Chantel Family Chantel on TLC... Trouble in Paradise. DIvorce... $265K Taken...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
N5AXr8ye45tolAk6E13jiteDZWKMgPJRSd7ngwR0Em8.gif

tenor.gif

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Bro @Helico-pterFunk I started watching The Family Chantel because she was so hot. Then my wife started watching, not it's a must see on the DVR. I don't watch the other TCL shows, just the Chantel show. Do me a favor and don't tell the other bgol brothers that we might be hooked.

The mother is an asshole for always meddling. The father is a dick for not saying shit.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bro @Helico-pterFunk I started watching The Family Chantel because she was so hot. Then my wife started watching, not it's a must see on the DVR. I don't watch the other TCL shows, just the Chantel show. Do me a favor and don't tell the other bgol brothers that we might be hooked.

The mother is an asshole for always meddling. The father is a dick for not saying shit.

New season of 90 Day starts tonight.

As for Chantel and family ... her & Pedro's mom are challenging people.

I guess Chantel's dad just keeps a low profile & enjoys wifey's big titties. Deals with all the bullshit & drama ... for the titties.

Married life ...

:hithead: :giggle:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
New season of 90 Day starts tonight.

As for Chantel and family ... her & Pedro's mom are challenging people.

I guess Chantel's dad just keeps a low profile & enjoys wifey's big titties. Deals with all the bullshit & drama ... for the titties.

Married life ...

:hithead: :giggle:

Bro, I can't think of one person in the show that's cool.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bro, I can't think of one person in the show that's cool.

The only decent people seem to be Chantel's dad, Pedro, and Alejandro (Nicole's boyfriend).

Or Angenette's friends over in the Phils.

I will admit ... Nicole (Pedro's sister) is fun to watch. She's a lightweight spinner & shit disturber.

:roflmao3: :thumbsup:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
The only decent people seem to be Chantel's dad, Pedro, and Alejandro (Nicole's boyfriend).

Or Angenette's friends over in the Phils.

I will admit ... Nicole (Pedro's sister) is fun to watch. She's a lightweight spinner & shit disturber.

Nicole thinks she's hotter than she really is. However, I'd gladly bend her over and then drop her off somewhere.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nicole thinks she's hotter than she really is. However, I'd gladly bend her over and then drop her off somewhere.

Mid-20s with braces, bad attitude, inflated self-confidence.

I hear ya - she can get that action.

Lol @ Alejandro ... Pedro meets him (her boyfriend) and jokes about his painted-on beard. Nicole's mom calls him a dishwasher with hair that stands up like an iguana.

:giggle: :frozen: :itsawrap:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
3+ years back on 90 Day ... I think scenes like this helped secure the eventual The Family Chantel spinoff series.

Producers realized there would be ongoing drama ahead. Little did they know they'd be filming in Georgia, NYC, The D.R., and the Philippines to cover the assortment of storylines.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
After seeing Chantel and her mother at the reception I was convinced that they were complete assholes.

I'M STILL FUGGIN THO!!!!

@Gazoo

Agreed. They just couldn't help themselves. Their brother flat-out told them NOT to act a certain way, and they needed to attempt to derail / sabotage the ceremony a day prior.

Props to Angenette saying she doesn't trust his family. She'll simply keep it civil moving forward. Nothing more. Her aunt seemed like cool people. Spitting facts to them, and taking them aside for a heart to heart afterward. Apologizing to the guests.

Lol @ Pedro noting "This family really hates weddings. They tried to ruin ours. They ruined this one ..." (paraphrased). Also asking Royal - "So are we invited or not? I already bought my clothes, etc."

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

@Gazoo

Agreed. They just couldn't help themselves. Their brother flat-out told them NOT to act a certain way, and they needed to attempt to derail / sabotage the ceremony a day prior.

Props to Angenette saying she doesn't trust his family. She'll simply keep it civil moving forward. Nothing more.

Lol @ Pedro noting "This family really hates weddings. They tried to ruin ours. They ruined this one ..." (paraphrased). Also asking Royal - "So are we invited or not? I already bought my clothes, etc."

I like Pedro. He just wants to party no matter where the fuck he's or whoever he's with. Even if he don't know the people.

And Chantel doesn't move her face above her mouth when she talks. It's almost like an anime.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I like Pedro. He just wants to party no matter where the fuck he's or whoever he's with. Even if he don't know the people.

And Chantel doesn't move her face above her mouth when she talks. It's almost like an anime.

Agreed. Gotta give him credit for his genuine nature. He's been able to rebuild with her family, even after they treated him like shit for years. Hell ... he got into a fight with her brother at dinner some years back, etc. Noticed he was giving Royal props and a few boosts of confidence re: the ceremony. Had his camera with him, as he has at other events too. Taking event photos. That's real, man. He's a part of the fam', and didn't allow them to break him.

Yes - Chantel's a piece of work. She's becoming her mom. Some of the entertainment podcasts were joking - "Her speech and cadence is similar to her mom's now ..."

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Just watching the clips; this shit is a fucking mess. Which she seemed to create for herself. This shit has to be fake