Chantel Family Chantel on TLC... Trouble in Paradise. DIvorce... $265K Taken...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Always appreciate you @Helico-pterFunk . You got $5K coming to you if you can get me some tit shots. $25K for some coochie shots. :money: :giggle:

In the last show they had her washing cars in some skimpy shit. I had to play it off in front of the wife.

Thanks fam'.

As soon as I saw you'd bumped the thread - I laughed 'cuz I knew you had caught this week's season premiere with her in the shorts with the pink bikini underneath. Titties sittin' right as always.

Lol also @ Pedro's sister's segment going with her friend to the surgeon's office for the breast augmentation consultation.

:roflmao3: :cheers:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Thanks fam'.

As soon as I saw you'd bumped the thread - I laughed 'cuz I knew you had caught this week's season premiere with her in the shorts with the pink bikini underneath. Titties sittin' right as always.

Lol also @ Pedro's sister's segment going with her friend to the surgeon's office for the breast augmentation consultation.

I know right. And then Pedro was fucking with her titties. I was goddamn jealous! How in the hell she gonna marry a Dominican that can barely speak English? Got all these brothers in Atlanta that beat down her door!

It's a fucked up weird ass family. Hell Pedro may be the most normal person.

His sister is a serious dumb dumb though.

Still I watch it for Chantel. Glad my wife watches it so I don't have to sneak. :giggle:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I know right. And then Pedro was fucking with her titties. I was goddamn jealous! How in the hell she gonna marry a Dominican that can barely speak English? Got all these brothers in Atlanta that beat down her door!

It's a fucked up weird ass family. Hell Pedro may be the most normal person.

His sister is a serious dumb dumb though.
Still I watch it for Chantel. Glad my wife watches it so I don't have to sneak. :giggle:

Lifting them up. Gotta love those titties.

Agreed re: Pedro. Him and Chantel's dad & older brother are the most normal people on the show. Lol @ Pedro saying her mom wears the pants in the marriage.

Lol - glad to hear your wife is onboard too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Helico-pterFunk Chantel is looking fine as shit!

Started watching the show because of her. Now it has me.

In short, everyone on the show, except Pedro, is fucked up in some way.

Agreed. Chantel is fine.

Good to see the maturity and honesty from Pedro this season. Trying to make contact with his estranged father. The talks with his long-lost cousin and siblings. Questioning his mom and calling her out for downplaying his emotional journey to locate family. Calling his sister on her bullshit too. Pedro’s a good dude. Good to see the relationship he has with his in-laws. Chantel’s mom and brother made it tough on him years back. Chantel’s dad is a good dude. He’s passive and level-headed. He rebuilt the connection for Pedro with their family. Never any drama with her pops.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Cute but I never heard of her. As a nurse even entry level now she should be killing it. Like this one wooden headed bitch I know who needs to be locked up in an insane asylum.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Agreed. Chantel is fine.

Good to see the maturity and honesty from Pedro this season. Trying to make contact with his estranged father. The talks with his long-lost cousin and siblings. Questioning his mom and calling her out for downplaying his emotional journey to locate family. Calling his sister on her bullshit too. Pedro’s a good dude. Good to see the relationship he has with his in-laws. Chantel’s mom and brother made it tough on him years back. Chantel’s dad is a good dude. He’s passive and level-headed. He rebuilt the connection for Pedro with their family. Never any drama with her pops.

Pedro's sister is hot, but she's just as screwed up as her mother and grandmother. Chantel's dad is okay, but he doesn't say shit. Just lets the wife talk endlessly. The singer son has zero game. Average white chick broke his heart.

Chantel still kills with her mannequin self.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Pedro's sister is hot, but she's just as screwed up as her mother and grandmother. Chantel's dad is okay, but he doesn't say shit. Just lets the wife talk endlessly. The singer son has zero game. Average white chick broke his heart.

Chantel still kills with her mannequin self.

River thought it was true love with the Instagram milf who wanted some reality tv shine. Pedro’s sister is fun to watch as the villain. Chantel’s dad knows he married a unique woman in Karen, lol. She’ll be talking regularly. Unfortunately Pedro’s sister is following in her mom’s footsteps like grandma too, as you noted. Tough to see her lashing out at her brother, when he hasn’t done any wrong. As the media noted to keep in mind, Pedro and Chantel have been supporting them over the years by sending money home. Plus, it’s Pedro initially being on 90DayF which even led to the family at large landing a spinoff series which has already aired a few seasons. They should be more appreciative of Pedro overall. He’s not the bad guy.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Gazoo

Thought that season finale last week was pretty good. Seeing Pedro try to locate the father he's never met earlier in the season. The conflicts with his sister & mom. Pedro telling Chantel's family "I was a fucking mistake" was some pretty heavy shit. Seeing Chantel's mom ... who he has had many ups and downs with over the years ... show him that motherly love in that moment. The embrace. That was what he needed.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
@Gazoo

Thought that season finale last week was pretty good. Seeing Pedro try to locate the father he's never met earlier in the season. The conflicts with his sister & mom. Pedro telling Chantel's family "I was a fucking mistake" was some pretty heavy shit. Seeing Chantel's mom ... who he has had many ups and downs with over the years ... show him that motherly love in that moment. The embrace. That was what he needed.

I started watching the show because of Chantel and her fine ass. Their overall story became intriguing. All of them, except Pedro, have weird quirks about them.

River is a cornball with a rap game of a banana.

Winter is a good girl with no self value for obvious reasons. She's pretty though. Her ex Jah is a piece of shit. She was low hanging fruit because of her weight and he took ad advantage. She lost seven years and contact with a little girl.

The mother CAN'T keep her goddamn mouth shut.

The father is just a statue/puppet of the mother. He just stands there letting his wife do the talking.

Pedro's mother is what's wrong with the world. I've run into way too many people like this. She's obviously wrong but can't admit it. Would rather blame her son. She's so fucked up it's unbelievable. I can see her hanging from a bridge and I'd throw oil on her hands. Shit if I helped her she'd blame me somehow. Fu ki g evil person.

Her daughter Nicole is not far behind. She and her mother were sworn enemies when it came to her boyfriend. Now they're joining forces to fuck over Pedro. Their claim to fame and getting on TV is because of Pedro. Once their 15 minutes are over they go back to being nothing. I use to think I could hate fuck Nicole, but not now.

Pedro is the saving grave on the show. Dude has a warehouse job. Was lucky to bang this babe. Despite all doubts, has stayed married for four years. Basically took care of his DR family. Endured shit from Chantel's family, but has made it work. It's tough to break off the evils of your family and move on. As evil as his mother is, she's still his mother. I get that all too well with my evil ass family. His father deserves to burn in he'll. Hope he tries to maintain a relationship with his brothers.

Appreciate you @Helico-pterFunk you keep this board interesting for me. Happy New Year to you and yours brother.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I started watching the show because of Chantel and her fine ass. Their overall story became intriguing. All of them, except Pedro, have weird quirks about them.

River is a cornball with a rap game of a banana.

Winter is a good girl with no self value for obvious reasons. She's pretty though. Her ex Jah is a piece of shit. She was low hanging fruit because of her weight and he took ad advantage. She lost seven years and contact with a little girl.

The mother CAN'T keep her goddamn mouth shut.

The father is just a statue/puppet of the mother. He just stands there letting his wife do the talking.

Pedro's mother is what's wrong with the world. I've run into way too many people like this. She's obviously wrong but can't admit it. Would rather blame her son. She's so fucked up it's unbelievable. I can see her hanging from a bridge and I'd throw oil on her hands. Shit if I helped her she'd blame me somehow. Fu ki g evil person.

Her daughter Nicole is not far behind. She and her mother were sworn enemies when it came to her boyfriend. Now they're joining forces to fuck over Pedro. Their claim to fame and getting on TV is because of Pedro. Once their 15 minutes are over they go back to being nothing. I use to think I could hate fuck Nicole, but not now.

Pedro is the saving grave on the show. Dude has a warehouse job. Was lucky to bang this babe. Despite all doubts, has stayed married for four years. Basically took care of his DR family. Endured shit from Chantel's family, but has made it work. It's tough to break off the evils of your family and move on. As evil as his mother is, she's still his mother. I get that all too well with my evil ass family. His father deserves to burn in he'll. Hope he tries to maintain a relationship with his brothers.

Appreciate you @Helico-pterFunk you keep this board interesting for me. Happy New Year to you and yours brother.

Thanks @Gazoo - all the best to you and your family in 2022 too. Health and safety first.

Yeah - it's an interesting set of dynamics amongst the families.

Replying to what you noted ... River needs to step up his music game to land his plastic IG MILF.

Unfortunate for Chantel's sister ... like you said ... the guy just wasted her time for many years & allowed her to play the stepmom role.

Chantel's dad ... it is what it is for him at this point. He's been married for 30 years.

Damn shame like you said regarding Pedro dealing with his mom and sister. His mom was a simple sidepiece (among many) for the long-gone dad. She's (Pedro's mom) mad at the world. Doesn't want her daughter making the same mistake as her, and her own mom. Alejandro's fresh off a divorce and has other chick(s) out there besides Nicole. Nicole is jealous of her brother's stable marriage at this point. Wants to lock in marriage with Alejandro ... and is resistant and defiant of her mom. But as you pointed out - they'd rather team up and lash out at Pedro, then focus on their own issues.

Pedro's been financially supporting them for years. And they'll never admit it out of their own pride ... but some of that money they're accepting is CHANTEL's too. Either straight from her job, or their joint finances. It's not all Pedro's own dime. And that eats at them (mom and sister). The woman they claim to hate is helping fund their lives and pay the rent on the perfectly nice condo they're in.

Credit to Pedro ... whether he's met up with the half brothers before (per Youtube clips below) or not ... he's still trying to make it work. He has mended fences with his in-laws and gets along with them. He also has to deal with his mom & sister back home ... and that's ongoing. He's in a tough place as a 30yo or so man. Hell ... even with all the issues with them ... when house hunting he has noted he wants to have a basement suite available for them for when they eventually move to the U.S. ... that's the sign of a good person. Even with all the drama ... he's looking out for his fam'.

Good to see the apologies respectively from Chanel and Pedro to each other on the episode.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
great tits indeed

htf6wn45e1491.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

I know she must make good money now.

Husband makes $22 an hour? Seriously? There are people in this country, born and raised with no prison records, that don't make that.

Credit to her working in nursing now.

I wonder how well the real estate gig has done for him. He seemed to be enjoying the work on the current season - successful thus far.