Chantel Family Chantel on TLC... Trouble in Paradise. DIvorce... $265K Taken...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
90_Day_Fiance_Chantel_bikini_Facebook.jpg

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Low key, she's the reason I started watching that dumb show 90-Day Fiance. Her family is a bunch of obnoxious clout chasers, especially her brother River. I was glad when my man Pedro finally put the paws on him. Chantel is like 29 going on 12. She's a sheltered little princess who was too scared to tell Mommy & Daddy that she made a grown up decision to get married and forced her soon-to-be husband to lie to them for the first 3 months they knew him which started the whole marriage off on the wrong foot. But to make matters worse, she continues to run back to her family over every single thing that happens within her marriage. I feel bad for Pedro because her entire family just harass him and butt into his business non-stop. They're used to micromanaging the little princess but as a grown ass man he ain't trying to hear that shit.

But yeah, her tits are legendary. There was a scene during their first season when he took her out to a club and this chick had the nerver to dance with other guys and let them feel her up. I definitely saw one of them flick a titty. Pedro was pissed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I gotta check this show out. I'd nut all in this bitch honey hole. :jackoff:

It's worth a watch for the cringe factor alone. I don't blame Pedro for marrying Chantel. She's a bad chick, for real. It's just over the years he's now realized he married into "The Family Chantel", as he calls them (name of the series) ... and they're terrible.

The only person who treats him decently is her dad.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's worth a watch for the cringe factor alone. I don't blame Pedro for marrying Chantel. She's a bad chick, for real. It's just over the years he's now realized he married into "The Family Chantel", as he calls them (name of the series) ... and they're terrible.

The only person who treats him decently is her dad.
I'm in. When dis shit come on?

AtNift.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm in. When dis shit come on?

If I recall correctly, the majority of the 90 Day Fiance (assorted types of seasons) fall on Sundays and Mondays.

The Family Chantel just started their 2nd season (Mondays) a few weeks ago.

The Pillow Talk show is an aftershow with former cast members reacting to 90 Day or Family Chantel episodes.

All those joints should be On Demand.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If I recall correctly, the majority of the 90 Day Fiance (assorted types of seasons) fall on Sundays and Mondays.

The Family Chantel just started their 2nd season (Mondays) a few weeks ago.

The Pillow Talk show is an aftershow with former cast members reacting to 90 Day or Family Chantel episodes.

All those joints should be On Demand.
Aight. Thanks.

rj5TOa.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Aight. Thanks.

From the 90 Day Fiance franchise ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

While you're at it ... look to download seasons 1 and 2 of Marrying Millions for additional cringe & plenty of laughs.

Get that Extreme Couponing too for good measure.

:giggle::roflmao::hithead::cheers:

Sharp Entertainment is a full service television production company based in Manhattan, New York. Founded by Matt Sharp in 2003, they have produced thousands of hours of programing, and are a global leader in reality television.[1] They produce TLC's top rated television franchise, 90 Day Fiancé, which consists of 6 spin off series.[2] The February 23, 2020 premiere of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days had 3.3 million viewers, putting TLC in the #2 spot for the night.[3] Some of their other hits include Love After Lockup (WE TV), Man v. Food (Cooking Channel), Marrying Millions (Lifetime), Doomsday Preppers (National Geographic), Extreme Couponing (TLC), and The Fabulous Life (Vh1).[4]

Sharp Entertainment was acquired by Industrial Media (formerly known as CORE Media Group) in 2012.[5]

List of television shows produced

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
While you're at it ... look to download seasons 1 and 2 of Marrying Millions for additional cringe & plenty of laughs.

Get that Extreme Couponing too for good measure.

:giggle::roflmao::hithead::cheers:

Sharp Entertainment is a full service television production company based in Manhattan, New York. Founded by Matt Sharp in 2003, they have produced thousands of hours of programing, and are a global leader in reality television.[1] They produce TLC's top rated television franchise, 90 Day Fiancé, which consists of 6 spin off series.[2] The February 23, 2020 premiere of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days had 3.3 million viewers, putting TLC in the #2 spot for the night.[3] Some of their other hits include Love After Lockup (WE TV), Man v. Food (Cooking Channel), Marrying Millions (Lifetime), Doomsday Preppers (National Geographic), Extreme Couponing (TLC), and The Fabulous Life (Vh1).[4]

Sharp Entertainment was acquired by Industrial Media (formerly known as CORE Media Group) in 2012.[5]

List of television shows produced

Good lookin. :cheers:

ydpayh.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Oh shit is the show back on?? I been waitin for some new shit.

She bad af. And her momma is crazier than fuck

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Another stupid ass reality show, but Chantel is bad as fuck. Just slightly thick, long hair and fine as frog hair. Obviously the whole family is color struck as she married some Dominican after only knowing him for a minute.

5'6", February 2, 1991

Chantel Everett of The Family Chantel on TLC... There's a Reason I Watch This Show

Tanslation: "I watch this show and she's not getting nekkid, I'm a thirsty mofo that will endure it cause I have nothing left in life to live for.... Lord, I beg of you..... end my life now?!!!"