Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

17 years old

A: In New York, the legal age of consent is 17 years old. This means that anyone who engages in sexual activity with a person under 17 can be charged with statutory rape, even if the sexual activity was consensual. However, dating does not necessarily involve sexual activity.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“The Greek. word for devil is diabolos which means "false accuser." He is the one who falsely accuses and attempts to separate. man from man and man from God by slandering both. man and God.”

That might be right. But that would mean all the slanderers are the devil they speak of.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
There are several eye witnesses that said they was there and they made the dude drink piss. And suge ain’t deny it. He co-signed it
And obviously there are pictures of diddy son with suge.

photo-1527672809634-04ed36500acd-2.jpg

I wouldn't have went to that party were I in mark Anthony broke shoes.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Wait lemme.make sure I understand how this works

Dude only denies everything AFTER he seals the deal for them to not say anything and pays off someone who was willing to go on the record and prove what she was saying ....

Then he gets hit with the same shit again from a different chick and dudes are like "nah that ones fake ..."

Waiting to here the settlement agreement in 5....4...3...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait lemme.make sure I understand how this works

Dude only denies everything AFTER he seals the deal for them to not say anything and pays off someone who was willing to go on the record and prove what she was saying ....

Then he gets hit with the same shit again from a different chick and dudes are like "nah that ones fake ..."

Waiting to hear the settlement agreement in 5....4...3...
If it ain’t got to a criminal court it don’t mean shit to me. You can say anything In civil court and get away with it. That toothpick should have pressed criminal charges if it happened. Where actual evidence and witnesses are required.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
If it ain’t got to a criminal court it don’t mean shit to me. You can say anything In civil court and get away with it. That toothpick should have pressed criminal charges if it happened. Where actual evidence and witnesses are required.
Uhhh

You do realize evidence e and witnesses are needed for civil suits

And she listed some of her witnesses and evidence in the filing.....

Which is obvious you didn't read or else you would t ask something dumb like " where's the evidence and witnesses "

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhhh

You do realize evidence e and witnesses are needed for civil suits

And she listed some of her witnesses and evidence in the filing.....

Which is obvious you didn't read or else you would t ask something dumb like " where's the evidence and witnesses "
Nicca what evidence she got from 15 years ago :lol: A rap kit is 72 hrs. And how do you do that in a relationship.
Who’s the eyewitness of that

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
@footloose if I didn't know you, I would think you're Diddy, because in all the years we've been on this board. I've never seen you cape this hard for anyone.

Can't say you haven't, just probably hadn't paid attention, but babyyyyy Diddy need to pay you they way you've defended this ninja.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@footloose if I didn't know you, I would think you're Diddy, because in all the years we've been on this board. I've never seen you cape this hard for anyone.

Can't say you haven't, just probably hadn't paid attention, but babyyyyy Diddy need to pay you they way you've defended this ninja.
This on the house. Anything to uphold black people human rights of Innocent until proven guilty in the court of law in America. (I know it’s different in other countries).
And firm believer in exodus 23:1.

The 4 P’s

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idk. Gloria said gene deal a liar. She never told him nothing or even know who he is

Somebody lying here
:dunno:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This nicca just said everything I said. Word for word. Damn

Except damn. I didnt know diddy hired Cassie husband as her trainer. And the bitch left with the help

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Nope. He capes harder for Tariq Nasheed. He takes any slight personal.