Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Again

So now EVERYBODY KNEW EVERYTHING...

BUT AINT SAID NOTHING?

But when Cassie exposed him people jumping to protect Diddy saying she lying?

yeah okay

Exactly.

For example Gene Deal and Marc Curry have been speaking out against him for years but never spoke on him raping amd drugging bitches.

I believe he's guilty of some of this shit particularly most of Cassie's allegations.

But people are just piling on and taking advantage of this which is fucked up considering it actually makes it more difficult for real victims to speak up against Puff and others.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again

So now EVERYBODY KNEW EVERYTHING...

BUT AINT SAID NOTHING?

But when Cassie exposed him people jumping to protect Diddy saying she lying?

yeah okay
And those who've known for a loong time, and called out the BS in real time were dealt with back them by being labeled

"PLAYER HATERS." Clever little thing they did... turning anyone who knew what time it was into jealous wannabes who

just wanted to be down but couldn't.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly.

For example Gene Deal and Marc Curry have been speaking out against him for years but never spoke on him raping amd drugging bitches.

I believe he's guilty of some of this shit particularly most of Cassie's allegations.

But people are just piling on and taking advantage of this which is fucked up considering it actually makes it more difficult for real victims to speak up against Puff and others.

^^^^

This is also true

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

interrogate-interrogation.gif

Spiked the cranberry and orange juice
Vs
Had the spiked bottles over there and the “regular Moët” bottles over there

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea I havent heard diddy campaigning for the democrats, he realized

the HOOD is noticing the GAY agenda the democrats are obsessed with.

He KNOWs his credibility was crumbling in the streets, support for a party

with a known gay agenda and soft spot for confused men who like to dress like girls...

He knows the lil cred he has left wouldve been flushed down the toilet...

If he dares show support for the dems..

Lets see what happens, if he goes full retard with the vote or die disturbing slogans,

or stays the course and stops supporting them... like russel simmons did,

and we see what Russel had to do, Russel flew over continents.... and they lowkey

STILL tryin to get at him, and I think they did by gettin most of his money and giving it to

his ex wife ex husband or someshit like that...

the only power these demons have, is using OUR obsession with money against us,

you cut off your OBSESSION with money, you cut off the power they have over you...

and render them useless as the Sun renders them....as it slowly burns them off the face of the universe!!!

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Dudes really are something that they equate piling on to a guy that beats his chick for years has cheated dudes out of money in the millions and is a perv and low key homo that gets off on power sex games with even his male subordinates ....he literally is Nino Brown and Caligula ...

but dudes are like " people are being unfair"

If he don't deserve a pile on or unfairness then who the fuck does???

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dudes really are something that they equate piling on to a guy that beats his chick for years has cheated dudes out of money in the millions and is a perv and low key homo that gets off on power sex games with even his male subordinates ....he literally is Nino Brown and Caligula ...

but dudes are like " people are being unfair"

If he don't deserve a pile on or unfairness then who the fuck does???
Someone that’s been convicted

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Someone that’s been convicted

People are wrongly convicted regularly and people guilty of crimes regularly get off.

Not being convicted or settling is another tool people use to claim they were innocent. Clearly there are people who were truly innocent of the crime, but at somepoint your history comes into play for those who continue to be accused. If I have a history of losing my temper and fighting or throwing objects at people, me never being convicted of a crime or settling doesn't mean anything.

Sex shit aside, Puff has a history of losing his temper and being violent. It's not a stretch that he'd behave similar with women. It doesn’t mean what he is being accused of is true, but it shouldn't be written off. The person isn't around to speak for herself, but we are hearing stories of his BM being mentally and possibly physically abused by Puff. Even if she was around, the people who support Puff would just say she's just an upset baby mother similar to the Cassie is upset because she with a broke trainer and misses the lifestyle.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are wrongly convicted regularly and people guilty of crimes regularly get off.

Not being convicted or settling is another tool people use to claim they were innocent. Clearly there are people who were truly innocent of the crime, but at somepoint your history comes into play for those who continue to be accused. If I have a history of losing my temper and fighting or throwing objects at people, me never being convicted of a crime or settling doesn't mean anything.

Sex shit aside, Puff has a history of losing his temper and being violent. It's not a stretch that he'd behave similar with women. It doesn’t mean what he is being accused of is true, but it shouldn't be written off. The person isn't around to speak for herself, but we are hearing stories of his BM being mentally and possibly physically abused by Puff. Even if she was around, the people who support Puff would just say she's just an upset baby mother similar to the Cassie is upset because she with a broke trainer and misses the lifestyle.
So your belief is to just skip the whole process right.
There are questionable calls in nba and nfl games. But do we skip the championship and just give somebody the win.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So your belief is to just skip the whole process right.
There are questionable calls in nba and nfl games. But do we skip the championship and just give somebody the win.
what process is being skipped? Speaking to Cassie, Puff settled a day after the issue between became public. He bypassed the process and avoided going to court. Keep in mind, this was a civil case, all he would potentially lose is money; not his freedom yet Puff wasted no time after Cassie came out to the public. He decided to speak out against the other allegations and I'm assuming plans to fight them for now. His history with the women in question as well as his past relationships will be brought up as they already have been from what we've seen in one of the filings.

We aren't discussing a game. We or at least im discussing criminal behavior and historical evidence that indicate the person in question is potentially/capable of committing the act. However, in your example, Puff skipped the championship game and gave Cassie the win.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered

But see this is whats so crazy

Dudes are like shes always been about the bag she's just doing it for the money

She left Puffy over a year or more ago ...for a nigga that is a trainer - if a chick is a gold digger she's not gonna do that ...leave a multi multi multi millionaire for a dude that at best earns about as much as a manager at Starbucks.

If she just wanted the dough from.puffy she would have sued for money right after she left ..not live "broke" for however long and now years later go "oh now imma go after his pockets..."

That shit makes no logical sense - Amber Heard who faked most of her shit lied on Johnny Depp and sued him for millions right after he divorced her ass. She didn't wait a few years . She was always about the bag ....

And here's the thing - unlike Puffy who has WAY more money than Johnny Depp - Johnny Depp fought and WON ....he denied everything she alleged about him being abusive ...anywhere and everywhere...again unlike Puffy.

But here is the kicker - there ain't ONE person. Celebrity or employee not even the fucking maid saying " nah Puffy didn't do any of that stuff "...not one person is saying " nah she's exaggerating "

None of the people she names as witnesses are saying "I didnt see that " or " i don't know about any of that " or " that didn't happen "

But hey - you wanna say Puffy didn't do it ..shrug ...