Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OJ wasn't convicted of killing his wife

But he definitely killed his wife
Ok. So your against due process and innocent till proven guilty is what your saying. Not a fan of human rights I presume. Well at least extending that rights if humans to black people since the example are black.

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But see this is whats so crazy

Dudes are like shes always been about the bag she's just doing it for the money

She left Puffy over a year or more ago ...for a nigga that is a trainer - if a chick is a gold digger she's not gonna do that ...leave a multi multi multi millionaire for a dude that at best earns about as much as a manager at Starbucks.

If she just wanted the dough from.puffy she would have sued for money right after she left ..not live "broke" for however long and now years later go "oh now imma go after his pockets..."

That shit makes no logical sense - Amber Heard who faked most of her shit lied on Johnny Depp and sued him for millions right after he divorced her ass. She didn't wait a few years . She was always about the bag ....

And here's the thing - unlike Puffy who has WAY more money than Johnny Depp - Johnny Depp fought and WON ....he denied everything she alleged about him being abusive ...anywhere and everywhere...again unlike Puffy.

But here is the kicker - there ain't ONE person. Celebrity or employee not even the fucking maid saying " nah Puffy didn't do any of that stuff "...not one person is saying " nah she's exaggerating "

None of the people she names as witnesses are saying "I didnt see that " or " i don't know about any of that " or " that didn't happen "

But hey - you wanna say Puffy didn't do it ..shrug ...

I overall agree with the J.Depp comparison. The only and maybe important difference is Puff and Cassie weren't married. This could explain why Cassie didnt initially try to get money.

It could also be that Puff did something to trigger her. For example, him calling himself brother love or the time he mentioned her at whatever award show. Maybe she talked with someone who coached her to ask for money. Whatever her reason or how she wants to see him punished ( financially in this instance) isn't up for any of us to decide.

I also agree it's weird that no one is coming out speaking to Puff's character. The other part is people could be quite due to being guilty of something themselves. For example, no one wants to put themselves into a situation like Mark Curry has done.

If I were famous or even rich, I'd be concerned. In my teens or early 20s, it wasn't uncommon to do things that would be considered sexual assault today. Technically I guess it always was, but most people men or women only really counted rape or forcing yourself on someone.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There you have it,Puff wasn't no sucka and he would get his hands dirty if he had too and the only way to have a run is to get your hands dirty in some form or fashion

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I overall agree with the J.Depp comparison. The only and maybe important difference is Puff and Cassie weren't married. This could explain why Cassie didnt initially try to get money.

It could also be that Puff did something to trigger her. For example, him calling himself brother love or the time he mentioned her at whatever award show. Maybe she talked with someone who coached her to ask for money. Whatever her reason or how she wants to see him punished ( financially in this instance) isn't up for any of us to decide.

I also agree it's weird that no one is coming out speaking to Puff's character. The other part is people could be quite due to being guilty of something themselves. For example, no one wants to put themselves into a situation like Mark Curry has done.

If I were famous or even rich, I'd be concerned. In my teens or early 20s, it wasn't uncommon to do things that would be considered sexual assault today. Technically I guess it always was, but most people men or women only really counted rape or forcing yourself on someone.
Do you know what Triggered her? Him having a kid with a woman who looked just like her. She was with him for 10 years and he couldn’t cash her out. But he goes and do that? Puff would argue he only did it after she got married and pregnant. Now your masochistic game has cost you money.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what process is being skipped? Speaking to Cassie, Puff settled a day after the issue between became public. He bypassed the process and avoided going to court. Keep in mind, this was a civil case, all he would potentially lose is money; not his freedom yet Puff wasted no time after Cassie came out to the public. He decided to speak out against the other allegations and I'm assuming plans to fight them for now. His history with the women in question as well as his past relationships will be brought up as they already have been from what we've seen in one of the filings.

We aren't discussing a game. We or at least im discussing criminal behavior and historical evidence that indicate the person in question is potentially/capable of committing the act. However, in your example, Puff skipped the championship game and gave Cassie the win.
What evidence pointed to what act? Theres a lot in the documents.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What evidence pointed to what act? Theres a lot in the documents.
Puff didn't go to court for Cassie, so we won't know what evidence would have been presented. In the other cases, the documents clearly reference Cassie's case.

What we do know is that Puff has been involved in multiple encounters over the years between himself and other artists. I just saw a story of Puff allegedly hitting Steve Stoute with a battle and paying out of court for the incident. He started some shit over his son with a coach in public. I vaguely remember the story of TI having to tell Puff to chill out. There is a video of Puff standing over Cassie hiding under a blanket with him ranting. Again, it's not a reach to say Puff is likely guilty of abuse verbally or physically.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puff didn't go to court for Cassie, so we won't know what evidence would have been presented. In the other cases, the documents clearly reference Cassie's case.

What we do know is that Puff has been involved in multiple encounters over the years between himself and other artists. I just saw a story of Puff allegedly hitting Steve Stoute with a battle and paying out of court for the incident. He started some shit over his son with a coach in public. I vaguely remember the story of TI having to tell Puff to chill out. There is a video of Puff standing over Cassie hiding under a blanket with him ranting. Again, it's not a reach to say Puff is likely guilty of abuse verbally or physically.
Is this the horrific video you talking about
“hey baby let’s jog on the beach” to someone in a blanket

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is this the horrific video you talking about
“hey baby let’s jog on the beach” to someone in a blanket

Explain why a grown woman would be hidden under a blanket not saying a word on the floor. Why is he standing over her talking shit. Who doesn't have shit to say? When would a person generally make a statement like that. It only appears to be them in the room.

Based on the lawsuit, this could be the evidence you claim to want to see. Three or so of the times Cassie is abused happens at hotels. In the lawsuit, it's also said that on one of the occasions Cassie's parents took pictures of her body. They aren't going to court, so you won't get to see them. There were allegedly MRI done, but I doubt she has records based on what was said done and medical records are only required to be held for five years. Regardless even if she could find doctors or nurses to confirm the wounds being from abuse, they aren't going to court.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor

Y’all really wasn’t paying attention. That racist cop pleads the first when asked if he planted evidence. In all the years of white supremacy when have you ever known a white man fail a white woman like that?

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There you have it,Puff wasn't no sucka and he would get his hands dirty if he had too and the only way to have a run is to get your hands dirty in some form or fashion

Alot of what Curry says is believable, but they 100% lying on Suge slapping JD. Never happened. I was there. JD had two body guards, one was Big Bob who is a well known bodyguard, and the other was my man Hamza who was the bodyguard who took that charge for Hov, and was Meech personal bodyguard., plus a couple of guys who were not afraid to down someone who no one knew. Suge and Jake would have never made it out of that club alive. Totally false. Makes me question everything they say now.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

Let's not forget that his own mother said he had a bad trmper as a child and would "puff" up when angry.
Putting a ton of money behind that certainly can't make it any better.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain why a grown woman would be hidden under a blanket not saying a word on the floor. Why is he standing over her talking shit. Who doesn't have shit to say? When would a person generally make a statement like that. It only appears to be them in the room.

Based on the lawsuit, this could be the evidence you claim to want to see. Three or so of the times Cassie is abused happens at hotels. In the lawsuit, it's also said that on one of the occasions Cassie's parents took pictures of her body. They aren't going to court, so you won't get to see them. There were allegedly MRI done, but I doubt she has records based on what was said done and medical records are only required to be held for five years. Regardless even if she could find doctors or nurses to confirm the wounds being from abuse, they aren't going to court.
Let’s say that is cassie.
Here she is “after a long night of partying at a strip club ”. The Only one with shades on in the early morning and a horse voice could barley talk. Which are signs of a hangover. Last thing you want is some bright as sun in your face.
Not to mention she said she did a lot of party pills in those days admittedly

Examples of a hangover.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mark curry. . Clearly bitter that diddy didn’t think he could make it as a rapper. And told him that. But was paid to ghostwriter. Till he was let go.
@39:00 mark

Man this a long interview but shit this clearly shows how artist don’t understand business at all and can blame everbody. :smh:

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@40 mark
“Since everbody lying on the internet. I might as well throw in one too”
@2:00 mark. “If there was way I can sue him for discrimination”
Because he didn’t think he could make it as a rapper. :lol:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
How would you know that she's smiling???? She's under a blanket not saying anything and not moving ...