the candle on some deebo shit… all them nigs uncomfortable lol
Ayo, you got jokes for days and nights... :lol:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Puffy always did seem to shout out Cassie for helping him during "dark times" whatever that means.

For those who don't or won't read the court papers. This women does a word for word read of it. Just be warned on some of the content in the lawsuit. The Fab video above and joke may make more sense smh.

It's strange and ironic this comes out same week with Will Smith drama.
Them nigs was looking like fresh fish and diddy walked in on his fleece Johnson shit.. them dudes were looking like I hope he don’t pick me.. made nore blowout the candle on some deebo shit… all them nigs uncomfortable lol
Hmmm...Cassie reads this and may trigger her if you read the transcript and allegations.

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Real talk! This is some crazy allegations and Cassie leaving for her trainer had people making jokes, but if her claims are true? Others are implicated and Diddy could see serious repercussions legally and professionally(Sony, Def Jam, and Epic is mixed in this along with like 10 other corporations). She just tried to escape that madness.

The Kid Cudi story is wild in itself and Cudi allegedly said the incident is true. Then he has Keefe D looking for payback over the Tupac mess.

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Everybody got that look on their faces like, "yo somebody come get ya boy, he drunk as fuck right now." "My boy? Nigga that's friend, you better get em."

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
funny thing is somebody offered 50 her sextape
it was prolly filmed by puffy
the rumors were out on the streets that puff was letting
other artist hit
like decade ago
Well funny thing also is that thing about Puff "directing" Cassie is in the court document too.

50 been on Puff and maybe all these crazy stories he knows is why.

Others know stories too.

This interview exclusive was edited about start of Bad Boy.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
Well funny thing also is that thing about Puff "directing" Cassie is in the court document too.

50 been on Puff and maybe all these crazy stories he knows is why.

Others know stories too.

50 used to work for puff
and was suppose to do a song with jlo
but puff gave it to nas
ever since then he had issues

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
50 used to work for puff
and was suppose to do a song with jlo
but puff gave it to nas
ever since then he had issues
In this interview we had a guy who worked with Puff at the start of the company too. He ended up working with Craig Mack. The interview happened at Youtube NY studios. We then got word to make sure some edits were made. Will leave it at that, but at least this is another person who worked with Puff. The beef with Craig Mack and Biggie explained.

keone

International Member
In this interview we had a guy who worked with Puff at the start of the company too. He ended up working with Craig Mack. The interview happened at Youtube NY studios. We then got word to make sure some edits were made. Will leave it at that, but at least this is another person who worked with Puff. The beef with Craig Mack and Biggie explained.

former president

keone

International Member
The Tupac and Who Shot Ya thing the man just straight up showed the mind of Diddy. The floodgates may open now if Diddy's power gets diminished.

plot twist
what if its ciroc behind the attacks?

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Good most of us older cats have known how shady & dirty af Diddy has been for years. From the crazy dealings with Suge, Pac, Biggie, his own artists, and the many bad dealings with women & relationships. This nigga is swimming in a pool of blood fuck having blood on ya hands that nigga been swimming in a pool of blood. He was put in place of power by them honkeys. Fuck diddy and all these backstabbing ain't shit celebs.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can easily believe Diddy is a nigga that would hold a woman down and take the pussy.

His justification is he had the pussy before and it is ok to take it.

That is rape. If she says no you have to stop.

Plenty of yall have raped your wives and girlfriends.

Don’t even think about denying it.

First nigga to deny it is the biggest offender.
Do you deny you've done it?