Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Like we don't know what's inside already......unless there's a dungeon

If-Walls-Could-Talk.png

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

The secret to success is to own nothing, but control everything.
-Nelson Rockefeller

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
King Combs gotta stfu. He used to having that “we are untouchable” and that shit just won’t fly anymore
At this rate his dad is going broke, and Diddy isn't gonna live that long because of stress of people suing him for all the fucked up things he did over the years.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I’m like a R-A-P-E-R / Got so many S-As, S-As / Wait, he didn’t just spell the word ‘rapper’ and leave out a P, did he? / R.I.P., rest in peace Biggie / And ‘Pac, both of y’all should be living / But I ain’t tryna beef with him / ‘Cause he might put a hit on me like, ‘Keefe D, get him,'” Em rapped.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

I’m like a R-A-P-E-R / Got so many S-As, S-As / Wait, he didn’t just spell the word ‘rapper’ and leave out a P, did he? / R.I.P., rest in peace Biggie / And ‘Pac, both of y’all should be living / But I ain’t tryna beef with him / ‘Cause he might put a hit on me like, ‘Keefe D, get him,'” Em rapped.

I caught that S-As = sexual assault

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

Embattled rapper and hip hop musician Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested in New York City Monday night amid a federal investigation into sex trafficking allegations, his lawyer and sources said.

It’s unclear what charges the fallen star is facing, but the New York Times reported that the arrest follows a grand jury indictment.

Combs has also been accused of a long pattern of domestic violence against his former partner, R&B singer Cassie Ventura. She sued him in November and the pair quickly settled. But a distressing video of him assaulting Ventura in a hotel hallway in 2016 recently resurfaced — prompting a new round of backlash.

Combs’ Beverly Hills mansion was also raided by Homeland Security about six months ago. It’s unclear what the agents were looking for during the March raid, but it’s believed to be part of a sex-trafficking investigation.

A source said the hip hop mogul has fully cooperated and voluntarily came to New York in anticipation of the charges.

“We are disappointed with the decision to pursue what we believe is an unjust prosecution of Mr. Combs by the U.S. Attorney’s Office. Sean “Diddy” Combs is a music icon, self-made entrepreneur, loving family man, and proven philanthropist who has spent the last 30 years building an empire, adoring his children, and working to uplift the Black community,” Combs’ attorney Marc Agnifilo said in a statement.

“He is an imperfect person but Is not a criminal. To his credit Mr. Combs has been nothing but cooperative with this investigation and he voluntarily relocated to New York last week in anticipation of these charges. Please reserve your judgment until you have all the facts. These are the acts of an innocent man with nothing to hide, and he looks forward to clearing his name in court.”