Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Also why are a lot of stars silent
Cause they are part of it or know somebody that did the same shit too.
A lot of people wished they were silent during cosby shit. Cause they had to then speak on weinstein

keone

International Member
I think Puffy and his baby momma made him go after Puff with a vengeance
50 been the only dude to consistently keep his foot on Diddy neck.
I dont even count 50 cause it goes deeper than that. Puff been done 50 dirty since the 90s. And the people that were trying to sabotage his career are all cool with puff.

Now that I think about it mase gave the same reason why he cant stand puff.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
He said they dropped them in their mouth one by one down the line. Context is everything. Fed them like little birds.
T.I. and Tiny was accused of the same shit out here. I personally know a chic that was part of that sex drug situation who signed a NDA and was given a choice to leave or take drugs and participate in the sex orgy. Shorty stayed got paid along with a famous black poster we love here. She pulled up on me the next day and told me the full story this was 2009-2012ish. Sure enough when T.I. was getting pressed out here she was one of them that filed a police report. When it happened she was all with the shit.
He clearly said they were told which bottles to fuck with and which ones not to

Rick Ross got in trouble and lost a few endorsements just for saying gave her a Molly and she didn’t know it
Now bro you need to stop. Out of all people you know how these hoes act for broke NY pimps. Let a nicca have real money half these women will fuck a pitbull and we both have seen that happen. The whole thing is fucked up and people are opportunistic. People in power and everyone around them including the people that get victimized. Trust and believe all y’all Bronx niccas would be thrown under the jail for letting shorty suck that pitbull dick. When you look back on it everyone was a willing participant. If she play victim today how would it look?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
T.I. and Tiny was accused of the same shit out here. I personally know a chic that was part of that sex drug situation who signed a NDA and was given a choice to leave or take drugs and participate in the sex orgy. Shorty stayed got paid along with a famous black poster we love here. She pulled up on me the next day and told me the full story this was 2009-2012ish. Sure enough when T.I. was getting pressed out here she was one of them that filed a police report. When it happened she was all with the shit.

Now bro you need to stop. Out of all people you know how these hoes act for broke NY pimps. Let a nicca have real money half these women will fuck a pitbull and we both have seen that happen. The whole thing is fucked up and people are opportunistic. People in power and everyone around them including the people that get victimized. Trust and believe all y’all Bronx niccas would be thrown under the jail for letting shorty suck that pitbull dick. When you look back on it everyone was a willing participant. If she play victim today how would it look?
Did you listen to the interview by Mike curry? He literally said b4 hand they were told which bottles they should touch and not touch.. pretty much there’s spiked bottles.. these the bottles that’s gonna be giving to broads. That’s some date rape drug type shit right there. Curry told this story not no broads. Curry said yeah we would give these broads drugged up bottles. People are saying he’s literally outing himself for being part of drugging females unwillingly. Dude is literally doing the date rape version of gdep when he confessed to shooting somebody.. nobody would have known this story if curry didn’t openly just admit this out his own mouth

keone

International Member
Did you listen to the interview by Mike curry? He literally said b4 hand they were told which bottles they should touch and not touch.. pretty much there’s spiked bottles.. these the bottles that’s gonna be giving to broads. That’s some date rape drug type shit right there. Curry told this story not no broads. Curry said yeah we would give these broads drugged up bottles. People are saying he’s literally outing himself for being part of drugging females unwillingly. Dude is literally doing the date rape version of gdep when he confessed to shooting somebody.. nobody would have known this story if curry didn’t openly just admit this out his own mouth
Homeboy wasnt smart telling that story that way. If he said it that way. Shit Rick Ross got in trouble and those were just lyrics

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
That’s my problem with all these dudes pointing fingers now. The 90’s was totally different from today. We was smacking asses, grabbing titties like it was nothing. Chicks would recruit each other for jump offs and tell a new chic stop being a crybaby. Freaknik, Black Beach week, hell go to any Luke Show and you will see women act a fool till this day. My point is dudes like Mark Curry was with the shits then, now they wanna open their mouths. We all know we did some fucked up shit in the 90’s & 2000's that would never fly now. You can’t point fingers if you was part of the problem.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
That’s my problem with all these dudes pointing fingers now. The 90’s was totally different from today. We was smacking asses, grabbing titties like it was nothing. Chicks would recruit each other for jump offs and tell a new chic stop being a crybaby. Freaknik, Black Beach week, hell go to any Luke Show and you will see women act a fool till this day. My point is dudes like Mark Curry was with the shits then, now they wanna open their mouths. We all know we did some fucked up shit in the 90’s & 2000,s that would never fly now. You can’t point fingers if you was part of the problem.
The only reason he is talking he got done dirty. Puff should have feed his niggas like star would say.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s my problem with all these dudes pointing fingers now. The 90’s was totally different from today. We was smacking asses, grabbing titties like it was nothing. Chicks would recruit each other for jump offs and tell a new chic stop being a crybaby. Freaknik, Black Beach week, hell go to any Luke Show and you will see women act a fool till this day. My point is dudes like Mark Curry was with the shits then, now they wanna open their mouths. We all know we did some fucked up shit in the 90’s & 2000,s that would never fly now. You can’t point fingers if you was part of the problem.
The problem is Diddy did all that and beat the bitch ass

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup Without saying nothing.

So I hope all these he man women haters can chill and stop killing Cassie now.

Apparently everyone knew but were afraid to say sh*t because of Puff influence.
Why what they say. All I heard was dudes was accusing them of getting partied down by puff. And he said the internet was wilding. They wasn’t even around when Cassie was with him. They left in the 90s

keone

International Member
Gotta frame this all up. At the time suge had kidnapped a bad boy employee and tortured him to find out where puffy family lives. And here she brings your son right to the guy that did that
And u believe that?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And u believe that?
There are several eye witnesses that said they was there and they made the dude drink piss. And suge ain’t deny it. He co-signed it
And obviously there are pictures of diddy son with suge.

photo-1527672809634-04ed36500acd-2.jpg

Last edited:

keone

International Member
There are several eye witnesses that said they was there and they made the dude drink piss. And suge ain’t deny it. He co-signed it
And obviously there are pictures of diddy son with suge.

photo-1527672809634-04ed36500acd-2.jpg

With the ice situation they were suppose to be several too
But he denies it never happened
Its either we believe all or not