Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@footloose if I didn't know you, I would think you're Diddy, because in all the years we've been on this board. I've never seen you cape this hard for anyone.

Can't say you haven't, just probably hadn't paid attention, but babyyyyy Diddy need to pay you they way you've defended this ninja.

When there is so much dirt on you that you really can't defend YOURSELF too forcefully it's a problem.

So yes, Diddy should be paying that man.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
puff needs to just drop that lawsuit
but then again he will need that money

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
puff needs just drop that lawsuit
but then again he will need that money
You cant sue people for accusing you of shit you did though lol.

He paid cassie quick because she told the truth, and these others probably are too.

keone

International Member
You cant sue people for accusing you of shit you did though lol.

He paid cassie quick because she told the truth, and these others probably are too.
im not talking about that
im talking about him suing diageo

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Nicca what evidence she got from 15 years ago :lol: A rap kit is 72 hrs. And how do you do that in a relationship.
Who’s the eyewitness of that
Uhh the evidence that convinced a FEDERAL court to allow her to file the lawsuit - gaaddamn are you really this stupid ?!?!( thats a rhetorical question- don't worry I'm fully aware you are that stupid )

Noone said anything about a rape kit being used or taken - and there are plenty of prosecutions that prove a rape occurs even when involved in a relationship

Yes people an have pictures messages and witnesses from 15years ago

Again if you actually read the lawsuit it provides the very thing you say should be there to sue Puffy ...but like I said - you kinda show you're really stupid....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
these celebs will learn the hard way by being chatty patty

^^^^^

Yup

Again all those ripping the victims.

So all those old bitter chatty patty dudes snitches for pay on Vlad and other podcasts about 20 year old assaults rape violence abuse illegal dealings allegedly committed by Puff etc when they just sat back and watched

So THAT is honorable?

Gtfoh

keone

International Member
^^^^^

Yup

Again all those ripping the victims.

So all those old bitter chatty patty dudes snitches for pay on Vlad and other podcasts about 20 year old assaults rape violence abuse illegal dealings allegedly committed by Puff etc when they just sat back and watched

So THAT is honorable?

Gtfoh
i agree
and these celeb also self snitch
there was no need for russel to say he slept with 1000
cam just did that on his show
im like these celebs begging for attention

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhh the evidence that convinced a FEDERAL court to allow her to file the lawsuit - gaaddamn are you really this stupid ?!?!( thats a rhetorical question- don't worry I'm fully aware you are that stupid )

Noone said anything about a rape kit being used or taken - and there are plenty of prosecutions that prove a rape occurs even when involved in a relationship

Yes people an have pictures messages and witnesses from 15years ago

Again if you actually read the lawsuit it provides the very thing you say should be there to sue Puffy ...but like I said - you kinda show you're really stupid....
Anybody can file a claim. You know how many claims I’ve filed.
They found oj not guilty. But they were still allowed to file a claim.
Somebody filed a claim on Eric adams from 1993 and he doesn’t even know who that person is

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Anybody can file a claim. You know how many claims I’ve filed.
They found oj not guilty. But they were still allowed to file a claim.
Somebody filed a claim on Eric adams from 1993 and he doesn’t even know who that person is
Jesus its always punching down with you

Adams case was in State court -OJs case was not even for the same thing and was brought AFTER he was convicted so why you're bringing him up but it too was in a State court

Cassies was in Federal Court- and for you to even be allowed to file the suit in Federal court you have to demonstrate the proof you are going to provide

Again your dumb ass didn't even realize she left a multi multi.millionaire for her trainer which would make no sense for a woman who is only looking for $$ signs

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
OJs case was not even for the same thing and was brought AFTER he was convicted
after he was acquitted on murder charges.... oj was then sued for being liable for the deaths of the murder victims
Cassies was in Federal Court- and for you to even be allowed to file the suit in Federal court you have to demonstrate the proof you are going to provide
dude all there is - are the allegations because Cassie settled
Puff lawyers didn't file a response or even attempt to motion for dismissal in court
so Cassie never needed to present any evidence to support her claims and fight motions to dismiss

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
after he was acquitted on murder charges.... oj was then sued for being liable for the deaths of the murder victims

dude all there is - are the allegations because Cassie settled
Puff lawyers didn't file a response or even attempt to motion for dismissal in court
so Cassie never needed to present any evidence to support her claims and fight motions to dismiss

Vicious aka Legal Samurai